Homosexual love

Why just Islamic?
Because I'm a Muslim. Claiming to be a Muslim while happily violating one of the tenets of Islam (heterosexuality) makes a mockery of the religion. Therefore, I'd prefer that homosexuals stick to other types of marriage ceremonies. Admittedly, gays aren't exactly flocking to Islam in droves...

It's okay for all other faiths to be forced to perform them, except yours? Charming, I must say.
Wow.

Here's what I said:
Let them do whatever. I don't really care anymore as long as they're not having Islamic marriage ceremonies.​

Obviously, what I meant was:
I believe that all non-Islamic religions should be legally forced to accommodate homosexuals. Fuck infidels.​

I'm so thankful that you're here to clarify my posts. How anybody could understand the incomprehensible drivel in my original message is beyond me.

See, now I have to dismiss you as an idiot.
Oh God, not that.

ROFL!! In a Gay Islamic marriage ceremony, the guests throw stones instead of rice!!

woman being fisted = gross

woman swallowing cum = not gross

thank you for allowing me my two cents, pitches them in :lol:

???? You don't think its nasty for a WOMAN to be fisted, though??? Or to SWALLOW CUM???

Prolly not. Women are objectified slaves so any activity regarding sex at the hands of a male is her simply fulfilling her role. This is why same sex activity among men is seen as much more vile....slavemasters cannot own other slavemasters and they should never ever allow themselves to be in the role of women.

But fisting--is that not the act of Lesbians?

Why did everyone stop talking about Fisting?? Why stick to the male homosexual stuff and ignore the female homo stuff!!

Fucking faggits like that dick up the ass hole with cum and feces dripping all out, how can you cocksuckers like that shit? A dick was made to be stuck in some tight wet pussy, not some faggit's ass.

so i guess fucking kim kardashian in the old pooper is out then...:eusa_eh:

You stupid fuck, thats what faggits do, they like fucking up the ass, swallowing man juice and fisting, why be offended?

He's offended at we who detest faggery because maybe he likes that kind of sick sex.

Where was the indication I was offended? I simply find it amusing the loudest critics of gays speak on the intimacy level so well they could be confused as being Ted Haggert.

Indeed. We never dwell on sex as much as they do. It always has been a rather amusing puzzlement.

woman being fisted = gross

woman swallowing cum = not gross

thank you for allowing me my two cents, pitches them in :lol:

Prolly not. Women are objectified slaves so any activity regarding sex at the hands of a male is her simply fulfilling her role. This is why same sex activity among men is seen as much more vile....slavemasters cannot own other slavemasters and they should never ever allow themselves to be in the role of women.

Um...no more than in the Heterosexual community, I would wager. But...please continue. I love this discussion of "straight" guys telling us what we do or do not do. :eusa_whistle:

Why did everyone stop talking about Fisting?? Why stick to the male homosexual stuff and ignore the female homo stuff!!

Um...no more than in the Heterosexual community, I would wager. But...please continue. I love this discussion of "straight" guys telling us what we do or do not do. :eusa_whistle:
I think watching fake lesbian movies at stag parties and the haunting the girls on girls section of the internet is where most of these guys do their 'research.'

I never understood why women swallowing was such a rage. I always preferred them wearing it like a halloween mask. Besides, when they swallow they hide the prize of all that hard work!

I never understood why women swallowing was such a rage. I always preferred them wearing it like a halloween mask. Besides, when they swallow they hide the prize of all that hard work!

But swallowing is so much CLEANER.

We girls do enjoy our cleanliness.. =)

What can be cleaner than all natural nut chowder? Besides, I always make sure a fresh towel is in arm's reach. (now that I think about....good point.....I never helped clean up.....just make sure they had a clear path to the shower) lol

What can be cleaner than all natural nut chowder? Besides, I always make sure a fresh towel is in arm's reach. (now that I think about....good point.....I never helped clean up.....just make sure they had a clear path to the shower) lol

Not very considerate...

Anyway getting back on topic, faggots have no basis to argue that they are being denied "equal rights," they already have the "right" to marriage, they just want a special marriage for themselves, not the "right" of marriage itself.

The Bass is married, what do you think? Of course not and never.
masturbation is probably the most normal thing a man can do, even a married man. The fact that you don't says even more about you.:cuckoo:

masturbation is not something the Bass does and has *NEVER* done, its perfectly normal to have never masturbated.

no actually it isn't normal!
And how would like me calling you ******, I will gladly take the infractions if you keep calling them faggots.

Forum List

Back