Holy crap, Barbra Streisand defends Michael Jackson's Pedophilia

So what if such a thing doesn't kill whoever it happens to? It robs whoever it happens to of their innocence and its a crime no matter how you try to paint it to look like! Is she saying that a stop should never be put to such an action? I just read that she herself has a son named Jason. Is this the kind of attitude that she would have if such a thing were to be done to him?

God bless you and her boy always!!!

Holly

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has," Streisand told The Times. “You can say ‘molested,' but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This is how they prepare the stupid for what's to come this is how you see the MEDIA pushing the acceptance of being a child molester........ See how they make it she accepts it all, then other articles will come out stating the same or similar.
This is how the acclimate the public into acceptance.
Out of the brain of a Trump hater this is how they think, this is how they though this is how they manipulated you stupid fks through the education system. and you dumbasses still haven't figure it out what it means to dumb down america and it's all through the schools. Sexual training courses of America start them young some schools begin teaching fisting at age 6 special isn't it.

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has," Streisand told The Times. “You can say ‘molested,' but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’
This is how they prepare the stupid for what's to come this is how you see the MEDIA pushing the acceptance of being a child molester........ See how they make it she accepts it all, then other articles will come out stating the same or similar.
Out of the brain of a Trump hater this is how they think, this is how they though this is how they manipulated you stupid fks through the education system. and you dumbasses still haven't figure it out what it means to dumb down america and it's all through the schools. Sexual training courses of America start them young some schools begin teaching fisting at age 6 special isn't it.
“I feel bad for the children,” she said. “I feel bad for him. I blame, I guess, the parents, who would allow their children to sleep with him. Why would Michael need these little children dressed like him and in the shoes and the dancing and the hats?”

--------------------

She's wrong because she feels bad for the kids? So do I. So you are saying you don't care about the kids? That's wrong.

And she says the parents also deserve blame for letting their children sleep with a grown man? I feel exactly the same way. Did those parents send their kids off so they could later sue Jackson? Cuz that's what it looks like.

And when a right wingers makes comments like: some schools begin teaching fisting at age 6

You know they are actually making their private fantasies public.

Disgraceful.

“I feel bad for the children,” she said. “I feel bad for him. I blame, I guess, the parents, who would allow their children to sleep with him. Why would Michael need these little children dressed like him and in the shoes and the dancing and the hats?”

--------------------

She's wrong because she feels bad for the kids? So do I. So you are saying you don't care about the kids? That's wrong.

And she says the parents also deserve blame for letting their children sleep with a grown man? I feel exactly the same way. Did those parents send their kids off so they could later sue Jackson? Cuz that's what it looks like.

And when a right wingers makes comments like: some schools begin teaching fisting at age 6

You know they are actually making their private fantasies public.

Disgraceful.

Wanna see some real wack jobs LOL

Roya(Trump2020) رویا on Twitter

upload_2019-3-23_9-34-42.png

Barbra Streisand on Michael Jackson Accusers: ‘It Didn’t Kill Them’

The singer made the comments in an interview with The Times published Friday, in which she said she believes the two accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, about the abuse they allege they suffered at the hands of Jackson as children. But she also expressed some sympathy for Jackson.

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has,” she was quoted as saying. “You can say ‘molested,’ but those children, as you heard them say [the grown-up Robson and Safechuk], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

That's SICK. Celebrities have too much time on their hands.
After supporting full term abortion was there ever any doubt the left would start condoning child molestation. Liberalism is a sickness that needs to be quarantined.

Are you fucking kidding me Babs? What the fuck is this. The left does not like children. Pedophiles should be shot in the head. Supporting Polanski and now this....

That's one person and their opinion. I don't think Streisand speaks for millions of other people.

I hear it's pretty rampant in Hollywood, it's one major reason child stars end up the way they do. They all love Polanski as well.

MJ is innocent though

uh I doubt it..... but even so her attitude is disgusting.....and she said she felt bad for the kids, what a horrible person.

The supposed victims contradicted themselves over and over. So there was no evidence against Michael Jackson.

HUH???????????????? Perhaps you missed the part where Jackson's own sister LaToya said he was a pedophile? When you're own sister says this, you got a big problem.

So you see no problem with a grown man having young boys sleep with him in his bed, over and over again? Of course the kids "contradicted themselves over and over"--yeah, when they were being pressured by amoral lawyers and asked about every nitpicking detail of their accounts. But to say there was "no evidence" against Jackson is utterly absurd.

Wrong. LaToya did not say Michael Jackson ever did anything illegal.
And there are witnesses proving the children were the ones suggesting they share a bed, in a group, like a sleepover, and Jackson consented only after he insisted they get parental permission first.

You just are believing a movie that deliberately lied.

Are you fucking kidding me Babs? What the fuck is this. The left does not like children. Pedophiles should be shot in the head. Supporting Polanski and now this....

Are pedophiles not part of this wonderful rainbow we call diversity?! Shame on you. You are a pedophileophobic spreading hate!
Yeah it's hard to mock the left anymore, they are insane

MJ is innocent though

uh I doubt it..... but even so her attitude is disgusting.....and she said she felt bad for the kids, what a horrible person.

The supposed victims contradicted themselves over and over.
So there was no evidence against Michael Jackson.

One should feel bad for the kids because it clearly was the parents who were putting them up for it, over money.
The kids must have been harmed by feeling forced to lie like that.

But its natural to be a full grown adult man sleeping in bed naked will underage boys. Uh huh.

First of all, they were not naked, it was not Jackson's idea, the parent approved, and with a whole group, nothing illegal is possible.

“Leftwingers now pro pedophilia”

This is a lie.

As already correctly noted, Streisand isn’t ‘representative’ of ‘the left.’

Yes she is, shes a huge fundraiser and a major public figure, cant use that bullshit now

oh and where are the lefties calling her out?

MJ is innocent though

The supposed victims contradicted themselves over and over.
So there was no evidence against Michael Jackson.

One should feel bad for the kids because it clearly was the parents who were putting them up for it, over money.
The kids must have been harmed by feeling forced to lie like that.

But its natural to be a full grown adult man sleeping in bed naked will underage boys. Uh huh.

Lefty Logic

That's one person and their opinion. I don't think Streisand speaks for millions of other people.

I hear it's pretty rampant in Hollywood, it's one major reason child stars end up the way they do. They all love Polanski as well.

You hear?

Do you honestly believe that she said that?

Yes, she did say that. Dont pull that leftwing bullshit, not gonna work.

No, that is NOT what she said.

Do you honestly believe that she said that?

Yes, she did say that. Dont pull that leftwing bullshit, not gonna work.

No, that is NOT what she said.

What did she say? The article is right there

You hear?

Yep, Bryan Singer for example

Barbra Streisand on Michael Jackson Accusers: ‘It Didn’t Kill Them’

The singer made the comments in an interview with The Times published Friday, in which she said she believes the two accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, about the abuse they allege they suffered at the hands of Jackson as children. But she also expressed some sympathy for Jackson.

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has,” she was quoted as saying. “You can say ‘molested,’ but those children, as you heard them say [the grown-up Robson and Safechuk], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

That's SICK. Celebrities have too much time on their hands.
Clearly she fell under the spell of her little demagogue friend.

Forum List

Back