Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is anyone surprise? This is what happens when the results of elections are not accepted. It's called civil war.

The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

You can't even see it. You're just like those you attack.
No, she's right. It isn't Republicans attacking Democrats.

tumblr_static_e0z5ly3z7lcsgg04wck0sg0gk_640_v2.jpg

fight+your+local+facho.jpg

images

KG - I can show you emblems and hateful stuff from your "Republicans" too. But what's the point? Attempting to demonize one side so you can sanctify the other's bad behavior or pretend it doesn't exist or pretend it's justified?

Things have gone to far for that. I was very afraid that Obama was going to get assassinated given the heated attacks on him and there were attempts. I'm even more scared Trump might be given not just the heated attacks but the seeming empowerment given to fringe groups on both sides by this election. I can't stand him but I certainly don't want him or anyone attacked or assassinated.

Honestly - things have gone too far and blaming only one side isn't going to change a thing. We need to blame ourselves - for what we've allowed, what we've excused and what we've given power to.
thankfully we are seeing people start to see this.

we have peacefully disagreed before. we can do it again.

"we the people" need to tell our politicians enough. stop the hate or get the fuck out
We told them on November 8th. Reel in Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi for a good start.
How would you suggest that be done?

Paul Ryan: "An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us"

Donald Trump:

"We may have our differences, but we do well in times like these to remember that everyone who serves in our nation's capital is here because above all they love our country," Trump said from the White House. "We can all agree that we are blessed to be Americans. That our children deserve to grow up in a nation of safety and peace. That we are strongest when we are unified and when we work together for the common good."
No. I'm done. So are millions of other Americans. Liberals don't get to push shit to the breaking point and then when the bough breaks...they cry, "We all just need to love each other." No. This is different. People will not back off now.

Not at all. Obama effigies were quite common. You never noticed?
Not me. Never saw one until the other day. and it got reposted often all of a sudden. Why no mention before?
They are almost always created by left wingers, just like the stupid "nazi" defacements of churches and houses, and the cross burnings, are almost exclusively lefties who want people to get madder at right wingers. They get frustrated because their hysterical shrieking that "THE RIGHT IS EVIL!" doesn't actually have any verification. So they jump in there and commit the acts they accuse the rightwingers of engaging in, and pretend to be rightwingers.

Yes, it's crazy.

Yes, it's very, very, VERY common.

Now these idiots are going to come to Oregon and crap all over the place, spread disease and vermin, probably kill a couple of people, and totally outnumber and terrorize the tiny populations of the areas they target...

Rainbow Family of Living Light Unofficial Home Page

The sheriff of Grant county says they're already showing up and there have already been arrests and hospitalizations.
It's what libs do. They destroy their place then move to fuck up someone else's.

Nancy Pelosi:

"You're going to hear me say something you've never heard me say before. I identify myself with the remarks of the speaker," Pelosi said to Congress afterwards, calling Ryan's statements "beautiful."

"It's in the family," she stressed. "It's an injury in the family."

Fret not ----fellows in cyberspace--------chalk it up to SPRING FEVER----that vaguely unsettling
feeling that SOMTHIN' GOTTA GIVE....... ------it will pass

I used to always think that. This is different somehow. It's been going for a mighty long time now.

I'm thinking not more than 7 years. :rolleyes: Did someone succeed when they sowed the seeds of division?

you forgot the 5 solid years he was accused of not even being an american. but a muslim born in kenya.

gee whiz.... who started that complete line of bullshit & only ended it so he could have a 30 minute infomercial spotlighting his newest hotel?

The O. P. has long been one of the most divisive among us. One of the most polarizing. One of the quickest to try to stifle opinions which differ from hers.

If she is announcing that her behavior will change; its very good news, as she is also a Moderator who should set an example...rather than be one of the blindest and most passionate partisans.

I want to believe she is turning over a new leaf..I hope she is turning over a new leaf...but I am harassed by doubts.

More likely it is a lecture implicitly directed to us Heartland Americans.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I am still very angry that Bolsheviks have decided that they will spend all their time trying to undermine the duly elected Government of the United States.

