Homeschooling surges as parents realize how worthless public schools are

Look at me!
I is a TEECHER!

I can Home Skool!
Like it takes a fucking genius to teach a kid how to read write and do basic math
What do you do if your child just doesn’t understand the teaching methods you are trying to use?

Then try another one.

Parents aren't as stupid as you think they are.

Hard to believe rightwinger is so backwards he couldn't figure that out.
Even worse, he knew when he wrote it that he was spewing garbage, but he wrote it anyway. What's that called, again?

Look at me!
I is a TEECHER!

I can Home Skool!

The union operatives who sit in public school classrooms (or used to, anyways) call themselves "educators", not teachers. They don't teach anything. You're a product of that system.
Yes, we are talking about certified, qualified professionals vs any idiot who can teach the Bible
Biden wants these teachers to teach white kids to hate themselves.
No way would I send my kids to school under those circumstances.
Link where Biden said that

Depends. When my wife and did it, one of the parents was required to hold a college degree of some kind. Didn't matter though, because the curriculum we used was more remote learning, with teachers for every subject available online. The internet HAS been around for a while, you know. It's not 1955 any more.

It's 1855 back in the holler where that inbred dolt lives.

The left hates homeschooling, they can't get their filthy paws on the children and can't indoctrinate them

In 99% of schools, no "indoctrination" exists. In your big liberal cities, you may have a point, except that is a very small percentage of schools across the nation.

Bullshit. Even in private school there is indoctrination. It is just kept under a bit of control. My daughter had been attending public high school, however, it was so bad I pulled her out and now she is attending a boarding school in Switzerland.

NOW she is getting an education.

Bullshit. Even in private school there is indoctrination. ......

You know what goes on in every public and private school in the country? How long have you been a professional teacher?

Look at me!
I is a TEECHER!

I can Home Skool!

The union operatives who sit in public school classrooms (or used to, anyways) call themselves "educators", not teachers. They don't teach anything. You're a product of that system.
Yes, we are talking about certified, qualified professionals vs any idiot who can teach the Bible
Biden wants these teachers to teach white kids to hate themselves.
No way would I send my kids to school under those circumstances.
Link where Biden said that
His EO bringing back Critical Race Theory.

Look at me!
I is a TEECHER!

I can Home Skool!

One can tell from his spelling and grammar

What are the qualifications for a Home Skool Teecher?

It depends on the state, just like public schools. In your backwards, redneck of the woods, I wouldn't know. In the world where we eat with utensils and don't fuck our sisters, homeschooling parents are held to high standards. Clearly, you need some more education on it, Cletus. In the meantime, go fuck your redneck self.
Who were you trying to convince with that denial post.

Nothing many of us didn't already know.

"I think the future for homeschooling is really bright," he said. "All the grownups have learned during the pandemic that work is something that you do, not somewhere that you go." And that has led many of them to rethink traditional schooling models as well.

Parents in the U.S. are continuing to show elevated interest in homeschooling, signaling a potential surge as the future of institutional in-person schooling throughout the country remains unclear in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

Beginning just over a year ago, schools throughout the country began to close down for fears that schoolchildren might contribute to the spread of COVID-19. Most school districts switched to "virtual" learning models in which students studied lessons via Zoom-based instruction, with many of them required to sit in front of computer screens for long hours every day.

Interest in homeschooling shot up late last year, particularly as teachers nationwide were refusing to return to classrooms and in-person education in the winter and spring of 2021 appeared less likely.

Some schools across the country have since opened up for in-person instruction, yet homeschooling leaders across the country are reporting still-elevated homeschool activity from parents who in normal years would likely not have considered it.

Johannes Ziegler, the founder and CEO of the home instruction company Miacademy, said he "absolutely" expects interest in homeschooling to remain elevated above its earlier levels.

Then why is everyone in America screaming for schools to re-open? Every parent I talk to can't wait until their kids are back in school full time. NOBODY is enjoying home schooling, and the kids are falling further and further behind.

You post belies the urgency that most parents are feeling about getting schools re-opened.

This is what happens when you use right wings blogs as your sources.

"I think the future for homeschooling is really bright," he said. "All the grownups have learned during the pandemic that work is something that you do, not somewhere that you go." And that has led many of them to rethink traditional schooling models as well.

Parents in the U.S. are continuing to show elevated interest in homeschooling, signaling a potential surge as the future of institutional in-person schooling throughout the country remains unclear in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

Beginning just over a year ago, schools throughout the country began to close down for fears that schoolchildren might contribute to the spread of COVID-19. Most school districts switched to "virtual" learning models in which students studied lessons via Zoom-based instruction, with many of them required to sit in front of computer screens for long hours every day.

Interest in homeschooling shot up late last year, particularly as teachers nationwide were refusing to return to classrooms and in-person education in the winter and spring of 2021 appeared less likely.

Some schools across the country have since opened up for in-person instruction, yet homeschooling leaders across the country are reporting still-elevated homeschool activity from parents who in normal years would likely not have considered it.

Johannes Ziegler, the founder and CEO of the home instruction company Miacademy, said he "absolutely" expects interest in homeschooling to remain elevated above its earlier levels.

Then why is everyone in America screaming for schools to re-open? Every parent I talk to can't wait until their kids are back in school full time. NOBODY is enjoying home schooling, and the kids are falling further and further behind.

You post belies the urgency that most parents are feeling about getting schools re-opened.

It appears you're too stupid to participate in this discussion. Let me guess, public school, right?

Homeschooling has always been an option. If more are using it, so be it. Why are you whining?

I'm not whining at all, I think it's great that more people are understanding just how worthless our public schools have become since they were taken over by folks like you.
And when was that?

There are an estimated 4.0 to 5.0 million homeschool students in grades K-12 in the United States (or 7% to 9% of school-age children).

Forum List

Back