Holy Crap

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I saw this and wanted to post it. I got the name for the thread from the end of the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZzoB6xBWOI]This is what it's like to be shot at with an AK-47 - YouTube[/ame]

Yep a wacko.

I always hated those I heard whiz by or cutting grass or leaves and not having a clue where they were coming from.

That was 3 rounds, spaced. Had he kept shooting? Used the wrong type of Ammo?

What was it Clint said in Heartbreak ridge? The AK 47 makes a distinct sound when it is being fired at you.....

So true.....

And yes if he continued firing he would have eventually had penetration, But the idea is to stop those first few rounds so that you are still there to take evasive action............

What was it Clint said in Heartbreak ridge? The AK 47 makes a distinct sound when it is being fired at you.....

So true.....

And yes if he continued firing he would have eventually had penetration, But the idea is to stop those first few rounds so that you are still there to take evasive action............

I suspect that had he not fanned that fire, the third direct hit would have penetrated. I would have gone with thicker glass. :lol:

I doubt you can get three rounds from an AK to hit any closer than he did, and hopefully in a combat situation the AK is going to be a lot further away..... Because if they are that close you got lots a problems....

So true.....

I suspect that had he not fanned that fire, the third direct hit would have penetrated. I would have gone with thicker glass. :lol:

dude, the whole thing was jacked, notice the apex or angles the guy is sitting in, the walls behind him? if you've ever seen bullets fly and hit things, you'd know they do some strange shit ( no magic bullet theories please).

if he had had a bad ejection and the spent round casing had come back and hit him in the face and he had pulled low, or to the left that bullet easily could have ricocheted off the wall etc etc ...I wouldn't trust those 2 idiots with a water gun.....

Forum List

Back