Homosexual love

Underage marriage is ahborrent. Any paedophilia is abhorrent. Any who support paedophilia must be terrible people.

No respectable adult should care about plyngy, polyandry, or polygamy amongst consenting adults.

Abusing, however, the children is outside the pale.

agreed Jake....pedophiles (real ones,not suspected ones)should taken out back and shot....

The thing about "underaged marriage" is that the definition of "underage" varies from culture to culture.

And from time to time. Babies used to be betrothed at birth in the royal families. It wasn't considered abhorrent, and some very successful alliances and undoubtedly happy unions came of it.

Disclaimer for the haters: I am not condoning betrothing your infants.

Underage marriage is ahborrent. Any paedophilia is abhorrent. Any who support paedophilia must be terrible people.

No respectable adult should care about plyngy, polyandry, or polygamy amongst consenting adults.

agreed Jake....pedophiles (real ones,not suspected ones)should taken out back and shot....

The thing about "underaged marriage" is that the definition of "underage" varies from culture to culture.

And from time to time. Babies used to be betrothed at birth in the royal families. It wasn't considered abhorrent, and some very successful alliances and undoubtedly happy unions came of it.

Disclaimer for the haters: I am not condoning betrothing your infants.

And back when the average lifespan was about 28 for a female (let's say Bronze Age for example), it made sense for a female to reproduce when she was physically able. In complex, technologically advanced societies where human average lifespan is much higher it makes sense for females to reproduce much later.

What I'm trying to say is that the rules have always been flexible when it comes to marriage, usually they're socially determined and practical.

This is partly why the cries of "traditional marriage" are as empty as Palin's campaign funds account. Never in US nor world history has marriage been universally defined as 1 man and 1 woman. But we'll have to keep that little secret quiet.

Just because immoral people have abused the scared institution of marriage doesn't mean traditional marriage is empty.

"traditional marriage" is a myth. Simply repeating it does not make it true.

This is partly why the cries of "traditional marriage" are as empty as Palin's campaign funds account. Never in US nor world history has marriage been universally defined as 1 man and 1 woman. But we'll have to keep that little secret quiet.

Just because immoral people have abused the scared institution of marriage doesn't mean traditional marriage is empty.

"traditional marriage" is a myth. Simply repeating it does not make it true.

The sacred institution of marriage between man and a woman is not a myth.

Well.. Actually, people were considered full adults back in the days, at about the time that they reached puberty. They would get married and be encouraged to have children, so that they would have a big family who could take care of them when they got too old to work the fields.
Since the industrial revolution, and the emergence of all this great electricity and technology to speed up the process of manufacturing and farming, children are not needed as much as they were before, to work. This is what brought people to see that children should not be working- it was suddenly dangerous to them, because they were not just picking harvests, or using hand tools to plow, and what have you- they were operating heavy machinery, and such.
While children may be physically capable of operating these machines, they are generally not mature enough to be able to properly communicate, and have language handicaps because they usually do not have as large of a vocabulary bank as adults do..
Anyways, this all lead to people noticing that children should not work..

However, the mid 1800's saw changes in marital age of consent.. from 10 to 16, in most cases, and 12 states did not change their minimum age of consent from 10 to an older age, until the 1930s.

Oh and regarding polygamy- King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines..
1 Kings 11:3

The Koran limits wives to 4.

Oh and it should also be said that epileptics were denied marriage licenses for fear that they would pass the disease to their children. Those laws were not wiped out completely until 1976.

Here is a whole site to edumacate yourselves on the history of marriage and marital laws, and all the dumb superstitious religious shit that went with it..

Partners Task Force - Marriage Traditions in Various Times and Cultures

Fucking faggits like that dick up the ass hole with cum and feces dripping all out, how can you cocksuckers like that shit? A dick was made to be stuck in some tight wet pussy, not some faggit's ass.

Why is it those who claim to be the most offended are the same ones who are the most descriptive and why is it always focused on male on male anal activity?

Why is it those who claim to be the most offended are the same ones who are the most descriptive and why is it always focused on male on male anal activity?

women don't have that kinda equipment to do the sickening

You stupid fuck, thats what faggits do, they like fucking up the ass, swallowing man juice and fisting, why be offended?

You stupid fuck, thats what faggits do, they like fucking up the ass, swallowing man juice and fisting, why be offended?

He's offended at we who detest faggery because maybe he likes that kind of sick sex.

Gay women all like anal sex? Gay men too? How are you so knowledgeable about the intimate desires of a group you claim to stay away from?

He's offended at we who detest faggery because maybe he likes that kind of sick sex.

Where was the indication I was offended? I simply find it amusing the loudest critics of gays speak on the intimacy level so well they could be confused as being Ted Haggert.

???? You don't think its nasty for a WOMAN to be fisted, though??? Or to SWALLOW CUM???

Because they have never grown beyond a pubescent understanding of sexuality.

woman being fisted = gross

woman swallowing cum = not gross

thank you for allowing me my two cents, pitches them in :lol:

???? You don't think its nasty for a WOMAN to be fisted, though??? Or to SWALLOW CUM???

I would rep you for that but I can't. When I can, I will. Funny!

Prolly not. Women are objectified slaves so any activity regarding sex at the hands of a male is her simply fulfilling her role. This is why same sex activity among men is seen as much more vile....slavemasters cannot own other slavemasters and they should never ever allow themselves to be in the role of women.

Prolly not. Women are objectified slaves so any activity regarding sex at the hands of a male is her simply fulfilling her role. This is why same sex activity among men is seen as much more vile....slavemasters cannot own other slavemasters and they should never ever allow themselves to be in the role of women.

girls thats 1-888-cur-lite

Forum List

Back