Homosexual love

Anyway getting back on topic, faggots have no basis to argue that they are being denied "equal rights," they already have the "right" to marriage, they just want a special marriage for themselves, not the "right" of marriage itself.

I'm guessing this is a normal pattern. When arguments are given you cannot respond to you simply ignore the thread then come back with the facade of getting back on track. How about addressing the posts you've been ignoring?

Anyway getting back on topic, faggots have no basis to argue that they are being denied "equal rights," they already have the "right" to marriage, they just want a special marriage for themselves, not the "right" of marriage itself.

Source?? Doubtful...

Gays want to marry so that they can have all of the same protections that other heterosexual couples enjoy, particularly when it comes to property rights when one partner dies, and property rights in general. Also, family insurance coverage is a biggie, not to mention death benefits and all the other federal benefits that a widowed spouse or divorced person would have access to.

The fact that gays (not faggots- which, by the way, you keep SPELLING wrong- Jeeeezus Chrrrist, if you are going to hate on people, you could at least learn to do it with a little intelligence) are somehow distinctly separated from the equal protections clause of the Constitution, somehow escapes your notice???

Anyhow, you are not the person to make these decisions. You are just some guy on a message board spewing hate speech all because.. WHAT WAS THAT? Youre a sex-o-phobe?? What? You dont even jack off??? What do you do, screw your wife through a hole in a sheet?? Or maybe you are one of those guys that hates having a penis or something?? Something is definitely wrong there, that is for sure. It is definitely NOT normal or holy to speak of sex as though it is the work of the Devil.. I can assure you- it is absolutely positively none other than God's great plan at work..

Look, Bro, I am soooooo sorry that you have been brainwashed into thinking that God somehow views sex as dirty, or anything other than beautiful and glorious.

THAT IS NOT THE FAULT OF HOMOSEXUALS, THOUGH...

Your sex issues are what are truly deviant and amoral. Thats right, I said amoral. If you had a moral compass, you would fuck your wife hard every day and make her wake up smiling..

So why do you think sex in general is so disgusting? Are you just impotent, and cant face the music and buy the blue pills? :lol:

I feel bad for your wife.. Thats ALL I have to say.

Source?? Doubtful...

Gays want to marry so that they can have all of the same protections that other heterosexual couples enjoy, particularly when it comes to property rights when one partner dies, and property rights in general. Also, family insurance coverage is a biggie, not to mention death benefits and all the other federal benefits that a widowed spouse or divorced person would have access to.

The fact that gays (not faggots- which, by the way, you keep SPELLING wrong- Jeeeezus Chrrrist, if you are going to hate on people, you could at least learn to do it with a little intelligence) are somehow distinctly separated from the equal protections clause of the Constitution, somehow escapes your notice???

Anyhow, you are not the person to make these decisions. You are just some guy on a message board spewing hate speech all because.. WHAT WAS THAT? Youre a sex-o-phobe?? What? You dont even jack off??? What do you do, screw your wife through a hole in a sheet?? Or maybe you are one of those guys that hates having a penis or something?? Something is definitely wrong there, that is for sure. It is definitely NOT normal or holy to speak of sex as though it is the work of the Devil.. I can assure you- it is absolutely positively none other than God's great plan at work..

Look, Bro, I am soooooo sorry that you have been brainwashed into thinking that God somehow views sex as dirty, or anything other than beautiful and glorious.

THAT IS NOT THE FAULT OF HOMOSEXUALS, THOUGH...

Your sex issues are what are truly deviant and amoral. Thats right, I said amoral. If you had a moral compass, you would fuck your wife hard every day and make her wake up smiling..

So why do you think sex in general is so disgusting? Are you just impotent, and cant face the music and buy the blue pills? :lol:

I feel bad for your wife.. Thats ALL I have to say.

Repeat, faggots are *NOT* denied the right to marriage, just like polygamists are not denied the right to marriage, they both cannot have the types of marriages that suit their sexual lifestyles, thats a damn fact that cannot be denied.

Forum List

Back