Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congressmen (including da wimmens) actually represent their constituents fairly well.

Attacking them is attacking the wrong people. It was bad when that blond woman got shot and it's bad now.

The "Free Press" is over there pouring gas on the flames, too.

The press needs reigned in. For real.
Hoo boy. So, we have a 'Conservative' wanting to destroy our Constitution because of his personal politics. No, the free press shows all sides, and you just want the side that agrees with your ideology shown. One crazy is hardly any reason to destroy our Constitution.

No, that is not the case.

However, the press needs to report the news instead of trying to shape public opinion.

The press also needs to be held accountable when they print blatant falsehoods.

That behavior was never acceptable in America before..hard to say, I'm thinking Clinton's 2nd term.

And a perfect example of what I was talking about...
The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

No need to be attacking Coyote. She is not hating anyone........not to mention that hate is coming from all sides.

No it really isn't.
The rights anger is the result of constant attacks from the left in the form of media and lefty political lies.
You stop and it all goes away.

It is people...not parties. People have gone nuts. I am so tired and weary from it all.

I'm just plain angry. And DISGUSTED. Have we devolved to our lowest common denominators? Empowered the most hateful amongst us? Sanctified mob mentalities?

It sure does seem that way. I keep waiting for it to stop, or at least calm down, and it doesn't.
It won't.

This country is going down.

The O. P. has long been one of the most divisive among us. One of the most polarizing. One of the quickest to try to stifle opinions which differ from hers.

If she is announcing that her behavior will change; its very good news, as she is also a Moderator who should set an example...rather than be one of the blindest and most passionate partisans.

I want to believe she is turning over a new leaf..I hope she is turning over a new leaf...but I am harassed by doubts.

More likely it is a lecture implicitly directed to us Heartland Americans.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I am still very angry that Bolsheviks have decided that they will spend all their time trying to undermine the duly elected Government of the United States.

Then get off the fucking thread. As I recall, no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read this. You have been after me for god knows what reason since I haven't a clue what I actually did to you and have avoided even responding to you until now. So you can contribute or not - your choice but take your moderator butthurt elsewhere.

Meanwhile (and this is the pertinent bit of topical content to match yours) - the Bolsheviks are passe. Done with. Communism is a failed ideology in both the economic and political sphere. The fact that you can't recognize it speaks volumes. In the meantime what do you think is going on now? You think this is a good situation - where both sides are have become so extreme?

Good bye.

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

It's a damn shame that our president played such a big role in the hatred and isn't the leader we need to heal the wounds.

Why is Trump not trying to calm things down...instead he will be tweeting about the new leak coming out on his investigation...
Why should he? The left has attacked him and his family. Time for retribution unless the left backs way off.

And the right attacked Obama and his family. What exactly is your point?

Fortunately, Trump, at least momentarily disagreed with you when he spoke on this.
The media and entertainment industry attacked Obama?

Trump was voted into office to be a leader to all of us. #NoUnity with this president
A leader , leads no matter what.. this man leads when it is about him..

As mush as Obama was bashed, I've never seen anything like what has been going on since the election.
The left has just went from being just mad when they lose an election, to psychotic this time around.

This constant 'resist, resist, resist' is going to start riots any time now.

I think people are very selective in what they remember about "bashing".
Not me. I remember the treatment Reagan got. Then Bush. The ONLY criticism of Clinton and Obama I ever saw was on forums and talk radio. I think you are the one being selective.

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

It's a damn shame that our president played such a big role in the hatred and isn't the leader we need to heal the wounds.

You and Timothy need to STFU....
You make everyone stupider with each and every one of your posts.

The O. P. has long been one of the most divisive among us. One of the most polarizing. One of the quickest to try to stifle opinions which differ from hers.

If she is announcing that her behavior will change; its very good news, as she is also a Moderator who should set an example...rather than be one of the blindest and most passionate partisans.

I want to believe she is turning over a new leaf..I hope she is turning over a new leaf...but I am harassed by doubts.

More likely it is a lecture implicitly directed to us Heartland Americans.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I am still very angry that Bolsheviks have decided that they will spend all their time trying to undermine the duly elected Government of the United States.

Then get off the fucking thread. As I recall, no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read this. You have been after me for god knows what reason since I haven't a clue what I actually did to you and have avoided even responding to you until now. So you can contribute or not - your choice but take your moderator butthurt elsewhere.

Meanwhile (and this is the pertinent bit of topical content to match yours) - the Bolsheviks are passe. Done with. Communism is a failed ideology in both the economic and political sphere. The fact that you can't recognize it speaks volumes. In the meantime what do you think is going on now? You think this is a good situation - where both sides are have become so extreme?

Good bye.
Coyote...this has been festering for a long time in this nation. It's not just one thing it is accumulation of many things.

I listened to the local conservative-talk-radio some today to see if anything would change from their normal "life is miserable and it's all and always the libruls fault". They didn't, they in fact doubled-down to blame all of this shooting nonsense and whatever other ills they could fit into their 3 hours on 'libruls'.

These people live in a bubble where all things they and their 'team' do are pure golden honey that Jesus would love and everything 'the other team' does is pure evil worst than Satan on Earth.

No need to look for where this hardened heart in America comes from, they've been saying this same mantra for the last 25 years and nothing will turn them from their course. They view their fellow Americans as evil. Just as Isis does their enemies. You cannot reason with a viewpoint that rejects reason in the first place.

As mush as Obama was bashed, I've never seen anything like what has been going on since the election.
The left has just went from being just mad when they lose an election, to psychotic this time around.

This constant 'resist, resist, resist' is going to start riots any time now.

I think people are very selective in what they remember about "bashing".
Not me. I remember the treatment Reagan got. Then Bush. The ONLY criticism of Clinton and Obama I ever saw was on forums and talk radio. I think you are the one being selective.
Because the ONLY sources for her information are npr and cnn. That's it. Maybe bbc and A&E.

It's a damn shame that our president play such a big role in the hatred and isn't the leader we need to heal the wounds.

He's a sucko piece of crap president BUT he is OUR elected representative. His office does stand for something and that includes basic respect. If he's not the leader to heal wounds - WE HAVE TO BE. We can't just crawl around crying and blaming and damaging our society and blaming the election. We CAN'T allow OUR rhetoric to energize our wingnuts into unspeakable actions because we have a p.o.s. president.

Holy Shit!!!
That was almost 100% sensible!!!

I listened to the local conservative-talk-radio some today to see if anything would change from their normal "life is miserable and it's all and always the libruls fault". They didn't, they in fact doubled-down to blame all of this shooting nonsense and whatever other ills they could fit into their 3 hours on 'libruls'.

These people live in a bubble where all things they and they're 'team' do are pure golden honey that Jesus would love and everything 'the other team' does is pure evil worst than Satan on Earth.

No need to look for where this hardened heart in America comes from, they've been saying this same mantra for the last 25 years and nothing will turn them from their course. They view their fellow Americans as evil. Just as Isis does their enemies. You cannot reason with a viewpoint that rejects reason in the first place.
No, we view evil people as evil.

Evil lefties wanted evil normalized. And they did it!

But they did it by saying that if we normalized evil, then everybody would be happy and safe. Of course that was a lie, we aren't....you can't be happy and safe when the lunatics are running the asylum.

So we're putting the lunatics back behind bars, taking the asylum back.

Thanks liberals...we needs more of this shit too so we can erode traditional family values.
Heartbreaking photo: Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade
She's obviously a backwards homophobe.
Voters in California reject same sex marriage and High Court nullified their voice. Donald Trump wins election and now liberals are out to nullify those people who supported him voices.

"Liberals"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back