Homeland security begging parents to not put their children at risk after 7 yr old guatemalan

free trade and less regulation!

And the excuses keep coming.
especially from the Right Wing with their trade wars.
Nope. You still haven't addressed the border situation. Upgrading Ellis Island is not going to do anything to relieve the pressure at the border. You're full of fallacy and excuses, all from the left wing.
not dumbed down enough? what part is too difficult for you.
Difficult? Nothing you're writing is too difficult. Apparently you're incapable of addressing an issue. How is upgrading Ellis Island going to prevent illegal border crossing? You won't address it. Apparently you can't. I've dumbed it down as far as I can and all you have are excuses.
Why would illegal border crossing be an issue then? It wasn't before when Ellis Island was open.

free trade and less regulation!

Nope. You still haven't addressed the border situation. Upgrading Ellis Island is not going to do anything to relieve the pressure at the border. You're full of fallacy and excuses, all from the left wing.
Difficult? Nothing you're writing is too difficult. Apparently you're incapable of addressing an issue. How is upgrading Ellis Island going to prevent illegal border crossing? You won't address it. Apparently you can't. I've dumbed it down as far as I can and all you have are excuses.

I know how upgrading Ellis island would help. Let's upgrade Ellis island to a special zone like Las Vegas has special zones for legal prosititution. Then all the Honduras monkeys can be shipped there and at least provide an entertainment value to the nation.

Why would illegal border crossing be an issue then? It wasn't before when Ellis Island was open.
It is now and is the reason for this very conversation. This is why the left wing is not taken seriously about anything.

It is now and is the reason for this very conversation. This is why the left wing is not taken seriously about anything.
That is the point. Reopening Ellis Island would mean people would not need to cross the desert.

That is the point. Reopening Ellis Island would mean people would not need to cross the desert.

They would need to cross the ocean. How is that better? Face it, you're arguing a dumb point. Ellis Island was a processing center. We have processing centers. Adding more is not going to stop the flood of people crossing the border. Now deal with it.

Reopening Ellis Island is silly and never going to happen. Illegal border crossings are an issue now because the illegals come for public benefits. If there were no public benefits to be had, they wouldn't come. If their children were prohibited from going to school. If they got sick and medical care was denied so that they died in an alley. If they got hired for jobs where they worked all day and got a can of beans. If there was no EBT, nor general relief. By all means let them in. They won't come nor stay when they do,.

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.
The homeland security people do realize that some people may not have a choice because they may not have the money for food, right?

God bless you and those who don't get enough to eat always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the homeland security people want everyone to be okay, they know what it is that they must do, right? Get off the toad stool and make the needed difference.

Huh???????? What does one have to do with the other?

Homeland Security ‘Begging Parents’ To Not Put ‘Their Children At Risk’ After 7-Year-Old Guatemalan Girl Dies Of Dehydration

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.

-----------------------------------

Oh imagine that and to think the pathetic leftist retards call the cops on ppl for their kids playing in the yard or walking to school alone.
Wait until their own bs blows back on to them too LOL>
Gee...new Administration trick....kill children in order to scare parents off.

Kill the children?

You lying disgusting perverted piece of shit! Do you have no self-respect?

Leave her body at the border to remind others of the danger. Put dad in prison for child endangerment then deport him.
Time to start ordering child sizes of this:
images
Hang the parents that's for sure and leave the body to rot

Now you are disgusting as the libtards.

The homeland security people do realize that some people may not have a choice because they may not have the money for food, right?

Holly

P.S. If the homeland security people want everyone to be okay, they know what it is that they must do, right? Get off the toad stool and make the needed difference.
If the girl died because of how long she went without food and water, how does that make her different from anyone else who doesn't get enough to eat?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

If the girl died because of how long she went without food and water, how does that make her different from anyone else who doesn't get enough to eat?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Her father dragged her over a thousand miles through the desert! That is why she went without food and water. Do you not see that he is responsible and not the US government?

^^^ In my opinion, they are all to blame. Her dad is to blame for starting her starvation process and whoever did not give her a meal when they met up with her only kept going her dad's domino affect...may her ghost haunt every last freaking one of them!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

160 people in that caravan. No one would help that girl? Not one.

To these invaders children have only one use. They are the golden ticket to get into this country. To that man who may or may not have been the girl's father the child's usefulness ended when they met the border patrol. That's why he didn't say anything. Once he used her for entry she could breathe her last any time.

All illegals who try to cross the border putting children at risk are criminals!

along with DemonRats scum.

^^^ In my opinion, they are all to blame. Her dad is to blame for starting her starvation process and whoever did not give her a meal when they met up with her only kept going her dad's domino affect...may her ghost haunt every last freaking one of them!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think you are familiar with this girl's medical history. One does not die of a seizure due to starvation and only after a short period of time. God decided it was her time to go after her father's abuse in dragging her to the US..

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think you are familiar with this girl's medical history. One does not die of a seizure due to starvation and only after a short period of time. God decided it was her time to go after her father's abuse in dragging her to the US..
She died if sepsis and septic shock. Meaning, there was a massive infection of some kind.

Forum List

Back