Holy Shit: Maria blows like a Cat 5

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Sweet Cat 5 Maria is the next candidate to devastate the US after Irma ran out of steam as soon as she reached the US had was downgraded to Cat 2 and then Cat 1. Maria might hit Puerto Rico directly and the authorities already told the residents to take shelter. What do you think about 5 Hurricanes in a month? Accident? Global Warming? Weapon test?

Hurricane Maria, month's 2nd Cat 5 storm, lashes at Dominica

Last edited:
I had a girlfriend that blew like a Cat 5........... Too bad she was married with children........ :eusa_whistle:

Not associated with climate change..........at least according to the scientists. Of course, hysterical amateur alarmists kneejerk to climate change causation but no scientific evidence backs them up.

Trump inherited a mess in the Carribean. Obama let the hurricane problem fester and just kicked the can down the road

Sweet Cat 5 Maria is the next candidate to devastate the US after Irma ran out of steam as soon as she reached the US had was downgraded to Cat 2 and then Cat 1. Maria might hit Puerto Rico directly and the authorities already told the residents to take shelter. What do you think about 5 Hurricanes in a month? Accident? Global Warming? Weapon test?

I heard she was aiming straight for the Virgin Islands again. Good thing a lot of people have already evacuated the island. I can't believe lightning is striking twice in the same place, but it seems it's happening, so I'm pretty sure it isn't the first time.
Weapon Test? LOL

I heard she was aiming straight for the Virgin Islands again. Good thing a lot of people have already evacuated the island. I can't believe lightning is striking twice in the same place, but it seems it's happening, so I'm pretty sure it isn't the first time.
Weapon Test? LOL
Here ya go:
Weather warfare - Wikipedia

Weapon Test? LOL
Here ya go:
So who started the hurricanes, do you think?

Weapon Test? LOL
Here ya go:
Impossible to tell if and who. But the only countries really experimenting with weather are the US and China, I guess. China is leading.

China's 'weather modification' works like magic
China Leads the World in Weather Modification

Weapon Test? LOL
Here ya go:
Impossible to tell if and who. But the only countries really experimenting with weather are the US and China, I guess. China is leading.

Why can't we make it rain in the west and break the drought? Is fog the best we can do?

I heard she was aiming straight for the Virgin Islands again.

The point is pretty clear ---
--- Mother Nature don't want no virgins.

Weapon Test? LOL
Here ya go:

Why can't we make it rain in the west and break the drought? Is fog the best we can do?
Relocating the rain means relocating the problem. However, I guess the problem can be solved if someone is willing to take some Dollars in the hand...

A hurricane is a heat engine. Warm the ocean, and you give that engine more fuel. Pretty damned simple. We have seen this in the Pacific in the last decade, now we are seeing it in the Atlantic. Having already created the situation, and seeing as how it is in the pipeline to get worse, we will have to live with it. Or, for those unlucky to be in the path, die with it.

Unpopular but..my pick is Global Warming. Too many humans on this tiny marble. Mother is fed up and wants to buck a few off.

And, unfortunately, those that die will be people that had nothing to do with the creation of the situation. Seems always to go that way with humans.

A hurricane is a heat engine. Warm the ocean, and you give that engine more fuel. Pretty damned simple. We have seen this in the Pacific in the last decade, now we are seeing it in the Atlantic. Having already created the situation, and seeing as how it is in the pipeline to get worse, we will have to live with it. Or, for those unlucky to be in the path, die with it.

And yet these storms are forming over water that is cooler than it has been for quite a while....temperature differences are what drive storms rocks..not just warm water.

And yet these storms are forming over water that is cooler than it has been for quite a while....temperature differences are what drive storms rocks..not just warm water.
sea-temperature.png

°C
°F

The map above is updated daily and shows the ocean water temperature as recorded on 20th Sep 2017

Todays maximum sea temperature: 35°C / 95°F (Al Khawr, Qatar) | Todays minimum sea temperature: -1.7°C / 29°F
Sea Temperature | Sea Temperatures

Running in the 80's, Africa to North America.

Very few scientists are correlating these hurricanes with climate change.........and zero weather guys are. Zero........alarmists are playing that ghey association when its convenient crap. Who couldn't see this coming? Intellectual snake oil...........ghey :gay:

Forum List

Back