Holy crap, Barbra Streisand defends Michael Jackson's Pedophilia

Are you fucking kidding me Babs? What the fuck is this. The left does not like children. Pedophiles should be shot in the head. Supporting Polanski and now this....

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’
Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the House, was not a Democrat.

Joe Biden, Jeffery Epstein, Bill Clinton
Why’d you leave trump off that list? And who ever accused Joe Biden of pedophilia?

Any little girls you know in these photo's? Those little girls are quite uncomfortable.View attachment 251839

Well SURE everybody kisses little boys on the mouth.

Are you fucking kidding me Babs? What the fuck is this. The left does not like children. Pedophiles should be shot in the head. Supporting Polanski and now this....

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’

Joe Biden, Jeffery Epstein, Bill Clinton
Why’d you leave trump off that list? And who ever accused Joe Biden of pedophilia?

Well SURE everybody kisses little boys on the mouth.

Excuse me, but there are plenty of people on the right who are child molesters too.
Dont bother trying to respond to that obvious idiocy. You dont have to do so. Normal people know that is retarded trolling. And you aren't going to convince the abnormal people otherwise. So don't waste time or bandwidth responding to it.

Leftists view children as chattel. She is just at the forefront of the leftist movement to normalize every form of depravity..including (especially) pedophilia.

BTW there is no such thing as sexual NEEDS, Babs....there are only sexual WANTS.
Excuse me, but there are plenty of people on the right who are child molesters too. This isn't about the left or right no matter how much some of you want to make it. It's about sick individuals who want to molest children. Catholic priests are some of the worse and the Catholic church is notoriously conservative.
Can't some of you leave politics out of this and address it for what it is....a sick person who had the money to buy kids to molest.......period!

That's exciting and all, but has nothing to do with anything I said.

Which was...

Streisand is at the fore of the progressive march to legalize and endorse every form of sexual depravity known to mankind...
especially pedophilia.

and

There is no such thing as a sexual NEED.

Carry on babbling now.

Leftists view children as chattel. She is just at the forefront of the leftist movement to normalize every form of depravity..including (especially) pedophilia.

BTW there is no such thing as sexual NEEDS, Babs....there are only sexual WANTS.
Excuse me, but there are plenty of people on the right who are child molesters too. This isn't about the left or right no matter how much some of you want to make it. It's about sick individuals who want to molest children. Catholic priests are some of the worse and the Catholic church is notoriously conservative.
Can't some of you leave politics out of this and address it for what it is....a sick person who had the money to buy kids to molest.......period!

That's exciting and all, but has nothing to do with anything I said.

Which was...

Streisand is at the fore of the progressive march to legalize and endorse every form of sexual depravity known to mankind...
especially pedophilia.

and

There is no such thing as a sexual NEED.

Carry on babbling now.
You're demented. And please provide a link where she said she is wanting to legalize pedophilia.

Do you honestly believe that she said that?

Yes, she did say that. Dont pull that leftwing bullshit, not gonna work.
Did you hear her say it or are you going off what’s pieced together in this article?

Did you hear her say it or are you going off what’s pieced together in this article?

LOL, you're a twit.

"
Definition of twit
(Entry 1 of 2)

1 : a silly annoying person : fool
"

LOL, you're a twit.

"
Definition of twit
(Entry 1 of 2)

"
What do they call a person who resorts to petty name calling because they arent smart enough to stay on topic during a discussion and argue substance?

LOL, you're a twit.

"
Definition of twit
(Entry 1 of 2)

"
What do they call a person who resorts to petty name calling because they arent smart enough to stay on topic during a discussion and argue substance?

LOL, she said it, you know it, and you play stupid games.

LOL, you're a twit.

"
Definition of twit
(Entry 1 of 2)

"

I don’t know it... I didn’t hear her say that. Did you? I can’t imagine anybody saying such a horrible thing so I am naturally skeptic. Why aren’t you? Are you that easily duped from
Desperation to try and make your political opponents look bad? That’s pathetic

LOL, you're a twit.

"
Definition of twit
(Entry 1 of 2)

"

I don’t know it... I didn’t hear her say that. Did you? I can’t imagine anybody saying such a horrible thing so I am naturally skeptic. Why aren’t you? Are you that easily duped from

Because I've watched people form all political spectrums say worse. he is and has always been a total whack job. She said it.

LOL, you're a twit.

"
Definition of twit
(Entry 1 of 2)

"

Because I've watched people form all political spectrums say worse. he is and has always been a total whack job. She said it.
Did you hear her say it? Or are you simply going from what this article says?

LOL, you're a twit.

"
Definition of twit
(Entry 1 of 2)

"

Disprove the article.

Disprove the article.
I don’t need to. The article needs to prove what they report. I’d like to see a video or hear a recording cause these quotes sound pieced together to make a false narrative.

Hastert was a homosexual, not a pedophile by definition.
He was a pederast. And that is distinct from homosexuality.

New Topics

Forum List

Back