Home demolitions on the increase

Is this your way of avoiding my question?

Are you a terrorist sympathaizer?

Lately you seem to be unable to answer to the point.

You should do some self checking, btw, while we're at it. You use incorrect propagandic terms all the time. I learned to overlook that. Yet when I post FACTS who are not convinient for your biased views, you put the point on those instead of the point I'm trying to make.

It kinda grows old.

And btw, thanks for finally admitting you hate Israel. I kinda of got tired of the going around the bushes here. I am glad all cards are on the table.

You use incorrect propagandic terms all the time.

Like?

Like the use of the term IOF instead of IDF.

the IDF is the name of our army, the terminology in which you use doesn't exist.

That is not my term. That is the one used by Palestinians because all they do is occupy they do not defend.

Well, they do defend Israel's occupation.

So, are you saying that Palestinians who owned farms, orange or olive groves, houses, factories or commercial real estate in...say...Jaffa should be allowed to "return" to an apartment in Ramallah?

It may mean that for some, but they should prefer that to Amman or Beirut.

Both sides will have to make tough choices and concessions, otherwise they will just have to keep fighting.

But all the concessions are from the Palestinians. They have to let Israel keep everything it has stolen.

What is Israel conceding?

So, are you saying that Palestinians who owned farms, orange or olive groves, houses, factories or commercial real estate in...say...Jaffa should be allowed to "return" to an apartment in Ramallah?

Both sides will have to make tough choices and concessions, otherwise they will just have to keep fighting.

But all the concessions are from the Palestinians. They have to let Israel keep everything it has stolen.

Israel is conceding peace.

A tip: When you chose to wage war and you are defeated, it's not the victor who makes the concessions.

There are so many ways to answer that question.

Actually, few.

In case the world, and Israel, will recognize a state called "Palestine" in the future, that will exist SIDE BY SIDE with Israel, I believe most Israelis will support it, because that is the main idea. The fanatic religious will object, but they are minority, and the government proved it can deal with those when it wants.

In that case, Palestinians will return to Palestine, And Be'ezrat HaShem, Jews to Israel.

That is the only option that will do justice with both sides.

Another option, which we will strongly reject, is a Palestine that creates a situation when the Palestinian country is clean from Jews, but the Israeli country has Arabs in it. It's very possible that this is what they would want. Normal sane Israelis will reject that. If Palestine is to be created, Arabs will go there and Jews will go to Israel. There will be no solution where there are two "Palestines" That will be a death sentence to the Jews.

And of course, the third hilarious solution is a one "Palestine" which involves both Arabs and Jews, as a "one state solution".

ROFL.

Or the better yet one, all Jews in the ocean and Arabs in their fictional "Palestine".

This is me laughing hysterically.

That is the only option that will do justice with both sides.

I guess that is the solution.

Just like the solution in which Jews that owned farms and houses in Yamit, Gush Katif or Atzmona are to "return" to Tel Aviv.

Life sucks, man. But we need to find a compromise. Is bloodshed a better solution, by any chance?

It is true that Jews who lived in what is now the West Bank and Gaza lost their homes in Israel's war and I believe that those should be returned.

If everyone got their homes back, it not only would be fair but there would be no need for compromise or bloodshed.

A tip: When you chose to wage war and you are defeated, it's not the victor who makes the concessions.

That is one of Israel's big lies.

The Palestinians did not lose the war with Israel.

Just like the solution in which Jews that owned farms and houses in Yamit, Gush Katif or Atzmona are to "return" to Tel Aviv.

Life sucks, man. But we need to find a compromise. Is bloodshed a better solution, by any chance?

It is true that Jews who lived in what is now the West Bank and Gaza lost their homes in Israel's war and I believe that those should be returned.

If everyone got their homes back, it not only would be fair but there would be no need for compromise or bloodshed.

It IS the Middle East. Not wonderland!

That will never work out.

It IS the Middle East. Not wonderland!

That will never work out.

OK, look forward to another hundred years of war then.

Like the use of the term IOF instead of IDF.

the IDF is the name of our army, the terminology in which you use doesn't exist.

