Homosexual marriage very unethical.

You should not ask a question, when one is directed towards you.
I am still waiting for a response,You say you don't believe in God,so
you have no personal restraints on your life.No Ten commandments to live by?., is this correct.Does anything go with you??.

I do not believe in God - so what? I choose what I believe to be right and wrong, I don't read a 2000 year old book and confrom to it's rules. Only idiots do that.

All The Bass sees is people rabidly attacking religion but offering no real argument to support their claims that homosexual marriage should be supported.

Frankly, I have yet to hear a cogent argument how this hurts society.

And I don't see how gay marriage effects me.

The Bass has yet to see how the logic of "if it doesn't bother me then its alright" somehow makes homosexual marriage right.

BS. People keep trying to compare interracial marriage with gay marriage and there is no comparison. Interracial marriages are STILL between a man and a woman, and race is hereditary, not manifest solely by behavior.

What is bullshit is you attempting to compare apples to oranges.

Actually, you cannot prove that homosexuals are not born gay. So the argument is moot.

The consensus in the homosexual community is that most homosexuals were born gay. Some "became" gay through experience - but there is no evidence that someone who became gay was not inherently gay to begin with.

Just like the race issue is hereditary, so is homosexuality in as much as it is genetic. The problem is the stranglehold that is put on sexual norms. What is normal sexual behavior? There are heterosexual couples who engage in sodomy as well as S&M. Who you define these things as normal?

I prefer to have oral sex with my wife before coital sex...and we like to vary our positions. That can be considered normal, unless you are a Quaker or a Fundamentalist Christian.

Just because you don't believe that same-sex marriage is right or you don't want to consider that homosexuals can carry on a normal relationship, does not mean that it is wrong. You simply disagree with it.

So why not just let them be. You live your life and homosexuals will live their life. You can be a bachelor or married to the person of your choice, and they can be single or married to the person of their choice. It's simple and it's fair.

But tyranny of the minority; which, this clearly is, is okay, right?

Sounds to me like you simply don't agree with it and now you are claiming it is a conspiracy.

Tsk Tsk, sour grapes are no fun GunnyL :eusa_whistle:

Actually, you cannot prove that homosexuals are not born gay. So the argument is moot.

The consensus in the homosexual community is that most homosexuals were born gay. Some "became" gay through experience - but there is no evidence that someone who became gay was not inherently gay to begin with.

Just like the race issue is hereditary, so is homosexuality in as much as it is genetic. The problem is the stranglehold that is put on sexual norms. What is normal sexual behavior? There are heterosexual couples who engage in sodomy as well as S&M. Who you define these things as normal?

I prefer to have oral sex with my wife before coital sex...and we like to vary our positions. That can be considered normal, unless you are a Quaker or a Fundamentalist Christian.

Just because you don't believe that same-sex marriage is right or you don't want to consider that homosexuals can carry on a normal relationship, does not mean that it is wrong. You simply disagree with it.

So why not just let them be. You live your life and homosexuals will live their life. You can be a bachelor or married to the person of your choice, and they can be single or married to the person of their choice. It's simple and it's fair.

Homosex is wrong and against nature and you have no evidence that people are born gay, you believe anything those sodomites will tell you.

Homosex is wrong and against nature and you have no evidence that people are born gay, you believe anything those sodomites will tell you.
And there are many instances of homosexuality in the animal world, homosexuality is as old as history itself (and most likely predates it).

So you cannot state that it is unnatural since you are not an authority of God's nature and God's intent.

You especially do not have any evidence that homosexuals are not born gay.

So once again, the argument is moot.

The only thing we can debate is whether or not we can let people make their own choices in life or if there must be laws that prevent women from choosing to have an abortion, to prevent homosexuals from marrying, to prevent people from NOT being a Christian, and so on.

I never have stated I can prove homosexuals are or are not born gay, but it is hardly moot when the comment I responded to contends that they are.

Your post is nonsensical. You attempt to dismiss a factual statement by claiming it is moot in one breath, then in the next make the same baseless claim my response was to.

Homosexuality is not genetic until some evidence exists that proves it. The only current actual evidence of homosexuality is homosexual behavior.

I'm not going to let the issue be. The minority should not be allowed to force its will on the majority, nor should courts be able to declare something unconstitutional when marriage isn't covered by the Consitution to begin.

The Constitution DOES however say that we are all equal; therefore, legislation that caters to a special interest minority group is what's unconstitutional.

And there are many instances of homosexuality in the animal world, homosexuality is as old as history itself (and most likely predates it).

So you cannot state that it is unnatural since you are not an authority of God's nature and God's intent.

You especially do not have any evidence that homosexuals are not born gay.

So once again, the argument is moot.

The only thing we can debate is whether or not we can let people make their own choices in life or if there must be laws that prevent women from choosing to have an abortion, to prevent homosexuals from marrying, to prevent people from NOT being a Christian, and so on.

