Holy Mother of God.. Scarey stuff...

More than who cares about what John Bolton has to say?

"Start with an empty canvas
Sketch in broad outline the forms of
men, women, and children.

Dip into the unconsciousness well of your own
disowned darkness
with a wide brush and
strain the strangers with the sinister hue
of the shadow.

Trace onto the face of the enemy the greed,
hatred, carelessness you dare not claim as
your own.

Obscure the sweet individuality of each face.

Erase all hints of the myriad loves, hopes,
fears that play through the kaleidoscope of
every infinite heart.

Twist the smile until it forms the downward
arc of cruelty.

Strip flesh from bone until only the
abstract skeleton of death remains.

Exaggerate each feature until man is
metamorphasized into beast, vermin, insect.

Fill in the background with malignant
figures from ancient nightmares – devils,
demons, myrmidons of evil.

When your icon of the enemy is complete
you will be able to kill without guilt,
slaughter without shame.

The thing you destroy will have become
merely an enemy of God, an impediment
to the sacred dialectic of history."

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

Spirituality & Practice: Book Review: Faces of the Enemy, by Sam Keen

This is a good thing.

Just one of those things would send the message that we wont be messed with any more.

I think most people don't realise that these two worlds can't coexist.

Islam can not tolerate other religions like Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and Hindus can.

They believe it's us or them. We need to do the same.

It's a fact. We will eventually have to take this part of the world down.

We should have gotten Nuclear 15 years ago but we had a soft egomaniac running the show.

If McCain gets in we'll definitely be dropping a few of those on IRAN.

Reagan would have, that's why the hostages were released. I could hear him now "let'em go or fry , it's up to you"...

They believe it's us or them.

Yet the "us" here inevitably includes Israel, and I don't believe for a minute that we are natural partners of the Jews and their aims in the Middle East. More like their bitches.

I don't think Islam is compatible with the West, but until Israel became our "pal", it wasn't really a very pressing issue (excepting the Muslim takeover of Europe, which is a separate issue, at least insofar as military action is not involved).

We should be like Tonto, who said, "What's this 'We', kemosabe?"

"US/Israeli Dual Citizen", fuck that concept and then piss on it and then hang it from a tree. This is the United States of America and the loyalty of an American citizen knows only one country, the United States of America.

Last edited:
"US/Israeli Dual Citizen", fuck that concept and then piss on it and then hang it from a tree. This is the United States of America and the loyalty of an American citizen knows only one country, the United States of America.

kiss my dual citizen ass, America is a free country and I will remain a proud citizen of both. What you seem to want is totalitarianism. Pledge your full and and undivided loyalty to the USA or get out eh. screw you Nazi.

Scott Ritter is a fuckin pussy! He has no concept of the American will to survive. But then I am seeing that many people on this baord are just like him. Please do us all a favor and go fuckin bury your ass so the rest of us have that much less work to do. And whoever thinks war is a simple thing is a fuckin retard. Hard work takes on consequences. But some fuckers expect everything to be packaged in a pretty fuckin bow and easy.

Scott Ritter is a fuckin pussy! He has no concept of the American will to survive. But then I am seeing that many people on this baord are just like him. Please do us all a favor and go fuckin bury your ass so the rest of us have that much less work to do. And whoever thinks war is a simple thing is a fuckin retard. Hard work takes on consequences. But some fuckers expect everything to be packaged in a pretty fuckin bow and easy.

Yup, nuclear war is just like raisin' a barn. Gotta get a coupla guys to roll up their sleeves and get to work a' sawin' and a' hammerin', yessir! Any man tryin' to sneak out of it ain't no real man. We got some work to do!

Duh.

I hope the Iranians wipe out San Francisco. But wait, didn't he say they're not really a threat? So if we nuke them, what the hell are they going to do about it?

I love the way he lectures people as well. As if he has all the knowledge in the world and we're just a bunch of dumbasses to stupid to know anything.

Scott :eusa_silenced: Ritter

Which country are you more loyal to?

Well lets see, I was born in the USA, I live in the USA, I am only a citizen of Israel because my mother was and made me one when I was 2, I have not been to Israel in almost a decade.

When push comes to shove, I am an American, But frankly I don't think I should even have to answer a question like that. There are millions of Dual Citizen Americans who hold citizenship in all sorts of countries. Would you ask them the same question? or just the ones who hold citizenship in Israel?

should we ask Obama if he is more loyal to the US or Kenya or Indonesia? considering he hold citizenship in all 3?

Last edited:
It's funny that they're claiming Iran would be that much more difficult than Iraq, and that Iraq was easy to invade because it was already in shambles.

Twenty years ago, Iraq could have claimed Iran for themselves. And almost did, it was Saddam's biggest mistake ever.

This is a good thing.

Just one of those things would send the message that we wont be messed with any more.

I think most people don't realise that these two worlds can't coexist.

Islam can not tolerate other religions like Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and Hindus can.

They believe it's us or them. We need to do the same.

It's a fact. We will eventually have to take this part of the world down.

We should have gotten Nuclear 15 years ago but we had a soft egomaniac running the show.

If McCain gets in we'll definitely be dropping a few of those on IRAN.

Reagan would have, that's why the hostages were released. I could hear him now "let'em go or fry , it's up to you"...

You must be kidding Dr Strangelove.....

It's funny that they're claiming Iran would be that much more difficult than Iraq, and that Iraq was easy to invade because it was already in shambles.

Twenty years ago, Iraq could have claimed Iran for themselves. And almost did, it was Saddam's biggest mistake ever.

Are you serious? That Iran Iraq war was a text book case of stalemate.

Don't get me wrong, I think war with Iran would be a net bad thing. But Scott Ritter is a dumb ass. It's clear why he didn't rise through the ranks. His theoretical plan for is logistically impossible and tactically foolhardy. No wonder he finds himself needing Nukes so quickly. We would never attack in that fashion. If we did come from that direction at all, it would be one pincher or more likely a blocking force. The other pincher would come from the Persian Gulf where we could support it and quickly get land bases for resupply.

Leaving that aside. We did Iraq so we wouldn't have to do Iran. That was the point. Iran is now surrounded US occupied Iraq and Afghanistan on either side. Putative US allies Pakistan, Turkmenistan and Turkey rounding out the other land masses and the US Navy in the Persian Gulf. We have the ability to enforce an economic noose around Iran's neck. Isolation of Iran and the separation of Iran from Syria were major strategic reasons for picking Iraq to invade. This should make actual war with Iran unnecessary.

Now, Israel may have a different agenda. What people fail to understand is that Israel is a mini-Superpower in the middle east. They have a nuclear triad air, missile and submarine launch capabilities. And they have between 100 and 300 nukes. Their 4 missile subs are diesel boats from Germany and are so quiet the US is the only one that could find them (maybe). You want to talk about who might launch nukes on Iran? I'd look at the country that is being directly threatened with destruction by a nuclearized Iran.

Forum List

Back