Home demolitions on the increase

Germany was only defeated because the Jewish bankers stab them in the back and lost the war for Germany. That's why it was easy for Hitler to speak against the Jews because all of the German citizens knew that the German Jews were traitors and had sabotaged the war effort causing Germany's defeat. :doubt:

Racist nonsense.

Agreed.
Once again, the Jews are not a race.

You should do a little research before you discount what I was saying.

Before and during WWI the Jews owned and controlled almost all of Germany's banks.

The German jewish bankers tightened the money supply and basically strangled Germany's war effort which led to it's defeat.

The average German citizen knew of this treason by the jewish bankers and wanted revenge against the traitor jews.

Hitler used this common knowledge of jewish banker treachery to vilify the jews in Germany.

Before and during WWI the Jews owned and controlled almost all of Germany's banks.

The German jewish bankers tightened the money supply and basically strangled Germany's war effort which led to it's defeat.

The average German citizen knew of this treason by the jewish bankers and wanted revenge against the traitor jews.

Hitler used this common knowledge of jewish banker treachery to vilify the jews in Germany.
Hey. 'The average German citizen knew . . .' Earth to DD!

You know what kind of idiot you are being? The kind who doesn't know any average Germans, yesterday OR today. The German citizens of 1918 were tired of WWI. There was no food. They wanted to get rid of the Kaiser. When he tried to set the Army on them, the army told Wilhelm to move to Holland, so he did.

Hitler's crowd blamed Jews for darned near anything, but Hitler screwed the Germans, hard, for going along with all that, since he invaded the Soviet Union, not Palestine. I bet you don't know any German Jews, do you. Some of them have surnames, with 'ler.'

Hey. 'The average German citizen knew . . .' Earth to DD!

You know what kind of idiot you are being? The kind who doesn't know any average Germans, yesterday OR today. The German citizens of 1918 were tired of WWI. There was no food. They wanted to get rid of the Kaiser. When he tried to set the Army on them, the army told Wilhelm to move to Holland, so he did.

Hitler's crowd blamed Jews for darned near anything, but Hitler screwed the Germans, hard, for going along with all that, since he invaded the Soviet Union, not Palestine. I bet you don't know any German Jews, do you. Some of them have surnames, with 'ler.'

Russia was full of communist jews. Communists were trying to take over Germany. Check it out. That's no excuse for genocide but it's the truth.

That's no excuse to post a quote in quote.

Lenin was in Switzerland, and Germany arranged to move him back, through Germany and Finland, to get back to Russia, when the time came, for revolution, which exceeded Kerensky's continuation, of Russia's war, with Germany.

I believe Jews did embrace communism, but that didn't save anybody from Stalin, either.

Civilian, in general, should never pay for the wrongs of the government.
The problem is, you seem to want to detach the "wrongs of the government", from the motivation behind Palestinian hatred towards Israel. I'm saying the majority of the hatred stems from those "wrongs", more than anything else.

What is ridiculous, is thinking a person, who's entire family was blown to bit by an Israeli air strike, becomes a suicide bomber to get 72 virgins and not revenge for his family.

The problem is, you seem to want to detach the "wrongs of the government", from the motivation behind Palestinian hatred towards Israel. I'm saying the majority of the hatred stems from those "wrongs", more than anything else.

What is ridiculous, is thinking a person, who's entire family was blown to bit by an Israeli air strike, becomes a suicide bomber to get 72 virgins and not revenge for his family.
What's ridiculous is the suicide bomber has been taught from birth to go after those 72 virgins.Revenge is the catalyst to win the prize.

The Palestinian hatred towards Israel is 1% because of the "occupation", 99% because of religion.

The terrorists who hit the Sbarro restaurant, looked for a place where religious Jews gathered. Why is that it mattered to them which kind of Israelis? Ahlam Tamimi said it herself, they looked for religious Jews because the base of this conflic is religion, not land.

You might think I'm speaking nonsense, but one day you'll figure i'm right. It's not about land, and it never was.

The Palestinian hatred towards Israel is 1% because of the "occupation", 99% because of religion.

The terrorists who hit the Sbarro restaurant, looked for a place where religious Jews gathered. Why is that it mattered to them which kind of Israelis? Ahlam Tamimi said it herself, they looked for religious Jews because the base of this conflic is religion, not land.

You might think I'm speaking nonsense, but one day you'll figure i'm right. It's not about land, and it never was.
You're fucking nuts!

We had to suffer through 9/11, because of the way you treated the Palestinian's.

All palistanians seem to have bomb magnets, don't they?

[

You are as dumb as a fucking rock.

You're fucking nuts!

We had to suffer through 9/11, because of the way you treated the Palestinian's.

Keep telling yourself that.

I truely feel sorry for you, because you're seems to be in denial. Only fools and liars still believe that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not a religious war.

You're fucking nuts!

I truely feel sorry for you, because you're seems to be in denial. Only fools and liars still believe that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not a religious war.

The confusing part of this conflict is that the standard terrorist propaganda says that the Muslims are attacking the Christians and Jews.

In this conflict, however, the Christians and Muslims are on the same side being attacked by the Jews.

:confused::confused::confused:

You're fucking nuts!

The confusing part of this conflict is that the standard terrorist propaganda says that the Muslims are attacking the Christians and Jews.

In this conflict, however, the Christians and Muslims are on the same side being attacked by the Jews.

The policy with the Chriustian Arabs should be dealt differently then the policy of dealing with extremist Muslims.

The policy with the Chriustian Arabs should be dealt differently then the policy of dealing with extremist Muslims.

How so?

Israel has always treated Christians the same as Muslims.

How so?

I'm not talking Muslims, I'm talking extrimist Muslims who are not Israeli residents.

And that policy is at need of changing. That's what I just said

How so?

I'm not talking Muslims, I'm talking extrimist Muslims who are not Israeli residents.

And that policy is at need of changing. That's what I just said

That doesn't matter to Israel. It bulldozes anyone's house.

Forum List

Back