Holocaustianity - Zoinism's Big Lie

Listen if even one Jew was murdered.

That was wrong and it should not have happened.

I'm in no way sticking up for the Nazis or Hitler.

I just wonder why the Jews have to exaggerate the event so much.

When I was growing up my father taught me a person who will lie about little things will lie about big things.

The Zionist Jews seem to fit that old saying very well.

Last edited:
What if it were 12 million, instead of six?

Would this mean Palestinians deserve no country of their own?

Would this mean Germans must be punished forever?

That white gentiles in America must suffer genocide by immigration?

The Internet is the worst thing to happen to Jews, because now everyone can talk freely about their bullshit.

Dude you need to open your eyes. The next genocide will not be an attack on someone’s race it will be points of views. Left or right it will not be a skin thing but a ideology thing. Right versus left.

California girl I do not hate the Jews arje any other religion.

And you will not find any post on this board where I state that I hate Jews or Christians.

Doubting the official Holocaust story does not make me anti-semitic.

I would just like to see the event historically and intellectually debated.

And let the chips fall where they may.

What is wrong with that??

The debate is over. The holocaust happened. Millions of people were murdered simply because of their faith. You 'joke' about the showers, and refuse to accept historical fact. Go to one of the camps. Look for yourself. You disgust me.

Do me one favor. Stop fucking repping me, you anti-semetic little shit. I do not want rep from scum like you.
Unlike you California girl I rep ccording to the post.

And not out of hate or vindictiveness as you do towards me all of the time.

I gave you a positive rep because I like what you posted.

And will continue to do so whether you like it or not. :eusa_angel:

You get negs from me for the same reason.... because of what you post. Don't flatter yourself that I 'hate' you... you are a meaningless POS on an anonymous message board. Nothing more. I don't care whether you post or not. Just don't keep sucking up to me with your stupid pos reps.... won't work.

If genocide is wrong, it is wrong no matter who does it. If it's okay for Jews to commit genocide against the Ammonites, Hittites, Jesubites, Moabites, and others, it's okay for Hitler to commit genocide against Jews. If it's not okay for Hitler to commit genocide against the Jews, then it's not okay for the Jews to commit genocide against the Ammonites, Hittites, Jesubites, Moabites, and others or for Americans to commit genocide against the native americans.

You can't have it both ways unless you are a blatant racist like caligirl and jillian.

Do you honestly think anyone takes your shit more seriously when you write it in big red font? Seriously?

Don't call people racists just because you dislike their opinions, it makes you look like a fucking moron.

In the beginning. Hitler was a friend to the Jews.

He even proposed sending them to the island of Madagascar in order that they could live in peace.

But the Zionist leaders wanted Jews sacrificed in order to gain the land of Palestine after the war.

I agree that many Jews were in prison and died of starvation and overwork and disease.

But the idea that there was an organized killing industry.

Is just a fantasy for western consumption.

Dude, that's idiotic.

I have to hand it to the Zionist Jews.

They have carried out a brilliant marketing plan.

There are now the fantasy Holocaust museums all over the world and in most major American cities.

And children are taught the holocaust myth starting in elementary school.

So that now in Western society belief in the Holohoax is mandatory and not to be questioned.

To the extent that even questioning the Holocaust can lead to a prison sentence in some western nations.

Ranking the conspiracies discussed on this board this weekend by idiocy.

1. Holocast deniers.

2. Twoofers

3. Birfers

At the most I estimate between 100 and 200,000 Jews were killed during WWII

The ovens were for making bread not cremation.

And the so-called gas chambers were far too small to kill millions on an industrial scale.

Where did the rest go? Did a rapture take place and no one noticed?

I've been to Treblinka. I suggest you do likewise.... or, you could just stop being such an offensive little shit.

On the plus side, I've always been very accepting of Muslims... you've enlightened me as to the attitude of Muslims towards their fellow human beings.

Sunni is a pretty good guy otherwise. But it gives one insight into why that part of the world is so fucked up.

If genocide is wrong, it is wrong no matter who does it. If it's okay for Jews to commit genocide against the Ammonites, Hittites, Jesubites, Moabites, and others, it's okay for Hitler to commit genocide against Jews. If it's not okay for Hitler to commit genocide against the Jews, then it's not okay for the Jews to commit genocide against the Ammonites, Hittites, Jesubites, Moabites, and others or for Americans to commit genocide against the native americans.

You can't have it both ways unless you are a blatant racist like caligirl and jillian.

Do you honestly think anyone takes your shit more seriously when you write it in big red font? Seriously?

Don't call people racists just because you dislike their opinions, it makes you look like a fucking moron.

I call you a racist because you are.

You support genocide

you neg-rep me for condemning genocide

you are a piece of shit

Millions of Jews were taken away and millions were not accounted for after WWII.

And? Since when do Jews condemn genocide? Or is it only wrong when other people do it?

Making light of it is just flat wrong.

Jews don't value Jewish life. That's why they have to inflate the numbers for it to be bad enough.

But you really want to talk about devaluing? How 'bout pieces of shit like you who go on and on about the fucking Jews but never say a word about the Roma who were slain en masse? Where is your outrage for the homosexuals who were killed for their sexuality? Where is your outrage over the Communists and other political dissidents who were slaughtered?

Oh yeah, they don't matter because they're just lowly gentiles. It's all about the fucking kikes. And the Jews call the NAZIs racists? What's more racist than saying what happened to the Jews was so terrible but none of the NAZIs other victims matter- and that was okay when the Jews did it?

