Ron Paul On Iraq Crisis...

This should be rich.

Oil, digging bigger hole for decades, using weapons we made. So, stay out of it and let the slaughter commence. Works for me...

Last edited:
Sadly, it looks like fools are rushing in again.

Last edited by a moderator:
no need to watch the vid. I'll assume Paul is still anti war.

Just think, if we never got involved we would be trillions of dollars richer and no one would even care about this stoneage crap these inbreed fuckers are doing to kill each other.

But here we are.... Thanks Bush, thanks Obama... Thanks Dems, thanks Republicans.

Ron Paul's Foreign Policy makes more sense than what we are doing now.
Name me one success when it comes to the current US foreign policy?
For that matter, Name me one success when it comes to the US foreign policy in the last 50 years?

For that matter, Name me one success when it comes to the US foreign policy in the last 50 years?

Yeah, the time has come for a balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy. We can have security and liberty without endless War and becoming a Police State. It can be done.

Yeah, the time has come for a balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy. We can have security and liberty without endless War and becoming a Police State. It can be done.
How? Give us specifics...

How? Give us specifics...

Present your solution. I'm all ears.

Yeah right, everyone's a moron but you. Nice delusion there dipshit. :cuckoo:
That's no delusion here little man. This site is a wasteland. Just lots of dumb kids and reactionary partisan morons.

Funny how douchebag morons like you see everyone else that way. Pretty hilarious. And delusional. :lol:

We're still waiting for your specifics little man? Tell us, is the Pope wrong for approving of the bombing of IS in Iraq?

Present your solution. I'm all ears.
You're the one who believes he has all the answers little man. Show us?

Ah, figures. Too much of a pussy to put some solutions out there. Classic Message Board rook. You'll grow up someday. Hopefully sooner than later.

You're all feelings little man. You feel what you believe is right but you won't put it on the line, get specific, and answer questions. I know, that's a grownup thing, and you're not ready. Try though, five wars. Which ones should America have been in?

WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

All five are Y/N questions, that's all. Give it a shot.

Forum List

Back