Holocaustianity - Zoinism's Big Lie

You can't cite a single anti-semitic comment or any instance of me saying Hitler didn't slaughter huge numbers of people

But then again, this isn't the first time today you've chosen to demonstrate how fucking stupid you are

you're minimizing what the Nazis did. Either that, or you're flirting with Sunni Man. Which is it?

You can't cite a single anti-semitic comment or any instance of me saying Hitler didn't slaughter huge numbers of people

But then again, this isn't the first time today you've chosen to demonstrate how fucking stupid you are

you're minimizing what the Nazis did. Either that, or you're flirting with Sunni Man. Which is it?

Sunni man does not swing that way.

But you do sound kind of jealous Elvis that he might be. :eek:

you're minimizing what the Nazis did.
No, I'm not. I'm demanding honesty.
The Zionists are the minimizing what the Nazis did. They never talk about the Roma, the communsts, the elderly, the sick, the homosexuals, or anyone else who was slaughtered. Because subhuman gentiles don't matter in their eyes.

They then turn around and devalue the lives of their own kind by inflating the numbers and claiming 4 times as many bodies as they later admitted was more accurate because Hitler just didn't kill enough Jews in the Zionists' eyes to be their boogeyman. The think the lives on non-Jews don't matter at all and the lives of Jews are worth so little that, in order for Hitler to truly be evil, the numbers had to be greater than they really were.

California girl I don't know why you keep trying to turn this into a anti-Muslim issue.

I wouldn't believe in the so-called Holocaust even if I was a Christian are an atheist.

You're not a Christian. Christians do not hate Jews, nor do we deny the holocaust. If you are representative of your religion, then your religion is one of hate. Congratulations, because I've always been very accepting of Islam.... now, not so much. And that is the result of you - and the other board Muslims and their hatred towards other faiths.
California girl I do not hate the Jews are any other religion.

And you will not find any post on this board where I state that I hate Jews or Christians.

Doubting the official Holocaust story does not make me anti-semitic.

I would just like to see the event historically and intellectually debated.

And let the chips fall where they may.

What is wrong with that??

The debate is over. The holocaust happened. Millions of people were murdered simply because of their faith. You 'joke' about the showers, and refuse to accept historical fact. Go to one of the camps. Look for yourself. You disgust me.

Do me one favor. Stop fucking repping me, you anti-semetic little shit. I do not want rep from scum like you.

jillian said:
Hi, you have received -628 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

Note: This is an automated message.

Of course the most racist person on the board had to make her appearance.

Hey, Jillian, was it wrong to slaughter ever man woman and child and tear open pregnant women when you people did it? Or is genocide cool with you?

Hey Jillian, what's your stance on Zionism and IsraEl?
Actually, wanting to live within your own kind IS racist..

The Zionists are the minimizing what the Nazis did. They never talk about the Roma, the communsts, the elderly, the sick, the homosexuals, or anyone else who was slaughtered. Because subhuman gentiles don't matter in their eyes.

They then turn around and devalue the lives of their own kind by inflating the numbers and claiming 4 times as many bodies as they later admitted was more accurate because Hitler just didn't kill enough Jews in the Zionists' eyes to be their boogeyman. The think the lives on non-Jews don't matter at all and the lives of Jews are worth so little that, in order for Hitler to truly be evil, the numbers had to be greater than they really were.

Anyone who studies the Nazis during that period knows all about the Roma, communists, elderly, sick and physically handicapped and gays. No one minimizes it.... just so happens that the huge majority were Jews.

jillian said:

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

Hey, Jillian, was it wrong to slaughter ever man woman and child and tear open pregnant women when you people did it? Or is genocide cool with you?

what do i think about Zionism and Israel?

I think that anti-semitic scum like you prove every day just how necessary Israel is.

but feel free to lie about me being a racist if that makes you feel justified in your hatred.

perhaps psychotherapy might help you, but i doubt it. that kind of hatred is inbred

Last edited:
Millions of people were murdered simply because of their faith.

