Homosexual marriage very unethical.

I almost find this funny, i was anti gay for the longest time, then i was pro gay for a bit, then i had re-change of heart back.

I guess some people do hold a grudge and never let go.

I only came here cause they said p.r. was here

No, and you don't need to call it marriage. Let the churches perform marriages.

yes and then let's let the churches tell everyone how to live there lives. because some old fucker who has done nothing with his life and lives in rome must know whats best for differnt people half way across the world. oh damn, the constitution forbids this with the seperation between chruch and state. and seeing as though a marrige is a legal matter, a chruch aint got no say.

who the hell are you?

Someone who knows what a fucking fraud you are. You're a professional troll who gets his kicks running amok on message boards and posting whatever you think will cause the most mayhem. You make friends and stab them in the back when it suits your fancy or to make your fun more interesting. I give it about a week before your ass gets banned here as well.

yes and then let's let the churches tell everyone how to live there lives. because some old fucker who has done nothing with his life and lives in rome must know whats best for differnt people half way across the world. oh damn, the constitution forbids this with the seperation between chruch and state. and seeing as though a marrige is a legal matter, a chruch aint got no say.

I think you completely misunderstood me.

btw, a church has a right to refuse to marry anyone already.

Im so tired of hearing people say gay marriage affects the sanctity of marriage in some way. How? Just because two people of the same sex can marry doesn't mean a man and a woman can't still have their own wedding. What it all boils down to is all these homophobes out there have this picture in their heads of two well dressed gay guys feeling each other up and making out in the streets, and it scares them because they think they might be attracted to it so they want to hide it. But lets get real. Just because someone is a gay man doesn't mean they are some sex crazed lunatic that wants to go around slapping every dudes ass they see. Besides people become less affectionate after marriage anyway why would homosexuals be any different? And so what if "God" says its wrong. Isn't the Christian belief also not to judge people? You can't fix a sin with a sin brotha. If you are such devout Christians wouldn't you leave your problems in GODS hands and not your own. You are the sinners; you bunch of walking contradictions.

Last edited:
Im so tired of hearing people say gay marriage affects the sanctity of marriage in some way. How? Just because two people of the same sex can marry doesn't mean a man and a woman can't still have their own wedding. What it all boils down to is all these homophobes out there have this picture in their heads of two well dressed gay guys feeling each other up and making out in the streets, and it scares them because they think they might be attracted to it so they want to hide it. But lets get real. Just because someone is a gay man doesn't mean they are some sex crazed lunatic that wants to go around slapping every dudes ass they see. Besides people become less affectionate after marriage anyway why would homosexuals be any different? And so what if "God" says its wrong. Isn't the Christian belief also not to judge people? You can't fix a sin with a sin brotha. If you are such devout Christians wouldn't you leave your problems in GODS hands and not your own. You are the sinners; you bunch of walking contradictions.

NO nemosecurus, You are the Sinfull deviant,trying to make it seem that something is wrong with us who speake out againts this perverted insane sick
behavior called Homosexuality. It really irks me when you Homo supporter try
to legitimatize this weird useless selfish lifestyle,that by the way is a crime in
many countries of the World,who see the abnormality in Homosexuality, and have moved to ban it form their society.We have no contradictions here,the contradictions are only in your twisted Homo sympathizer mind.

NO nemosecurus, You are the Sinfull deviant,trying to make it seem that something is wrong with us who speake out againts this perverted insane sick
to legitimatize this weird useless selfish lifestyle,that by the way is a crime in
many countries of the World,who see the abnormality in Homosexuality, and have moved to ban it form their society.We have no contradictions here,the contradictions are only in your twisted Homo sympathizer mind.

I personally would love to see idiots that can't punctuate properly or use proper grammar hung from the highest limb.

Could somebody please translate?

Where is that bilingual translator homophobe when you need him?

It's not about caring what people do, or whether or not the state recognizes their union. It's about bastardizing the term "marriage" which describes a union between a MAN and a WOMAN and forcing people to include same sex unions in the definition. It's watering down the definition.

Let gays have their own definition for gay unions, and let the state recognize them fi they like.... but marriage is the term for a man and a woman.

And forcing people to accept gays into the terminology is a way of watering down distinctions. Which is a problem. Two men getting married is not the same as a man and a woman getting married, and the language should reflect it.

It's not about caring what people do, or whether or not the state recognizes their union. It's about bastardizing the term "marriage" which describes a union between a MAN and a WOMAN and forcing people to include same sex unions in the definition. It's watering down the definition.

