Home demolitions on the increase

Why does Israel has to give up on things to make peace, while the Palestinians don't?
Just another example of the collective mental illness called "Jew Think" in which realty has no role in the thought process. :cuckoo:

I am officialy adding you to my ignore list from now on. You're controled by Jew hatred and that is not something I tolerant.

Bye now.
Typical, can't stand hearing the "Truth" so I'll just hide from it.

Zionist Jew Rule #17 Ignore = Innocent

The reason Israel gets to renege on the Oslo Peace Accords and continue its purge of Palestinians ... blah-blah-blah ... .
In memorable words of Winnie Churchill "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
And, well, a friendly advise - posting lengthy garbage is ill-advised - it gets circumcised.

But the Israeli Jews have a majority "group think" when it comes to Israel. Where reality and morals are suspended and base instincts rule their behavior. Basically, it's a tribal response like all primitive collectives emote when threatened.

If you insist Jews are not a race and thus insults against them can not be considered racism, you also open up Muslims to racism.

I would agree that there is a certain 'group speak' amongst Diaspora Jews when it comes to Israel...perhaps a feeling of being obliged to support Israel in some way.

I also think the same is true of Arabs and Palestine....

Can't imagine growing up in a state of perpetual conflict, or having any desire to raixse a family, etc there.....~S~

Loinboy -

Those are interesting comments - good posting.

I also agree with you regarding the role of faith. I've always seen poverty as being the single biggest driving force in terror, and I think that is as true in Israel/Palestine as I do in Kurdistan, the Congo, Kashmir or Uganda.

That is complete nonsense.

But all the concessions are from the Palestinians. They have to let Israel keep everything it has stolen.

What is Israel conceding?

Israel is conceding peace.

A tip: When you chose to wage war and you are defeated, it's not the victor who makes the concessions.

Well WWI was a bit iffy on that count. Germany certainly wasn't defeated on the battlefield.

Germany was very decisively defeated in WWI. And they made the concessions.

Germany was only defeated because the Jewish bankers stab them in the back and lost the war for Germany. That's why it was easy for Hitler to speak against the Jews because all of the German citizens knew that the German Jews were traitors and had sabotaged the war effort causing Germany's defeat. :doubt:

Why does Israel has to give up on things to make peace, while the Palestinians don't?

That is based on the false premise that Israel actually owns anything.

"false premise"? Who decides that ? You?

The world has recognized Israel's right of exitence in 48. Not you and not other crazy people can overlook that. Any land that is not part of Judea or Samaria, or Gaza, is for Israel to give, or NOT to give.

I don't decide anything. That is just the way it is. Israel has never legally acquired any land. It occupies Palestine.

That is based on the false premise that Israel actually owns anything.

The world has recognized Israel's right of exitence in 48. Not you and not other crazy people can overlook that. Any land that is not part of Judea or Samaria, or Gaza, is for Israel to give, or NOT to give.

I don't decide anything. That is just the way it is. Israel has never legally acquired any land. It occupies Palestine.

It is nothing that appears to be nearly a fact. The territory in the past was maybe called palestine, it was called after the philisitines, but Palestinians are not philisitines and in no point in history the so called "Palestinians" have an official country. Ever.

So it is Israel as regocnized in 48. If there WILL be a Palestine, only future will tell. But Israel is for the JEWS to give up and to give.

That is the pure fact. You cannot dismiss it. Israel is on the map, and here to stay.

It is nothing that appears to be nearly a fact. The territory in the past was maybe called palestine, it was called after the philisitines, but Palestinians are not philisitines and in no point in history the so called "Palestinians" have an official country. Ever.

So it is Israel as regocnized in 48. If there WILL be a Palestine, only future will tell. But Israel is for the JEWS to give up and to give.

That is the pure fact. You cannot dismiss it. Israel is on the map, and here to stay.

So it is Israel as regocnized in 48.

It is interesting, though, that nobody has ever been able to post a 1948 map of Israel. Why is that?

All the maps of Israel use the 1949 armistice lines. The 1949 armistice agreements specifically state that the armistice lines are not political or territorial boundaries.

Why don't they use Israel's real borders?

If you insist Jews are not a race and thus insults gainst them can not be considered racism, you also open up Muslims to racism. I would agree that there is a certain 'group speak' amongst Diaspora Jews when it comes to Israel...perhaps a feeling of being obliged to support Israel in some way. I also think the same is true of Arabs and Palestine....
Drivel.

Yes, of course. That is why the allies had almost 20 years, to wait for WWII. But with the Balfour Declaration, heating of the conflict in the Middle East was guaranteed, with a Holocaust, partly facilitated with Nazi Mischlinger, at the very top, namely Hitler, Himmler, and Rosenberg. Pretty much any white people may have a Jewish ancestor, but only some people have paternal German-Jewish names, such as those ending, in 'ler.' Kindly notice an Ashkenazi (Nazi!) is a light-skinned Jew. I think somebody knew white people are not mainly descended from Arayans (Iranians), at all.

Kindly notice organized criminals kill each other and anybody else in their way; this includes Jewish organized criminals, but particularly Zionist organized criminals. The trend has been consistent, since the crowd of Habirus stoned Moses, for throwing down the tablets with the 10 Commandments on them. They went off, to kill every man, woman, and child, who they could kill, in the area of the Sea of Galilee.

One of post-WWI Germany's real problems was lack of investment opportunity, so Germans relied on US banks, and when the US markets collapsed, everybody went down. But defeated, 'decisively?' I don't know about that. They were pissed off, yes.

The British had to nominally retreat from their 'empire,' after WWII. But the Indians had to come up with Ghandi, who got shot, after the Brits left. They did not 'decisively' abandon empire OR imperialism; they just hooked up with the USA, to dictate.

The same issues remain, which followed WWI. Another world war is always close.

Germany was only defeated because the Jewish bankers stab them in the back and lost the war for Germany. That's why it was easy for Hitler to speak against the Jews because all of the German citizens knew that the German Jews were traitors and had sabotaged the war effort causing Germany's defeat. :doubt:

Racist nonsense.

Racist nonsense.

Agreed.

Racist nonsense.

After that, it is still the "jewish thinking" that's not connected to reality. What a rediculous joke.

Germany didn't have enough FOOD, in 1918. The people had enough, of the Kaiser.

Loads of Jews fought in the Kaiser's armed forces. Many died, to be buried, with the Star of David, on gravestones.

Among the nations conducting purge of Jews, Russia, toward the end of the Romanovs.

Hitler should have invaded Palestine, like Arafat's relative, the Grand Mufti wanted. Hitler could have pincered the British, at Suez. But he invaded the Soviet Union, and the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, allowing Zhukov and Siberian troops, to disengage from Manchuria, where the Russians and Japanese were fighting an undeclared war, so Zhukov showed up, to reinforce the defense of Stalingrad.

Like I wrote, Hitler knew he was of Jewish ancestry. Speer wrote Adolf was scared, of what could happen. Hitler remarked, if the Jews start another war in Europe, that will be the end of them. Hitler then invaded Poland, war was on, and that was the end, of Adolf. Stupid is, as stupid does, bro.

You need to quit 'gurging up stuff the idiots spread around, bro! And don't hassle the Shiites over Ali, anymore. Some guys keep screwing that up, since the Prophet died, and the Turks are secular, now, anyway.

Forum List

Back