Holy moly!,

Bigger balls? Who is ordering the dropping of the bombs again?

The "Leader-from-BEHIND!!!

The same guy who's policy Hillary Clinton warns:
Obama lacks a specific doctrine, adding "great nations need organizing principles, and "don't do stupid stuff" is not an organizing principle."

Obama lacks a specific doctrine, adding "great nations need organizing principles, and "don't do stupid stuff" is not an organizing principle."
Don't do stupid shit works for me, I'm tired of ideology and doctrines. America isn't smart enough to run the world. Currently it isn't smart enough run America.

yeah, I'm no Obama fan, but the OP is an epic fail of fact. LOL

I'm not sure I'm OK with the Pope saying killing people is ok. It may be. I'm certainly not losing sleep over dead Jihadists, but .... I'm not the Pope. None of my biz, but damn, that's pretty harsh with the Pope saying "kill em."

The reluctant warrior...how could he be anything else...

Usually the one with stones is not the one saying Mr. President, I approve. Do keep that in mind next time.

And I want him to be reluctant, very...

It's not like the president had stones...they were forced into his skivvies by events.
Your opinion is noted, and rejected. If he didn't want back in there, good, it's a shitty place to be...

Usually the one with stones is not the one saying Mr. President, I approve. Do keep that in mind next time.

It's not like the president had stones...they were forced into his skivvies by events.
Your opinion is noted, and rejected. If he didn't want back in there, good, it's a shitty place to be...

The only thing he wants into is the front nine. He is a farce..and you know it

The only thing he wants into is the front nine. He is a farce..and you know it
Not at all, and I'm glad. We need to stay the fuck home. We are not, nor should we be, the world police.

And Obama is blowing shit up, that's supposed to make you happy right?

The reluctant warrior...how could he be anything else...

And those stones were in affect the bodies of Christian refugees burning in the hell of the Kurd mountaintop.

And those stones were in affect the bodies of Christian refugees burning in the hell of the Kurd mountaintop.
When did Obama become responsible for world peace and stopping the Children of God from slaughtering each other?

When did Obama become responsible for world peace and stopping the Children of God from slaughtering each other?

When you morons elected him CINC.
Nope. That is the very opposite of why I voted for him, twice.

America is a oversexed teenager, that needs to shut its damn mouth, stay home, and clean up its room. If it manages to grow up a bit, then it can go outside again.

Don't do stupid shit works for me, I'm tired of ideology and doctrines. America isn't smart enough to run the world. Currently it isn't smart enough run America.

We agree!

Btw, fuck the pope. What kind of weird ass people follow a human who claims to talk to god who is surrounded by billions of dollars collected and stolen from the poor. Nice hats, maybe they can dip them in gold too.

I'm going to play racquetball with my grandkids...maybe some radical Neocon will fill in while I'm gone. In the meantime...GFY.

Molest a few little boys
Kill a few Muzzies
Do a little dance
Make a little love
Get down tonight
Get down tonight

Forum List

Back