Let gays have their own definition for gay unions, and let the state recognize them fi they like.... but marriage is the term for a man and a woman.

And forcing people to accept gays into the terminology is a way of watering down distinctions. Which is a problem. Two men getting married is not the same as a man and a woman getting married, and the language should reflect it.

All this angst is over the definition of a word? That's kind of twisted.

Thank you for stating your opinion without homophobic, paranoid rants~ how refreshing!

All this angst is over the definition of a word? That's kind of twisted.

Not at all.

Words are powerful, and the meanings we as a society assign to them are significant.

And both sides of this are concerned with the definition of a word. What does marriage mean?

If it means what Allie said it means (which is, I think it's fair to say, the common understanding of it), then same sex couples can't engage in it any more than a greyhounds can run in horse races, which is not a matter of unfair discrimination.

If marriage is something that is capable of including same-sex couples - in which case it seems fair for it to do so - then its definition must be something different.

In my opinion, this whole issue boils down to a struggle over the meaning of marriage. I think that establishing the possibility of same-sex marriage changes that meaning, and that this particular change is nontrivial, unprecedented, and should not be taken lightly.

Not at all.

Words are powerful, and the meanings we as a society assign to them are significant.

And both sides of this are concerned with the definition of a word. What does marriage mean?

If it means what Allie said it means (which is, I think it's fair to say, the common understanding of it), then same sex couples can't engage in it any more than a greyhounds can run in horse races, which is not a matter of unfair discrimination.

If marriage is something that is capable of including same-sex couples - in which case it seems fair for it to do so - then its definition must be something different.

In my opinion, this whole issue boils down to a struggle over the meaning of marriage. I think that establishing the possibility of same-sex marriage changes that meaning, and that this particular change is nontrivial, unprecedented, and should not be taken lightly.

I can kind of see your point. At the same time, it's hard for me to understand the demonization done to gay people over this topic, especially if it boils down to the meaning of a word.

I don't think gays have been demonized for wanting to get married. They are being demonized for their insistence that everyone acknowledge that the term "marriage" be changed to included homosexual marriage..when the very definition of the word isn't homosexual marriage.

In other words, they're being demonized for forcing their lifestyle down our throats by attempting to integrate it via language. By CHANGING THE LANGUAGE TO MEAN SOMETHING ELSE.

It's like privileged white people deciding that they want to be called impoverished black people, then forcing everyone else to say they are impoverished black people, and forcing everyone to treat them as impoverished black people....including allowing them to take advantage of scholarships meant for impoverished black people. Even though we can see they aren't. It's stupid and in the case of the homosexual marriage furor, it's a way of trivializing or sidelining the basic American family unit, and making it obsolete and laughable.

I don't think gays have been demonized for wanting to get married. They are being demonized for their insistence that everyone acknowledge that the term "marriage" be changed to included homosexual marriage..when the very definition of the word isn't homosexual marriage.

In other words, they're being demonized for forcing their lifestyle down our throats by attempting to integrate it via language. By CHANGING THE LANGUAGE TO MEAN SOMETHING ELSE.

It's like privileged white people deciding that they want to be called impoverished black people, then forcing everyone else to say they are impoverished black people, and forcing everyone to treat them as impoverished black people....including allowing them to take advantage of scholarships meant for impoverished black people. Even though we can see they aren't. It's stupid and in the case of the homosexual marriage furor, it's a way of trivializing or sidelining the basic American family unit, and making it obsolete and laughable.

First of all, I think the reason gay people are in your face like you claim is because the religious right made it an issue. Until they started obsessing over gays, no one much cared or talked about what gay people did. But once they started, the natural reaction is to fight back against the bullies.

Second of all, I've no idea what you are talking about regarding white people pretending they're black.

And lastly, I don't see the American family unit as trivialized, laughable, or obsolete. That's a victim mentality.

As usual, Ravi, you're completely clueless.

Gays are in my face because they are trying to force their lifestyle into every living room in America. They are attempting to do that through our public schools and by changing the definition of words used to describe, specifically, family and the union of man and woman.

Gays insisting that marriage means a union between man and man are no different from white people insisting they are black. Do you get it? Black is a color that means black. Marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Is that simple enough? It's stupid to insist that white is black...and it's stupid to insist that marriage is the union between people of the same sex.

And while you don't see the American family unit as trivialized or obsolete, by changing the definition of what marriage is, then you are doing just that. You are eliminating, using language, the specialness of the man/woman union, and watering it down so it means nothing.

Forum List

Back