BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I suspected this crash was the result of a Muslim suicide when they declined to release any information about the pilots for over a day and a half. They l knew right away that the pilot was a Muslim. Muslims should be barred from working for any airline.

Full title : BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque And Said Farewell Before He Crashed The Plane And Slaughtered Everyone More evidence is arising to show that the pilot of Flight 804 went suicide. He did some bizarre things. He converted the plane into a makeshift mosque, used the equipment to tell passengers the direction of Mecca. Had a last supper and said "farewell" as if 'we who are about to die salute you'. He called his brother before take-off telling him to 'pray for him' as he was going for martyrdom. He...

Last edited:
I suspected this crash was the result of a Muslim suicide crash when they declined to release any information about the pilots for over a day and a half. They l knew right away that the pilot was a Muslim. Muslims should be barred from working for any airline.

Full title : BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque And Said Farewell Before He Crashed The Plane And Slaughtered Everyone More evidence is arising to show that the pilot of Flight 804 went suicide. He did some bizarre things. He converted the plane into a makeshift mosque, used the equipment to tell passengers the direction of Mecca. Had a last supper and said "farewell" as if 'we who are about to die salute you'. He called his brother before take-off telling him to 'pray for him' as he was going for martyrdom. He...
  • BREAKING: The Captain Of Flight MS804 Is A Muslim Linked To Major Muslim Terrorist
  • Walid Shoebat ^ | May 20, 2016 | Walid Shoebat
    Full title BREAKING: The Captain Of Flight MS804 Is A Muslim Linked To Major Muslim Terrorist Involved In Killing Americans In Benghazi So look what we have here. Amr Khaled is a well known Muslim Brotherhood Jihadi of the first class known in Egypt. And what do we know. Look here. He shares his friendship and old photos on that flight with the captain of the crashed Egyptian flight MS804, Mohammed Said Shaker/Shukeir. This spells trouble. So who is Amr Khaled? He is a Jihadi who lent material support to Jihadists in Benghazi that killed Americans. For evidence, here, Ahmad...

I suspected this crash was the result of a Muslim suicide when they declined to release any information about the pilots for over a day and a half. They l knew right away that the pilot was a Muslim. Muslims should be barred from working for any airline.

Oh for fuck's sake... do I really share a country with you?

I'll be happy to cover your air fair to Cuba.

Planes go to Cuba? How do you know they aren't being converted into Mosques? You better go check on that.

Planes go to Cuba? How do you know they aren't being converted into Mosques? You better go check on that.

Why would I care as long as you're on one of them?

Paraphrase: "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." ~ H. L. Melken

How many non muslim pilots work for Egypt air?
Egypt air probably has no non-Muslim pilots, which is a good reason no one should ever take an airline headquartered in a Muslim country.

Why would I care as long as you're on one of them?
You care about a plane on the complete opposite side of the planet, but not one over here? Well you've always been a weirdo I suppose.

Forum List

Back