Homeland security begging parents to not put their children at risk after 7 yr old guatemalan

I personally will never understand why immigrants at this point of our nations existance, think its okay to come into this country? Do these people not read the papers, see the news?....Donald Trump is president, not OBama or someone with a working brain cell, a racist corrupt anything but white people hating fool is in the white house....take your kids, your families and either stay in Mexico or go back home. The true cause of that childs death... DUMB FUCKIN PARENTS THAT DON'T FUCKIN LISTEN!!
end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to stop creating refugees.
These 3rd world countries all compete for the drug dollars the US people demand and consume.
abolish trade wars and drug wars! free trade and less regulation!

Border Patrol is responsible for the dead kid.
The parentsare the ones responsible for the dead kid.
I agree with you 100%. This family managed to walk hundreds of miles to a border, where this child had plenty of water to sustain this march, yes? Yet arrive to a place, clearly over crowed and unsanitary, and still you stay??? Your child is sick and hungry and still you stay? The white house has said over and over and over, they don't want you people in the country and still you stay?

May God find mercy on this country and mercy for parents to ignorant to put their children first!!
This child died because there was no Christian, Jew, or Muslim there to pour water into her mouth.

The girl did not die of dehydration or starvation. She died of sepsis and septic shock. There were 160 people in her group. No one including her father told the agents she was sick. The agents continued to process the 160 until she was discovered.

The father or man posing as her father is at fault.

The girl did not die of dehydration or starvation. She died of sepsis and septic shock. There were 160 people in her group. No one including her father told the agents she was sick. The agents continued to process the 160 until she was discovered.

You all live in your own little reality, don't you?

The agents didn't even have anyone who spoke his language, how could they get any info from him?

You all live in your own little reality, don't you?

The agents didn't even have anyone who spoke his language, how could they get any info from him?
Are you serious? Stray dogs are able to get help for sick puppies. A dolphin was able to ask a fisherman for help for a fellow dolphin tangled in a line. And this man, is so fucking stupid he can't manage to convey a dying child. No no that's not true it can't be true or we need to send in chimpanzees to teach Hondurans how to communicate.

Like the Authorities will be able to put some sense in the mind of these illegal savages!

savages will be savages! :dunno:

Last edited:
total morons ....the illegals are....

you are dealing with ....well

with morons .....below morons ....:dunno:

send them back.

Like the Authorities will be able to put some sense in the mind of these illegal savages!

savages will be savages! :dunno:
From the circumstances it's looking more and more doubtful that this man is the girl's father or anyone's father. He might have bought her or kidnapped her to have the child golden ticket entry. He doesn't know where the mother is.

Are you serious? Stray dogs are able to get help for sick puppies. A dolphin was able to ask a fisherman for help for a fellow dolphin tangled in a line. And this man, is so fucking stupid he can't manage to convey a dying child. No no that's not true it can't be true or we need to send in chimpanzees to teach Hondurans how to communicate.

I think you've been watching too many episodes of "Flipper".

Point is, the CBP took this child into custody and she died on their watch.

Their fault... and Trump's.

Homeland Security ‘Begging Parents’ To Not Put ‘Their Children At Risk’ After 7-Year-Old Guatemalan Girl Dies Of Dehydration

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.

-----------------------------------

Oh imagine that and to think the pathetic leftist retards call the cops on ppl for their kids playing in the yard or walking to school alone.
Wait until their own bs blows back on to them too LOL>
I found out they guy does not speak Spanish but some form of Mayan that no one speaks in the area. His family reports that when he left he took his "favorite" kid with him now that is special and suspicious. please tell me why would you put your favorite kid in danger.? He appears not to take care of her with water, or food. He suffered very little while the kid who was 30 percent his size did not have water or food. He must have drank all the water and ate the food. How about tex did he sell her to someone, or was he a suspect in her rape. I hope the Doctors examination is complete.

I think you've been watching too many episodes of "Flipper".

Point is, the CBP took this child into custody and she died on their watch.

Their fault... and Trump's.
They suspect she died of sepsis. Symptoms? Low blood pressure, possibly, other is found through blood work. So, the next time someone dies of a massive heart attack it is someone else’s fault. Got it.

Last edited:
I personally will never understand why immigrants at this point of our nations existance, think its okay to come into this country? Do these people not read the papers, see the news?....Donald Trump is president, not OBama or someone with a working brain cell, a racist corrupt anything but white people hating fool is in the white house....take your kids, your families and either stay in Mexico or go back home. The true cause of that childs death... DUMB FUCKIN PARENTS THAT DON'T FUCKIN LISTEN!!
end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to stop creating refugees.
These 3rd world countries all compete for the drug dollars the US people demand and consume.
abolish trade wars and drug wars! free trade and less regulation!
Yipe, free flow of people and drugs and crime. The people of El Paso will be thrilled with the money flowing across the border. They might even want to be brought into the Nation of Mexico.

Homeland Security ‘Begging Parents’ To Not Put ‘Their Children At Risk’ After 7-Year-Old Guatemalan Girl Dies Of Dehydration

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.

Oh imagine that and to think the pathetic leftist retards call the cops on ppl for their kids playing in the yard or walking to school alone.

Sure, after they started killing them...

I found out they guy does not speak Spanish but some form of Mayan that no one speaks in the area. His family reports that when he left he took his "favorite" kid with him now that is special and suspicious. please tell me why would you put your favorite kid in danger.? He appears not to take care of her with water, or food. He suffered very little while the kid who was 30 percent his size did not have water or food. He must have drank all the water and ate the food. How about tex did he sell her to someone, or was he a suspect in her rape. I hope the Doctors examination is complete.
She had some kind of infection because she actually died of septic shock.

I love how you guys blame the victim. Dr. Goebbels would be saying, "Damn!"

point was, the kid made the trip alive and died in Border Control Custody at their concentration camp.

They suspect she died of sepsis. Symptoms? Low blood pressure, possibly, other is found through blood work. So, the next time someone dies of a massive heart attack it is someone else’s fault. Got it.

The government had custody of this kid... she died in their charge, because we have this inhumane policy of locking up asylum seekers instead of releasing them until their hearing date.

The government had custody of this kid... she died in their charge, because we have this inhumane policy of locking up asylum seekers instead of releasing them until their hearing date.

So, had they released her she would have gone straight to the hospital........

No, you don't get to shift blame.

Forum List

Back