Fuck you, you Zionist piece of shit.

I don't give a rats ass about what happened before I was born for the most part. History is written by the winners..it is seldom the whole truth if even the truth. It always tries to make the winners appear justified.

When did I EVER say that I support Jews in general or Israeli policy in the middle East. I believe I have said many times that I find them offensive and rude and I would prefer that we as a nation had nothing to do with Israel. Chosen people? Give me a break!

You are correct that in the very distant past nations were barbaric. Even today what Israel is doing to the Palestinians is disgusting. Claiming "God" gave you some piece of land therefore you can do ANYTHING to fulfill that rubbish is one of the reasons I do not support them. The real truth is that everything that has happened there was predictable. The country of Israel is an abomination. The Jews should have been allowed back into the European and Asian areas they were run out of and received reparations. Setting them up in the Mid East was a recipe for disaster.

That said..the Arabs brought a lot of their grief onto themselves previous to the 6 day war. For the most part Arabs are idiots.

BUT! looking at the holocaust as a separate topic I don't give a rip what the Jews TELL THEMSELVES about it. If they think it serves them well to suggest that they lost almost as many to Hitler as existed in their entirety it doesn't make me like them any less. I didn't like em in the first place. My dislike of them is on a much smaller scale. Most of em are assholes..and I do not care why. All of em are stupid in what they believe religiously..as are most people that believe in religious fairy tales and insist you respect them for it.

Did they "deserve" what Hitler did to them? No one deserves what happened to them.

As far as Arab rockets and suicide bombers go I couldn't care less about that. They stupidly made their bed and now they have to lay in it. Unless they are prepared to exterminate the Arabs they displaced they deserve anything that happens to people when they steal land. They can say they "won" the land but if I was a Palestinian I would be doing the same exact thing. I am much more inclined to be on the side of the Arabs..although only in principle. Like I said ..they are idiots and made part of the bed themselves.

All THAT said..the OP is stupid. I couldn't care any less about your points revolving around ancient feuds either. Denying the holocaust because you think the Jews deserved it is just as stupid as the OP.

Calling me a Zionist is the funniest thing I've seen on this board for a long time.. :lol: :lol:

Ask any of the Jews on this MB if they think I'm a Zionist! :lol: :lol: Good grief you are stupid.

"Genocide" by immigration?!

And isn't illegal immigration supposed to be a "Mexican" problem?! What do Jews have to do with it?!

Yes.

Jews were the primary movers and shakers behind changing America's immigration laws in 1965 to let in 3rd Worlders. They knew it would dilute the white population, thus making them safer.

What if it were 12 million, instead of six?

Would this mean Palestinians deserve no country of their own?

Would this mean Germans must be punished forever?

The Internet is the worst thing to happen to Jews, because now everyone can talk freely about their bullshit.

Dude you need to open your eyes. The next genocide will not be an attack on someone’s race it will be points of views. Left or right it will not be a skin thing but a ideology thing. Right versus left.

Nah. Truck-driving whites are not going to shoot Volvo-driving whites. Read "Civil War II" by Tom Chittum.

SHITTI MAN is the most vile and ignorant poster I have ever seen on the web. And that is saying alot! Somehow he believes that his pathetic bigotry and Holocaust denial will convince us that all Muslims are good and all Jews are bad. WHAT A JOKE. SORRY shitti man...you just look like shit to us.

There is NO business like Shitti Man business

You go by the name of Free Thinker on the board.

But all I have seen you do is make personal attacks.

Why don't you debate and discuss the issues to make your case?

You go by the name of Free Thinker on the board.

But all I have seen you do is make personal attacks.

Why don't you debate and discuss the issues to make your case?

My case is soooo basic that it barely needs to be made. But here it goes... Denying ANY peoples experience of pain and suffering is morally WRONG. It doesn't matter if it is Palestinian suffering or Jewish suffering. It is childish and selfish to claim that ONLY one group has a right to exist. NOW THAT IS FREE THINKING!....try it sometime.

By the way, the "no business like Shoah business" quote is moronic. give it up.

I do not deny that Jews were rounded up, put in camps, murdered, and starved.

I am just saying that the official story of a systematic and organized genocide on the Jews called the Holocaust is highly exaggerated.

As far as my signature line.

The Zionist have turned the so-called holocaust into a guilt extortion racket and a huge money making enterprise.

Sunni...in your previous posts you mentioned the "Holocaust Myth" and the "Holohoax". I would never say the "Beirut Massacre Myth". I would never say the "There is no business like Refugee business". UNLIKE YOU, I refuse to belittle other peoples pain and then Demand THEY CRY FOR MY ON. Grow up and stop acting like a bigot. As shown in the responses to your post, you disgust most readers and only attract Racists who would never accept you anyway. The Hollohoax crap gives you zero credibility.

Sunni...in your previous posts you mentioned the "Holocaust Myth" and the "Holohoax". I would never say the "Beirut Massacre Myth". I would never say the "There is no business like Refugee business". UNLIKE YOU, I refuse to belittle other peoples pain and then Demand THEY CRY FOR MY ON. Grow up and stop acting like a bigot. As shown in the responses to your post, you disgust most readers and only attract Racists who would never accept you anyway. The Hollohoax crap gives you zero credibility.

The so call Holocaust is just another historical event.

That should be discussed and debated like any other event in history.

To say that it is a closed case and is 100% historically accurate.

Is doing disservice to future generations and humanity. :doubt:

Forum List

Back