Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Denmark has banned the outfit of woman hate:

Leftists and feminists, should we also ban this tool of oppression?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

It is not our custom. It is THEIR custom. But they came HERE. So they need to go with OUR rules. Do they have nude beaches in the ME? No? You will get stoned if you show your breasts AND your face? Well....here we have nude beaches and faces must be seen. Especially when driving, banking, etc. They wanna cover their face? Fine. Do it at home.

The rural Township where I live banned goats. A Muslim moved in and started a small goat farm and the Township Trustees banned goats which made the Muslim move to where goats are legal. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg

I don't think it's anyone's business how a person's religion compels them to dress...

8632576_2.jpg
Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

There is no place in America for that shit. None.

8632576_2.jpg
Did you used to be a cop? What would you do if you pulled over someone wearing a burka? How could you tell if the person driving is the one on the ID since that too probably is covered with a burka.

There is no place in America for that shit. None.

Am I the only one honest enough to admit I don't give a shit about some ID card. The problem is the oppressive religion of Islam that is completely against western values and must be tamed.

I am a cop. It's not legal to drive with a burka because it obstructs vision. It's perfectly legal to drive with a hijab and a lot of women do where I work. If the identity of a burka-wearing woman needs to be confirmed, there are procedures in place for female officers to do the identification.

France did it as well a while back. It seems to American thinking that one should be able to dress as one chooses. At the same time, if one covers one's face, one cannot expect to conduct affairs as others do. Choices have consequences.
Certainly, we don't like to see this symbol of yielding to male weakness and dominance. Women should be as free as their brothers. That they are not, where they are not, is an indictment of our civilization.

I am a cop. It's not legal to drive with a burka because it obstructs vision. It's perfectly legal to drive with a hijab and a lot of women do where I work. If the identity of a burka-wearing woman needs to be confirmed, there are procedures in place for female officers to do the identification.
They can wear whatever floats their boat at their own home or once arrived at their mosque..whether in the USA or the ME. Not on our streets, not conducting business, not in America.
But that's just my opinion.

I'm an American, I'm a Conservative, and I'm a Jew ... all three of those things compel me to be vehemently against the curtailment of anyone's rights to worship, to dress, or to believe as they see fit.

The rural Township where I live also banned Churches so no Mosque can be built here. More things have been banned in my Township than I can count including apartment houses, chickens, any retail or wholesale business and mobile homes. Township Trustees have unfettered power in Central Ohio.

This religion is legit crazy:

And we are importing just so that some jackass leftist could have votes.

The concept is if the oppression undermines the West (White Civilization) is it not oppression. Jesus, imagine the stink of hairy Muslim women with all that clothing. No wonder the Muslim savage douchebag males hit them with sticks.

NOONE CAN TELL ME WHAT I CAN WEAR!!!

If I want to wear a bloody burka I will!!

Greg

NOONE CAN TELL ME WHAT I CAN WEAR!!!

If I want to wear a bloody burka I will!!

Greg

Wear your bloody Burka if legal where you live and I have a sneaking suspicion you live in Jolly Ole England.

It is not our custom. It is THEIR custom. But they came HERE. So they need to go with OUR rules. Do they have nude beaches in the ME? No? You will get stoned if you show your breasts AND your face? Well....here we have nude beaches and faces must be seen. Especially when driving, banking, etc. They wanna cover their face? Fine. Do it at home.
Nobody is forced to go nude while visiting a nude beach.

Forum List

Back