Animals don't have cases of homosexuality as in the so-called "orientation" that gays like to talk about. They don't live gay lifestyles- the few and rare instances of animals have sex with other animals o the same sex is not homosexuality.

I never have stated I can prove homosexuals are or are not born gay, but it is hardly moot when the comment I responded to contends that they are.

Your post is nonsensical. You attempt to dismiss a factual statement by claiming it is moot in one breath, then in the next make the same baseless claim my response was to.

Homosexuality is not genetic until some evidence exists that proves it. The only current actual evidence of homosexuality is homosexual behavior.

I'm not going to let the issue be. The minority should not be allowed to force its will on the majority, nor should courts be able to declare something unconstitutional when marriage isn't covered by the Constitution to begin.

The Constitution DOES however say that we are all equal; therefore, legislation that caters to a special interest minority group is what's unconstitutional.
Exactly, so allowing heterosexuals to marry and not allowing homosexuals is un-Constitutional. It is discrimination.

And you cannot prove that it is the minority opinion that homosexuals should not be allowed to marry GunnyL. You simply don't like it and assume the majority agrees with you...and that is a pretty big and baseless assumption.

The whole point of my post is that I can make any statement I want about the nature of homosexuality because there is no scientific evidence one way or the other.

The only evidence we have is the fact that homosexuals exist, have existed since the dawn of history and they claim to have felt that way from a very early age. I know I liked girls from a very early age, and there is no reason to not take homosexual's claims at face value.

Animals don't have cases of homosexuality as in the so-called "orientation" that gays like to talk about. They don't live gay lifestyles- the few and rare instances of animals have sex with other animals o the same sex is not homosexuality.

Actually, animals having sex with animals of the same sex is homosexual behavior. It is the very definition of it. You can't dismiss the fact that even animals have gay sex with some stipulation that they must follow other human traits...which most animals don't anyhow.

But if you look at the simian groups you will probably find equivalents. But you won't see limp-wristed monkeys sashaying around talking with a lisp, so don't cling too tightly to your stereotypes.

Thats the thing that sodomites and their well wishers fail to understand, willful homosexual behavior, not so-called "orientation" is what defines homosexuality. Its hard to believe that any man could be born wanting to put his penis in another man's anus for sexual pleasure thats why the orientation argument fails, IMO.

Actually, animals having sex with animals of the same sex is homosexual behavior. It is the very definition of it. You can't dismiss the fact that even animals have gay sex with some stipulation that they must follow other human traits...which most animals don't anyhow.

But if you look at the simian groups you will probably find equivalents. But you won't see limp-wristed monkeys sashaying around talking with a lisp, so don't cling too tightly to your stereotypes.

Such animals are anomalies who commit such behavior out of dominance or for other specific reasons, but they are *NOT* homosexual animals. You can't compare animal behavior to humans to make a justification for homosexuality being natural.

Thats the thing that sodomites and their well wishers fail to understand, willful homosexual behavior, not so-called "orientation" is what defines homosexuality. Its hard to believe that any man could be born wanting to put his penis in another man's anus for sexual pleasure thats why the orientation argument fails, IMO.

Just because you cannot imagine it, does not mean God did not create it. You have zero evidence that homosexuality is willful behavior and NOT inherent. You simply do not like the idea of homosexuality and refuse to believe that it is natural for some people.

Jebus, are you still talking about gay sex?

The only evidence of miscegenation is miscegenation. So what? Just because you don't approve of something doesn't mean you get to decide who gets to do what with whom.

Such animals are anomalies who commit such behavior out of dominance or for other specific reasons, but they are *NOT* homosexual animals. You can't compare animal behavior to humans to make a justification for homosexuality being natural.

And you cannot say that it is not homosexual behavior when it clearly is.

Just because you cannot imagine it, does not mean God did not create it. You have zero evidence that homosexuality is willful behavior and NOT inherent. You simply do not like the idea of homosexuality and refuse to believe that it is natural for some people.

God created homosexuality? Thats the biggest bunch of BS the Bass has ever heard. Homosexuality is a willful behavior unless you can prove that some uncontrolable thing makes a man want to put his penis in another man's anus. These people do have a choice, what you are saying is that essentially no one has any control over their behavior, thats bogus.

And you cannot say that it is not homosexual behavior when it clearly is.

It isn't homosexual behavior in the same sense that homosexual humans are doing, so no it isn't homosexual behavior. Animals of the same species kill and eat each other, will you say that human cannibals are also justified in their behavior?

Jebus, are you still talking about gay sex?

The only evidence of miscegenation is miscegenation. So what? Just because you don't approve of something doesn't mean you get to decide who gets to do what with whom.

What kind of an answer is that? Marriage is a sacred act of union between a man and a woman and has always been that way, just because two men like anally poking ánd sucking each other off doesn't mean that the scared act of marriage should be bent for them.

Forum List

Back