That is not my term. That is the one used by Palestinians because all they do is occupy they do not defend.

well, then this termonology is copied from a propagandic termonology.

mmmhm. explains alot

Why do you consider the truth to be propaganda?

What about all of Israel's lies? Do you call them Propaganda?

mmmhm. explains alot

Truth?

There is no such thing as IOF. That's propaganda. Period.

What about Israel's lies? be specific please, to what exactly you refer to?

mmmhm. explains alot

Truth?

The Palestinians throw around the term IOF like Israel throws around the term terrorist. It is all just to make your opponent look bad.

One of my favorite lies is the Arabs lost the 1948 war.

Well WWI was a bit iffy on that count. Germany certainly wasn't defeated on the battlefield.

Truth?

The Palestinians throw around the term IOF like Israel throws around the term terrorist. It is all just to make your opponent look bad.

One of my favorite lies is the Arabs lost the 1948 war.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfWJDtwCsyo]1/5 | Robert Fisk: Lies and Misreporting in the Middle East - YouTube[/ame]

Robert Fisk: Lies and Misreporting in the Middle East
The schmuck definitely misreported an occupational obesity problem in fems in palistan. Normal starvers, covered by the UNHCR look, like thin, like undernourished. Palistanian "starvers", covered by the elite, exclusive, personalized UNRWA, look like a fat-building pig farm.

Tinmore -

In my plan, Israel is giving up 90% of the West Bank, plus land south and north-east of the West Bank, and Eastern Jerusalem.

That is a very, very big concession.

They are also giving up some Right of Return, and offering to recognise a Palestinian state.

I call that a fairly even deal.

In my plan, Israel is giving up 90% of the West Bank, plus land south and north-east of the West Bank, and Eastern Jerusalem. That is a very, very big concession.They are also giving up some Right of Return, and offering to recognise a Palestinian state. I call that a fairly even deal.
Israel did propose an autonomy plan for Gaza and WB palisturds in 1979 after Camp David agreements with Egypt by offering a 5-year transitional self-rule, followed by direct negotiations, without preconditions, between all relevant parties, on the final status of Gaza and the WB, including statehood, borders, and refugees. Palisturds refused it and have been occupied with oppressing everybody with their collective occupational bullshitt ever since, of course.
A friendly advise to peace bullshiteers out here - do not try to recycle peace garbaggio. Mucho thank you.

You're unbelievable!

After stating this...
Weeks ago Muslims killed children in France, in the name of the Palestinian children who have died. What was their crime? What was the crime of Illan Halimi? Also died in the name of the same war?...
...you come back with this...
It is not about Israel...
There it is, right in front of your face and you refuse to see it.

You kill Palestinian children.
They retaliate in the name of those children.
Conclusion: The retaliation had nothing to do with you.
Can you see what is wrong with that argument?

You people need to take responsibility for your own actions and
stop blaming everyone else for the things you do.

Last edited:
Loinboy -

You appear to be taking Lipush's comment out of context, though possibly accidentally.

Weeks ago Muslims killed children in France, in the name of the Palestinian children who have died. What was their crime? What was the crime of Illan Halimi? Also died in the name of the same war? It is not about Israel, it is about Islam going against our people wherever they live. We have seen in in Mumbai, France, USA, Argentina, and too many places to mention. If it was only Palestine, then their would have been no war outside Israel. But when they teach to "slay all Jews" and that even the "tree and stone" will tell them to kill us, it is brainwashing. Not air force or soldiers can make and excuse to call to slay an entire nation simple because their Hadith says we brings out Allah's wrath.

When she says it is not about Israel, she goes on to say it IS about Jews - as in Jews everywhere, and not only in Israel.

Thus, it is not an act against Israeli aggression based on politics, but an attack against the Jewish people as a whole. This suggests that the attacks are not as much political as racial.

I think she is right - many Islamic leaders do not see their enemy as the nation state of Israel, but the entire Jewish people anywhere, anytime, very many of whom are not Zionist at all.

How do Jews living in France get to be legitimate targets in a war ostensibly against Israel?

Forum List

Back