Holy Crap, Trump Goes There: "Suicide Of Clinton's Council Vince Foster, Very Fishy!"

Even the democrats have to admit that the Clintons have provided Trump with an endless stream of poop to throw at Hillary. This is just getting started.

No one should be surprised Trump is going to empty Hillary's closet filled with skeletons for the world to see. Trump is whete he is because people are fed up with corrupt, scandal-plagued, career politicians, and he is going to expose her as just that.

Trump is not he usual wimpy GOP politician who 'won't go there'. Oh yes he will.
And Trump, as a perfect model of sterling character, is just the guy to do it. For example: As Trump gleefully blames Hillary for Bubba's faults, she is too wimpy to point out the questionable 'modeling' of anyone under the Trump roof. At least I haven't heard her stoop to his level so far.

Vince foster killed himself...
He was found in a park, no grass stains on his clothes, no powder/residue on his hands, he was tight handed but the gun was found approx 4 - 5 feet away from the body - to his left....afterwards Hillary's aide crossed a police-taped doorway to retrieve files from Foster's office. Hillary denied gaving anything to do with the missing files; however, they were found fays later in the living quarters in the WH with her fingerprints all over the box and files...

Nothing to see here...move along...

Your buddies in this very thread posted this picture:

th

Maybe you guys should work your shit out before going prime time.

Trump is on the verge of a mental meltdown.
I beg to differ. Trump is having a ball. He said the other day he hadn't begun to start on Hillary. Hillary is the one who will go bugfuck, have a stroke or eat a bottle of sleeping pills.

I beg to differ. Trump is having a ball. He said the other day he hadn't begun to start on Hillary. Hillary is the one who will go bugfuck, have a stroke or eat a bottle of sleeping pills.

Actually, win or lose, she's already had to deal with it.
It would be nice to see her have to deal with all the sins and crimes she committed. Going to hell will be a relief for her.

You tell me, in your own words, where is the proof?

You STILL haven't had time to read the article and watch the C-SPAN video and you ask for proof.

Damn, you take pride in wanting to be ignorant. I can see why you back Hillary.

I haven't? Why don't you tell me what is compelling? It's not like we haven't heard all this before. So, you're convinced, specifically why? And please, not that I have to tell you but stick to established facts.

Actually, win or lose, she's already had to deal with it.
It would be nice to see her have to deal with all the sins and crimes she committed. Going to hell will be a relief for her.

Like Vince Foster's 'murder'? Is this where you want to plant your flag?

He was found in a park, no grass stains on his clothes, no powder/residue on his hands, he was tight handed but the gun was found approx 4 - 5 feet away from the body - to his left....afterwards Hillary's aide crossed a police-taped doorway to retrieve files from Foster's office. Hillary denied gaving anything to do with the missing files; however, they were found fays later in the living quarters in the WH with her fingerprints all over the box and files...

th

I'm going off the reports filed at the time of the incident.

Does anyone know much about crime scenes, suicides, etc - and I'm not talking from TV / CSI?! If you shoot yourself in the head while standing up, the body is not going to fall with the hand so neatly on the gun. It will not do this even sitting down. The photo is bogus.

Again, initial reports also said there was no powder residue on his hand, which there would have been.

Even if you take Foster himself out of the equation, the fact that Hillary's aide was seen carrying files out of Foster's office, and they were found later in the WH living quarters - No matter how you slice it, there was a bunch of dirty crap that went on.

Last edited:
We have "two fisted" drinkers, now we git "two fisted" suicide. Less chance to wake up at Bellview hooked up to luggage.

As far as I know, Laura Bush is the only first lady who ever actually killed someone.

Why don't you tell me what is compelling? It's not like we haven't heard all this before. So, you're convinced, specifically why? And please, not that I have to tell you but stick to established facts.

OK, I'll go slow. When you shoot yourself with two different handguns in order to commit suicide--because that's so common, it's logical that both pistols would remain at the scene. But only the .38 was found with the body. The .22 wasn't.

th

I'm going off the reports filed at the time of the incident.

Does anyone know much about crime scenes, suicides, etc - and I'm not talking from TV / CSI?! If you shoot yourself in the head while standing up, the body is not going to fall with the hand so neatly on the gun. It will not do this even sitting down. The photo is bogus.

Again, initial reports also said there was no powder residue on his hand, which there would have been.

Even if you take Foster himself out of the equation, tge fact that Hillary's aide was seen carrying files out of Foster's office, and they were found later in the WH living quarters. No matter how you slice it, there was a bunch of dirty crap that went on.

Reports you say? What reports? Post them. Let's be clear, not any old reports, something official, from reliable sources.

Forum List

Back