Home Insurance?

ChloeP80

Jan 23, 2013
Hi all,

I need to renew my home insurance and got ever so slightly gouged last time, so I was wondering where people here go? I might use a comparison site like this to not hopefully get caught out again?

What do you think?
Chloe

Folks, when your property tax drops (if you are so lucky), many insurance companies will take that drop and up your home insurance by that much. Absolutely unethical.

Check out the outline companies.

Folks, when your property tax drops (if you are so lucky), many insurance companies will take that drop and up your home insurance by that much. Absolutely unethical.

Check out the outline companies.

Another day, another reason to lose faith in humanity.

Hi all,

I need to renew my home insurance and got ever so slightly gouged last time, so I was wondering where people here go? I might use a comparison site like this to not hopefully get caught out again?

What do you think?
Chloe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ftvr7xzS7Y]Shop Around - The Miracles - YouTube[/ame]

If you have auto insurance, you should get a multi-line discount if you add homeowner's insurance.
Also, in many areas, earthquake and/or flood provisions are optional. That will reduce the premium if you decline these.

Last edited:
If you have auto insurance, you should get a multi-line discount if you add homeowner's insurance.
Also, in many areas, earthquake and/or flood provisions are optional. That will reduce the premium if you decline these.

Yeah I'm doing a bit more reading up on it. Was young and naive before!

Yeah I'm doing a bit more reading up on it. Was young and naive before!

That's ok. You'll eventually become old and naïve like me. :eusa_whistle:

hi all,

i need to renew my home insurance and got ever so slightly gouged last time, so i was wondering where people here go? I might use a comparison site like this to not hopefully get caught out again?

What do you think?
Chloe

I get all my insurance from USAA. Home, auto, and life. The cool thing is that USAA invests their customers' insurance premiums and returns some of the profits to us.

Last edited:
I get all my insurance from USAA. Home, auto, and life. The cool thing is that USAA invests their customers' insurance premiums and returns some of the profits to us.

That's interesting, I'll look into them. Thanks for the heads up g5000!

Forum List

Back