It's always the others guys who are doing it???

What about all of undermining of the Obama Administration? The violent and hateful rhetoric coming from Trump.

Conservative violence against minorities and Muslims is ignored.

Both sides have ramped up the rhetoric, none more than Trump, exhorting his followers to beat up protesters and throw them out.
No. You fuckers have been pushing this shit since Vietnam.

The O. P. has long been one of the most divisive among us. One of the most polarizing. One of the quickest to try to stifle opinions which differ from hers.

If she is announcing that her behavior will change; its very good news, as she is also a Moderator who should set an example...rather than be one of the blindest and most passionate partisans.

I want to believe she is turning over a new leaf..I hope she is turning over a new leaf...but I am harassed by doubts.

More likely it is a lecture implicitly directed to us Heartland Americans.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I am still very angry that Bolsheviks have decided that they will spend all their time trying to undermine the duly elected Government of the United States.

It's always the others guys who are doing it???

What about all of undermining of the Obama Administration? The violent and hateful rhetoric coming from Trump.

Conservative violence against minorities and Muslims is ignored.

Both sides have ramped up the rhetoric, none more than Trump, exhorting his followers to beat up protesters and throw them out.
That happened a couple of times because liberals think free speech is shutting down yours. Obama got almost everything he wanted, regardless of what we wanted. Not sure what your problem is.

Donald Trump:

"We may have our differences, but we do well in times like these to remember that everyone who serves in our nation's capital is here because above all they love our country," Trump said from the White House. "We can all agree that we are blessed to be Americans. That our children deserve to grow up in a nation of safety and peace. That we are strongest when we are unified and when we work together for the common good."
No. I'm done. So are millions of other Americans. Liberals don't get to push shit to the breaking point and then when the bough breaks...they cry, "We all just need to love each other." No. This is different. People will not back off now.

They didn't back off during Obama's tenure. Of course they won't now. Not with people like you leading them on. Same shit. Different party.

Donald Trump:

They didn't back off during Obama's tenure. Of course they won't now. Not with people like you leading them on. Same shit. Different party.
This happend under Obama?

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
Tell it to MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer.

& breitbat, newsmax, gateway pundit, stormfront, info wars.....

Fret not ----fellows in cyberspace--------chalk it up to SPRING FEVER----that vaguely unsettling
feeling that SOMTHIN' GOTTA GIVE....... ------it will pass

I used to always think that. This is different somehow. It's been going for a mighty long time now.

I'm thinking not more than 7 years. :rolleyes: Did someone succeed when they sowed the seeds of division?

you forgot the 5 solid years he was accused of not even being an american. but a muslim born in kenya.

gee whiz.... who started that complete line of bullshit & only ended it so he could have a 30 minute infomercial spotlighting his newest hotel?
How is that the same as shooting people?
Or mainstream press outlets and writers papering the world with their endorsement of violent attack on the president, and their posted hope that the senator who was shot, die in the hospital?

This is why you people are crazy. you don't see the difference between disagreeing with you, and violent action. You believe it's appropriate for you to promote violent action, and engage in it, when you are faced with information you don't like, or don't agree with. Then you freak out when anybody dares to defend themselves from your violent, criminal attacks.

Typical fucking bullies and schizos.

Not at all. Obama effigies were quite common. You never noticed?
Not me. Never saw one until the other day. and it got reposted often all of a sudden. Why no mention before?

It's actually been brought up quite a few times and was in the news. Maybe Brietbart didn't cover it.
I've been a member here and elsewhere for many years and didn't see it and never saw Breitbart. why mischaracterize me if you are right?

Donald Trump:

Obama was the darling of the media and campus professoriate.

And a perfect example of what I was talking about...
The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

No need to be attacking Coyote. She is not hating anyone........not to mention that hate is coming from all sides.

It's never going to change until we - the people on the ground - decide that THEY the people purporting to have an ideology in common with us - are going to far. You don't joke or make effigies about killing the president. You don't demonize the other side so much that nutters take that as permission to do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back