Homeland security begging parents to not put their children at risk after 7 yr old guatemalan

not dumbed down enough? what part is too difficult for you.
Difficult? Nothing you're writing is too difficult. Apparently you're incapable of addressing an issue. How is upgrading Ellis Island going to prevent illegal border crossing? You won't address it. Apparently you can't. I've dumbed it down as far as I can and all you have are excuses.
Why would illegal border crossing be an issue then? It wasn't before when Ellis Island was open.
It is now and is the reason for this very conversation. This is why the left wing is not taken seriously about anything.
That is the point. Reopening Ellis Island would mean people would not need to cross the desert.

They would need to cross the ocean. How is that better? Face it, you're arguing a dumb point. Ellis Island was a processing center. We have processing centers. Adding more is not going to stop the flood of people crossing the border. Now deal with it.
We should not have these issues on our border. Ellis Island could process thousands per day.

especially from the Right Wing with their trade wars.

Nope. You still haven't addressed the border situation. Upgrading Ellis Island is not going to do anything to relieve the pressure at the border. You're full of fallacy and excuses, all from the left wing.
not dumbed down enough? what part is too difficult for you.
Difficult? Nothing you're writing is too difficult. Apparently you're incapable of addressing an issue. How is upgrading Ellis Island going to prevent illegal border crossing? You won't address it. Apparently you can't. I've dumbed it down as far as I can and all you have are excuses.
Why would illegal border crossing be an issue then? It wasn't before when Ellis Island was open.

Reopening Ellis Island is silly and never going to happen. Illegal border crossings are an issue now because the illegals come for public benefits. If there were no public benefits to be had, they wouldn't come. If their children were prohibited from going to school. If they got sick and medical care was denied so that they died in an alley. If they got hired for jobs where they worked all day and got a can of beans. If there was no EBT, nor general relief. By all means let them in. They won't come nor stay when they do,.
a wall is even sillier when the right wing is "cutting off healthcare" for our own citizens.

It is now and is the reason for this very conversation. This is why the left wing is not taken seriously about anything.
That is the point. Reopening Ellis Island would mean people would not need to cross the desert.

They would need to cross the ocean. How is that better? Face it, you're arguing a dumb point. Ellis Island was a processing center. We have processing centers. Adding more is not going to stop the flood of people crossing the border. Now deal with it.
We should not have these issues on our border. Ellis Island could process thousands per day.

You literally can't, can you?

Capitalism only ceases to exist in right wing fantasy.

When you find yourself in a deep hole, the best thing to do is stop digging. Yet you won't. It's interesting to watch.

I personally will never understand why immigrants at this point of our nations existance, think its okay to come into this country? Do these people not read the papers, see the news?....Donald Trump is president, not OBama or someone with a working brain cell, a racist corrupt anything but white people hating fool is in the white house....take your kids, your families and either stay in Mexico or go back home. The true cause of that childs death... DUMB FUCKIN PARENTS THAT DON'T FUCKIN LISTEN!!

Border Patrol is responsible for the dead kid.
The parentsare the ones responsible for the dead kid.
I agree with you 100%. This family managed to walk hundreds of miles to a border, where this child had plenty of water to sustain this march, yes? Yet arrive to a place, clearly over crowed and unsanitary, and still you stay??? Your child is sick and hungry and still you stay? The white house has said over and over and over, they don't want you people in the country and still you stay?

May God find mercy on this country and mercy for parents to ignorant to put their children first!!

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.

"We can't do our jobs right or follow the laws regarding asylum, so please don't make us look bad by desperately fleeing your war torn country and dictatorships we've imposed on you."

gee, when you put people in concentration camps, some of them die. What a big surprise. Never saw that one coming.

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.

"We can't do our jobs right or follow the laws regarding asylum, so please don't make us look bad by desperately fleeing your war torn country and dictatorships we've imposed on you."

gee, when you put people in concentration camps, some of them die. What a big surprise. Never saw that one coming.
Fleeing war torn countries.....they were in Mexico....find a job and keep it moving...war torn country problem solved, duh

When you find yourself in a deep hole, the best thing to do is stop digging. Yet you won't. It's interesting to watch.
it is your right wing fantasy. economics adheres to the laws of demand and supply.

I personally will never understand why immigrants at this point of our nations existance, think its okay to come into this country? Do these people not read the papers, see the news?....Donald Trump is president, not OBama or someone with a working brain cell, a racist corrupt anything but white people hating fool is in the white house....take your kids, your families and either stay in Mexico or go back home. The true cause of that childs death... DUMB FUCKIN PARENTS THAT DON'T FUCKIN LISTEN!!
end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to stop creating refugees.

The parentsare the ones responsible for the dead kid.
I agree with you 100%. This family managed to walk hundreds of miles to a border, where this child had plenty of water to sustain this march, yes? Yet arrive to a place, clearly over crowed and unsanitary, and still you stay??? Your child is sick and hungry and still you stay? The white house has said over and over and over, they don't want you people in the country and still you stay?

May God find mercy on this country and mercy for parents to ignorant to put their children first!!
the hellish conditions of warfare on Earth, can cause that dilemma.

^^^ In my opinion, they are all to blame. Her dad is to blame for starting her starvation process and whoever did not give her a meal when they met up with her only kept going her dad's domino affect...may her ghost haunt every last freaking one of them!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think you are familiar with this girl's medical history. One does not die of a seizure due to starvation and only after a short period of time. God decided it was her time to go after her father's abuse in dragging her to the US..
People do have seizures when their fever is 105.7, which hers was, due to dehydration and whatever you get when you're too hot.

^^^ In my opinion, they are all to blame. Her dad is to blame for starting her starvation process and whoever did not give her a meal when they met up with her only kept going her dad's domino affect...may her ghost haunt every last freaking one of them!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think you are familiar with this girl's medical history. One does not die of a seizure due to starvation and only after a short period of time. God decided it was her time to go after her father's abuse in dragging her to the US..
She died if sepsis and septic shock. Meaning, there was a massive infection of some kind.
Link?

Yeah. Like the trump administration gives a damn about kids. This family was fleeing poverty and violence. Their child died on the journey.

No, the child's father is. He broke the law and in the process endangered his child

Gawd you're fcking stupid

In Camp’s mind no one is responsible for their own actions—or in this case, inaction.
our drug war is destabilizing governments in Latin America.

And?
that creates refugees not manufacturing jobs.

end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to stop creating refugees.
These 3rd world countries all compete for the drug dollars the US people demand and consume.

Forum List

Back