Homosexual marriage very unethical.

Gays already get all the "rights" married couple have. All they have to do is make a will, and they're covered. Not being able to be married does not prevent them from the "rights" of married couples.

If a couple is married, each are entitled to half of the others' social security income.... That can't be assigned by a "will".

If a couple is married, each are entitled to half of the others' social security income.... That can't be assigned by a "will".

It's a pittance. I have no problem with the state recognizing unions between homosexuals for taxes/social security...but if they're going to do that then they should also recognize long-term relationships between other family members who live together...brothers and sisters, mothers and grown children, even long-term friends, and allow those people to put claims against that money, too.

It's not going to happen. It's hard enough for spouses to get it. And they don't get it if their own social security comes to more than what they would get from their deceased spouse.

I thought you went through a divorce. If you're married to someone for 10 years or more, you're entitled to have of SSI in the divorce.

You might think it's a pittance. To someone else, might not be. That wasn't the subject. The subject was people having the same rights.

I have the right to certain propery from my husband, and vice versa, with or without a will, and I did from the moment we said "I do". A gay couple who's been together 30 years has fewer rights than a married couple of a matter of seconds.

Not if they have a will.

REgarding the hospital and the hand holding, nobody and I mean NOBODY would keep me from holding hands with anyone I wanted to hold hands with when they were dying. That's a hospital thing. It's not because our laws allow it.

Straight people are supposed to have sex for pleasure and procreation.Homosexual sex is abnormal.Men were created for Women, and
Women created for men.End of story.America had a moral high ground,but lost it with all this homosexual marriage legislation.

So up until the whole gay marriage deal America was the example for all that is good? Hmm.....Ask ask the natives that. Or what about all the asian people that were placed in concentration camps in America, and slavery, WOW, tell an African American how morally right that was. What about when drafting for the Vietnam war they didn't pick rich white guys that were in college for some odd reason. Don't even get me started on how morally sound NAFTA was. Come on man America, while being still the only country I want to reside in, is certainly not perfect as far as morals are concerned.

There is no way you can try to compare an infertile heterosexual couple,to
a homosexual deviant couple,they are not selfish! ,the male or the female in
the infertile heterosexual couple have a biological predisposition,that is preventing them from producing offspring.And Homosexuals who adopt,may
be doing more harm,by allowing a impressionable child to be exposed to homosexuality.Thus, facilitating the destruction of the family structure.

Two people of the same sex also have a predisposition disabling them to have children together. They didn't choose to be male or female just as someone who is infertile didn't choose to be. Why do you keep calling them deviants anyway? You act as if there is some big gay conspiracy to take over the world. They just want to spend their life with who they love, they aren't hunting down and raping each other, its consentual. I know a lot of straight people who do some pretty sick things in bed too. Im not going to elaborate but trust me gay sex is mild compared to some things I've heard of. And please spare me the child molester talk....You can't tell me those guys are not going after little girls as well.

Last edited:
So up until the whole gay marriage deal America was the example for all that is good? Hmm.....Ask ask the natives that. Or what about all the asian people that were placed in concentration camps in America, and slavery, WOW, tell an African American how morally right that was. What about when drafting for the Vietnam war they didn't pick rich white guys that were in college for some odd reason. Don't even get me started on how morally sound NAFTA was. Come on man America, while being still the only country I want to reside in, is certainly not perfect as far as morals are concerned.

This entire post is non-sequitir and has no relevance nor compares in any way to the topic.

Two people of the same sex also have a predisposition disabling them to have children together. They didn't choose to be male or female just as someone who is infertile didn't choose to be. Why do you keep calling them deviants anyway? You act as if there is some big gay conspiracy to take over the world. They just want to spend their life with who they love, they aren't hunting down and raping each other, its consentual. I know a lot of straight people who do some pretty sick things in bed too. Im not going to elaborate but trust me gay sex is mild compared to some things I've heard of. And please spare me the child molester talk....You can't tell me those guys are not going after little girls as well.

So you think two men having anal splitting sex are actually making love and not having sick fetish sex?

So you think two men having anal splitting sex are actually making love and not having sick fetish sex?

I dont personally know how unpleasant that experience...maybe you could enlighten us dude. But hey if that is what they enjoy, as long as its not affecting you directly, whats wrong with it? Some straight people like to be choked while gettin it on with beads in their butt, I don't hear you bustin their chops. They aren't saying you have to join. Im not even telling you you have to believe it is right or anything, I'm just saying it shouldn't be that big of a deal what somebody does in their own home. I dont know if you are married or anything but if you are Im sure people don't sit around and think how disgusting your sex life is. It doesn't matter. It's not as if gay people are gonna break in your house and screw on your couch. That would offend anyone. You can sit an imagine the splitting of another mans anus all you want my friend, I for one choose to focus on bigger, problems. I don't know about anyone else but the fact that you think about splitting anuses frightens me.

