Russian Schools vs. American Indoctrination Centers

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Well ... I hate to say it but it appears that Russia is more interested in teaching usable and sensible lessons than America is. Their students get training in survival and preparedness while America's kids learn how to die their hair purple; pierce their eyebrows; and use idiotic pronouns like "ze/zem." Following are Russian kids learning how to disassemble and re-assemble AK-47 rifles. Very cool!!

Well ... I hate to say it but it appears that Russia is more interested in teaching usable and sensible lessons than America is. Their students get training in survival and preparedness while America's kids learn how to die their hair purple; pierce their eyebrows; and use idiotic pronouns like "ze/zem." Following are Russian kids learning how to disassemble and re-assemble AK-47 rifles. Very cool!!

If our schools did that with the M 16 the gunophobe crowd would go into spasms.

Although in many areas their hunter safety courses, firearm safety courses and even shooting teams.

The irony being that Russia has abandoned Marxism while the United States education system has embraced it.

Forum List

Back