Homeless woman says living in Portland is ‘a piece of cake’

Paying homeless people is rewarding bad life choices
All vets living on the streets should have a home. Some individuals and groups are making headway developing small neighborhoods for them. Other than vets and similar cases that go beyond life choices like a house fire, no insurance, no family or all die in the fire (not the bulk of homeless by far but worth distinguishing) I agree with your statement.

All vets living on the streets should have a home. Some individuals and groups are making headway developing small neighborhoods for them. Other than vets and similar cases that go beyond life choices like a house fire, no insurance, no family or all die in the fire (not the bulk of homeless by far but worth distinguishing) I agree with your statement.

Yes, almost every donation I ever make is to something that will make life better for a homeless and/or disabled Veteran.

The left's utopia.

“You wake up, you go eat at Blanchet [House], get high, go eat at Blanchet for lunch, get high, go eat dinner, get high,” Wendy said. “That’s all you do, all day long, every day.”

Sounds like that song big rock candy mountain.

Only in her case I guess it's big crack rock mountain.

Forum List

Back