Last edited:

Taking the Bass to school.Sexual intercourse with someone you love is generally described as making love.A sexual fetish is just that, a fetish and is only sick to those of us who don't share it, it is all sex.:cool:

I dont personally know how unpleasant that experience...maybe you could enlighten us dude. But hey if that is what they enjoy, as long as its not affecting you directly, whats wrong with it? Some straight people like to be choked while gettin it on with beads in their butt, I don't hear you bustin their chops. They aren't saying you have to join. Im not even telling you you have to believe it is right or anything, I'm just saying it shouldn't be that big of a deal what somebody does in their own home. I dont know if you are married or anything but if you are Im sure people don't sit around and think how disgusting your sex life is. It doesn't matter. It's not as if gay people are gonna break in your house and screw on your couch. That would offend anyone. You can sit an imagine the splitting of another mans anus all you want my friend, I for one choose to focus on bigger, problems. I don't know about anyone else but the fact that you think about splitting anuses frightens me.

Right on, right on! :clap2:

Homosexuals having sex can spawn new diseases that can spread to the general population, and this does affect the straight world, and the majority sexual population.
Ever heard of Hepatitis A, and B, I read that these two antibiotic resistant strains came from
Homosexual men.Also AIDS, first appeared in the Homosexual male community,before it
transfered to the Heterosexual community.Some thing to think about nemo securus.
I heard it was a Homosexual male steward, on an Airline flight, who brought the Virus into the United States during the mid seventies.

So, contrary to what you think,Homosexual deviant sexual behavior,affects us all.It is not as harmless as many Homosexuals, would like to think.

Last edited:
Taking the Bass to school.Sexual intercourse with someone you love is generally described as making love.A sexual fetish is just that, a fetish and is only sick to those of us who don't share it, it is all sex.:cool:

This is total ignorance and demonstrates how some ultra-liberal people blur the line between what is wrong and right. Same sex anal sex is *NOT* love making, its a sexual fetish, anal sex is even a sexual fetish sex for heterosexuals on the rare occasions they do it.

The Bass is not a sodomite and sodomites rightfully ought to keep their sexual fetishes to themselves, it should be a political agenda used to make people accept their sexual fetish as normal, and or as normal as heretosexual sex. The Bass does focus on *ALL* problems, from murder, poverty and corruption and not just a bunch of sinful sexual fetish people hellbent on legalizing their sinful lifestyle.

Homo marriage is about one thing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Equal rights has nothing to do with it.

Homosexuals having sex can spawn new diseases that can spread to the general population, and this does affect the straight world, and the majority sexual population.
Ever heard of Hepatitis A, and B, I read that these two antibiotic resistant strains came from
Homosexual men.Also AIDS, first appeared in the Homosexual male community,before it
transfered to the Heterosexual community.Some thing to think about nemo securus.
I heard it was a Homosexual male steward, on an Airline flight, who brought the Virus into the United States during the mid seventies.

So, contrary to what you think,Homosexual deviant sexual behavior,affects us all.It is not as harmless as many Homosexuals, would like to think.

Wouldn't it be bi-sexuals spreading it in the straight community, then? Maybe we could make a law forcing them to pick a side and stay there. They also say the AIDS virus came from monkeys, but who is out there doing monkeys and people? And isn't it also pretty irresponsible, gay or not, to have sex with random people without being checked first for any disease. Maybe we could outlaw irresponsible people.

This is total ignorance and demonstrates how some ultra-liberal people blur the line between what is wrong and right. Same sex anal sex is *NOT* love making, its a sexual fetish, anal sex is even a sexual fetish sex for heterosexuals on the rare occasions they do it.

Ok then imagine this....What if, and I'm sure there are, gay men out there who don't like anal sex. What If some only engage in other ways of pleasure.

Wouldn't it be bi-sexuals spreading it in the straight community, then? Maybe we could make a law forcing them to pick a side and stay there. They also say the AIDS virus came from monkeys, but who is out there doing monkeys and people? And isn't it also pretty irresponsible, gay or not, to have sex with random people without being checked first for any disease. Maybe we could outlaw irresponsible people.

AIDS didn't come from monkeys, thats a straight up lie.

Forum List

Back