Holy skitshi 12th District of Ohio to close to call!!! A solid RED district!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Well if this isn't the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November, I don't what is. We've seen several special elections won by Democrats over the last year where Democrats don't normally win. You can go to this link for an overview with links and pictures.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

In 2016 this same district was won handidly by the Republican--as expected
Pat Tiberi* Republican 251,266 66.6%
Ed Albertson Democrat 112,638 29.8
Joe Manchik Green 13,474 3.6
Ohio U.S. House 12th District Results: Pat Tiberi Wins

Tonight the special election it looks like this:
Balderson Rep 101,574. 50.2%
Connor Dem. 99,820 49.3% a difference of 1700 votes. Now for you left wingers that voted for a 3rd party in this race who took 1000 votes away from Connor you should be kicking yourselves in the ass right now.
5000 mail in ballots to be counted yet.

Just to note that this is and has always been a solid Republican district. This district should not have even made the news tonight, but it's been on the news all night.

Trump has already taken credit for this "yuuuuuge" win--:auiqs.jpg:

"When I decided to go to Ohio for Troy Balderson, he was down in early voting 64 to 36. That was not good. After my speech on Saturday night, there was a big turn for the better. Now Troy wins a great victory during a very tough time of the year for voting. He will win BIG in Nov."
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

160305trump-dick.jpg

Now it's still expected that Republican Balderson will win this race by the skin of his teeth. But these yuuuuge swings in these special elections are a tell tale sign of what's coming. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican there are serious problems on the horizon.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Last edited:
That is a symptom of TDS. Dems losing is actually a win to Dems. Talk about mental illness, this is profound. :p

Well if this isn't the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November, I don't what is. We've seen several special elections won by Democrats over the last year where Democrats don't normally win. You can go to this link for an overview with links and pictures.

Connor Dem. 99,820 49.3% a difference of 1700 votes. Now for you left wingers that voted for a 3rd party in this race who took 1000 votes away from Connor you should be kicking yourselves in the ass right now.

Just to note that this is and has always been a solid Republican district. This district should not have even made the news tonight, but it's been on the news all night.

"When I decided to go to Ohio for Troy Balderson, he was down in early voting 64 to 36. That was not good. After my speech on Saturday night, there was a big turn for the better. Now Troy wins a great victory during a very tough time of the year for voting. He will win BIG in Nov."

160305trump-dick.jpg

Now it's still expected that Republican Balderson will win this race by the skin of his teeth. But these yuuuuge swings in these special elections are a tell tale sign of what's coming. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican there are serious problems on the horizon.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Look at the vote totals for the 2016 election compared to the special election. That is about 170,000 more votes, moron.

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Look at the vote totals for the 2016 election compared to the special election. That is about 170,000 more votes, moron.
yes if anything look like some dems crossed the line and voted republican

justwalkaway

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

yes if anything look like some dems crossed the line and voted republican

justwalkaway
The walkaway movement is mostly concentrated in the bluest areas, so it will affect the Senate and Governor’s races more than the House races, unfortunately.

I am sure that the message of putting illegals before Americans will sweep America over. No question about it.

160305trump-dick.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

How do you know you've gotten used to losing?

"It was SOOOO close!" is a win.

OP must be an ABC or CNN bot. They are both still reporting it too close to call despite 100% of reporting done and a clear victory of over 1k votes for the Republican.

Poor looney lefties still can't handle losses

Forum List

Back