Homeland Security Shifted $10 Million From FEMA For Immigrant Crackdown

Good. It is time someone got serious about the invaders.

Invaders?

th
I always laugh at that meme and whoever posts it. So ignorant..

A major hurricane is upon us. But because we just had to stop Hispanics rom entering the US, we could have a problem.

Homeland Security Shifted $10 Million From FEMA For Immigrant Crackdown, Senator Says
Nick Visser,HuffPost 11 hours ago

The Trump administration transferred nearly $10 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency earlier this year to fund immigrant detention and deportation efforts, according to a document released Tuesday by Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore).

The lawmaker first shared the documents with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, saying that the Department of Homeland Security requested the money “just as hurricane season [was] starting” and as it was attempting to fund Immigration and Customs Enforcement in the midst of its new “zero tolerance” immigration policy. The controversial crackdown resulted in the separation of thousands of migrant children from their parents, hundreds of whom have yet to be reunited.

“This is a scandal. At the start of hurricane season — when American citizens in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are still suffering from FEMA’s inadequate recovery efforts — the administration transferred millions of dollars away from FEMA,” Merkley said in a statement to HuffPost. “And for what? To implement their profoundly misguided ‘zero tolerance’ policy. It wasn’t enough to rip thousands of children out of the arms of their parents — the administration chose to partly pay for this horrific program by taking away from the ability to respond to damage from this year’s upcoming and potentially devastating hurricane season.”

Homeland Security Shifted $10 Million From FEMA For Immigrant Crackdown, Senator Says
This is like me taking a penny from the "give a penny take a penny" jar at the local thrift store.

Your OP is trash. You know it's trash. You fully intend not to advance a cogent point with this garbage, so why the hell do you do it?

Baby cages are expensive. They’re not comfortable but they needed a lot of them.

And they’re going to need all that hard working, cheap immigrant labor to help rebuild what the hurricane destroys.

Very ironic.

Because Americans are incapable of rebuilding? Or because you're just so addicted to having a slave class that you can't conceive of not having it?

A major hurricane is upon us. But because we just had to stop Hispanics rom entering the US, we could have a problem.

Nick Visser,HuffPost 11 hours ago

The Trump administration transferred nearly $10 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency earlier this year to fund immigrant detention and deportation efforts, according to a document released Tuesday by Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore).

The lawmaker first shared the documents with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, saying that the Department of Homeland Security requested the money “just as hurricane season [was] starting” and as it was attempting to fund Immigration and Customs Enforcement in the midst of its new “zero tolerance” immigration policy. The controversial crackdown resulted in the separation of thousands of migrant children from their parents, hundreds of whom have yet to be reunited.

“This is a scandal. At the start of hurricane season — when American citizens in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are still suffering from FEMA’s inadequate recovery efforts — the administration transferred millions of dollars away from FEMA,” Merkley said in a statement to HuffPost. “And for what? To implement their profoundly misguided ‘zero tolerance’ policy. It wasn’t enough to rip thousands of children out of the arms of their parents — the administration chose to partly pay for this horrific program by taking away from the ability to respond to damage from this year’s upcoming and potentially devastating hurricane season.”

FEMA blows it on stupid stuff like office equipment and condoms.

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
  • A person or group that invades a country, region, or other place.
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]
  • 1(of an armed force) enter (a country or region) so as to subjugate or occupy it.

‘during the Second World War the island was invaded by the Axis powers’
    1. 1.1 Enter (a place, situation, or sphere of activity) in large numbers, especially with intrusive effect.
      ‘demonstrators invaded the Presidential Palace’

2. 1.2 (of a parasite or disease) spread into (an organism or bodily part)
      ‘sometimes the worms invade the central nervous system’

3. 1.3 Encroach or intrude on.
      ‘he felt his privacy was being invaded’

Something confusing you here, Punkin?

Great point, that 4'10" mother and her 3 year old daughter need to be separated and incarcerated for their invasion of America. Such audacious behavior needs to be punished.
so should children go with their mothers to jail when they commit a crime? Are you consistent?

Well, it de-pends. For those like you who piss your panties in fear I suppose jail is the right call. In my opinion you need only a dipper and medication to keep your paranoia in check, while Mom and her child are sheltered and fed on either side of the border.

But my opinion is based on diplomatic relations with Mexico, and the ability of our Executive to receive a transfusion of empathy.

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]
  • 1(of an armed force) enter (a country or region) so as to subjugate or occupy it.

1. 1.1 Enter (a place, situation, or sphere of activity) in large numbers, especially with intrusive effect.

Great point, that 4'10" mother and her 3 year old daughter need to be separated and incarcerated for their invasion of America. Such audacious behavior needs to be punished.
so should children go with their mothers to jail when they commit a crime? Are you consistent?

Well, it de-pends. For those like you who piss your panties in fear I suppose jail is the right call. In my opinion you need only a dipper and medication to keep your paranoia in check, while Mom and her child are sheltered and fed on either side of the border.

But my opinion is based on diplomatic relations with Mexico, and the ability of our Executive to receive a transfusion of empathy.
so you know entering the US illegally is a crime right?

And it sounds like it is you who needs the 'diaper' cause it's you whining about the illegals and their kids they abused. Our law officers are behaving within the law. you should read up rather than whining about illegals.

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

He'll never admit it, so I'll just say it: what he wants is to be "outraged" by any and everything that involves preventing people who have no business entering this country from wandering across the border at will. Separating families is "eeeevil", but detaining children with their parents is ALSO "horrific". He and his bottom-feeding, POS ilk are trying to box us into having no choice but to give up on borders.

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

He'll never admit it, so I'll just say it: what he wants is to be "outraged" by any and everything that involves preventing people who have no business entering this country from wandering across the border at will. Separating families is "eeeevil", but detaining children with their parents is ALSO "horrific". He and his bottom-feeding, POS ilk are trying to box us into having no choice but to give up on borders.
nope, ain't happening. i feel no guilt about criminals being detained and sent back where they came from. I'm for saying get the flying fk out of my country you fking illegal asshole. I'm for putting our military one step inside mexico's border and shooting them as they try to enter. I truly don't fking care.

BTW, you think that would be a deterrent?

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

nope, ain't happening. i feel no guilt about criminals being detained and sent back where they came from. I'm for saying get the flying fk out of my country you fking illegal asshole. I'm for putting our military one step inside mexico's border and shooting them as they try to enter. I truly don't fking care.

You are a descendent of criminals. This is not your country. As for your solution, it's unconstitutional. You are scum.

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

You are a descendent of criminals. This is not your country. As for your solution, it's unconstitutional. You are scum.
no I'm not my family wasn't here in 1700's sorry bubba.

BTW, it says I'm a US citizen on my passport. I guess you're wrong. It is my country.

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

Don't try speaking for me b. You too, are a descendant of criminals

1002a0db9333c140d90a6bf8e0c4cb5d.jpg

Don' say s--- about borders anymore.

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

sorry bubba, but you're factually incorrect. doesn't surprise me though. What government was there in place when pilgrims got here? can you name the law that was broken?

BTW, none of my family was a pilgrim.

no I'm not my family wasn't here in 1700's sorry bubba.

BTW, it says I'm a US citizen on my passport. I guess you're wrong. It is my country.

Doesn't matter when you got he or what's on your passport. This is an illegal government and you descend from criminals. This is not your country.

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

LOL - Not sure what you are trying to say here? Conquest is part of history.

Forum List

Back