Holy shit these people are some sick bastards

There's already been two threads on this.

We had to trash one thread because some idiots tried to inject things not allowed on the USMB, etc into the thread. So this is the original OP from that thread.

:bowdown:

On topic: This woman is a whackjob. One hopes that, somewhere along her journey through life, she realizes what a total fucking sick bitch she is and works on becoming a better person.

There's already been two threads on this.

We had to trash one thread because some idiots tried to inject things not allowed on the USMB, etc into the thread. So this is the original OP from that thread.

:bowdown:

On topic: This woman is a whackjob. One hopes that, somewhere along her journey through life, she realizes what a total fucking sick bitch she is and works on becoming a better person.

Yeah, we can hope, eh?

What possesses someone to be that cruel and heartless I wonder?

If these assholes lived on my block and me or my son ever heard them harassing this young girl, the husband of this bitch would he carrying around a ass whooping of his life.

I am sure I would be treated more than fairly by the court system and arresting officers. Hell the DA might even decided not to pursue the case seeing it as poetic justice.

Last edited:
So much good has also come from all of this. Every day, Kathleen receives gifts of love.

"Yesterday she got cupcakes, flowers from Pakistan, all over. It's amazing," Rose said.

Thursday morning, she'll be treated to a shopping spree at Tree Town Toys in Ann Arbor. Then there's that event for Kathleen on October 23.

Kathleen Edward Taunting: New Apology

Already a thread.

Calif Girl you are a BITCH cuz...

You MURDER poor innocent helpless unborn human babies

When a REAL LADY like Sarah Palin speaks her own mind, stands up for herself, is independent, can do without a man but CHOOSES NOT TO, loves children, has a career, loves being a mom, chooses to be a LADY not some arrogant self-righteous insecure female that has an inferiority complex that murders unborn babies, you trash Sarah like the HYPOCRITE that you are,

you are jealous of a REAL LADY like Sarah Palin or one of the many CONSERVATIVE LADIES that are proud of being female & don't have TRY TO PROVE they more of a man than a man,

you are so insecure & full of hate that you have to all that crap about being a bitch as your signature,

there is more but that is enough for now.

Last edited:
Parents: Dying Girl Kathleen Edward Taunted By Neighbors In Trenton

TRENTON, Mich. - Her family says 7-year-old Kathleen Edward is in the final stages of a degenerative brain disorder diagnosed as Huntington's Disease - the same disease which killed her mother, Laura, when she was only 24.

Neighbors Jennifer and Scott Petkov, who have been feuding with the family, admitted to posting grim depictions of Laura and Kathleen on Facebook. One photo depicts Laura in the arms of the grim reaper, while the other features Kathleen's face above a set of crossbones.

The couple also have a coffin hitched to a pick-up truck in front of the house, which they say is nothing more than a halloween decoration.

Good thing they don't live on my street.

Or mine. :eusa_whistle:

Already a thread.

Calif Girl you are a BITCH cuz...

You MURDER poor innocent helpless unborn human babies

When a REAL LADY like Sarah Palin speaks her own mind, stands up for herself, is independent, can do without a man but CHOOSES NOT TO, loves children, has a career, loves being a mom, chooses to be a LADY not some arrogant self-righteous insecure female that has an inferiority complex that murders unborn babies, you trash Sarah like the HYPOCRITE that you are,

you are jealous of a REAL LADY like Sarah Palin or one of the many CONSERVATIVE LADIES that are proud of being female & don't have TRY TO PROVE they more of a man than a man,

you are so insecure & full of hate that you have to all that crap about being a bitch as your signature,

there is more but that is enough for now.

I love me some insane, crazy, unmedicated trolls! :clap2:

Jennifer Petkov's Kids Ordered to Live with Father
Updated: Friday, 22 Oct 2010, 3:09 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 20 Oct 2010, 11:13 PM EDT

By RON SAVAGE
myFOXDetroit.com

TRENTON, Mich. - A custody hearing was held for two of Jennifer Petkov's children. A Wayne County Probate Court judge ruled on an emergency order. Her eight-year-old daughter and five-year-old son from a previous relationship will now move in with their father until further notice.

Petkov made headlines a few days ago after she admitted to taunting the family of 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, who is dying from Huntington's Disease. She posted disturbing photos of Kathleen of Facebook, and her husband Scott Petkov parked a coffin on the street in front of the girl's home. View Ron Savage Original Report >

The father of Petkov's children filed for the emergency hearing right after the story broke.

2 of Jennifer Petkov's Kids to Live with Father

Forum List

Back