Wrong, retard.

Million were slaughtered because
-they were deemed an inferior race and the NAZIS adopted the American stance on eugenics, even modeling their first sterilization law after Virginia's

-they were homosexuals and therefore corrupting social influence

-they were communists, capitalists, or other political dissidents

-they were elderly, sick, disabled, or otherwise weak and deemed 'undesirable'

-they simply weren't NAZIs

While Hitler used faith to justify his actions, he never targeted anyone for their faith. He targeted Jews not as such (adherents of Judaism), but using the mythos of a Jewish 'race' the Jews themselves have built up from the very beginning of their religion (the 12 tribes and all that)- and they were one of many groups targeted.

jillian said:

Comment:

Regards,
jillian

what do i think about Zionism and Israel?

I think that anti-semitic scum like you prove every day just how necessary Israel is.

but feel free to lie about me being a racist if that makes you feel like you have gonads.

Cite one single anti-semitic comment I've ever made.

Why can't you ever be honest?

And that you are a racist it an established fact. Or do you deny being a Jew and a supporter of Zionism?

California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -583 reputation points from California Girl.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Another racist sack of shit who thinks genocide's only wrong when they do it.

So you're cool with cutting open the bodies of pregnant women and killing every man woman and child to wipe out an entire race/nation/civilization?

What about the massacre of native americans? Was that cool, too? Or it only Jews who can do no wrong?

If genocide is wrong, it is wrong no matter who does it. If it's okay for Jews to commit genocide against the Ammonites, Hittites, Jesubites, Moabites, and others, it's okay for Hitler to commit genocide against Jews. If it's not okay for Hitler to commit genocide against the Jews, then it's not okay for the Jews to commit genocide against the Ammonites, Hittites, Jesubites, Moabites, and others or for Americans to commit genocide against the native americans.

You can't have it both ways unless you are a blatant racist like caligirl and jillian.

pukema is so much more convincing when he types in big red letters.

You're not a Christian. Christians do not hate Jews, nor do we deny the holocaust. If you are representative of your religion, then your religion is one of hate. Congratulations, because I've always been very accepting of Islam.... now, not so much. And that is the result of you - and the other board Muslims and their hatred towards other faiths.
California girl I do not hate the Jews arje any other religion.

And you will not find any post on this board where I state that I hate Jews or Christians.

The debate is over. The holocaust happened. Millions of people were murdered simply because of their faith. You 'joke' about the showers, and refuse to accept historical fact. Go to one of the camps. Look for yourself. You disgust me.

Do me one favor. Stop fucking repping me, you anti-semetic little shit. I do not want rep from scum like you.
Unlike you California girl I rep ccording to the post.

And not out of hate or vindictiveness as you do towards me all of the time.

I gave you a positive rep because I like what you posted.

And will continue to do so whether you like it or not. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Hey, moron...WHO CARES if it was 2 million or 6 million?! THE POINT is that PEOPLE WERE MURDERED!!!!!

Hey, moron...WHO CARES if it was 2 million or 6 million?! THE POINT is that PEOPLE WERE MURDERED!!!!!
if he calls it two million, he's insulting the other four million.

if he calls it two million, he's insulting the other four million.
Well, of course, but my point is that he and Sunni Man are trying to make it seem like 2 million is no big deal. And that is JUST as wrong as trying to demean the Holocaust, because it's all human life in the end.

Last edited:
California girl I do not hate the Jews are any other religion.

The debate is over. The holocaust happened.

That's a great way to win a debate. Declare it over, and yourself the winner.

Look, does anyone who believes in Holocaustianity think ANY EVIDENCE would convince them one way or another? This debate isn't about evidence or what really happened. It's about ethno-warfare -- who wins and loses. The Jews need "The Holocaust, TM" because without it, "no Israel."

What if it were 12 million, instead of six?

Would this mean Palestinians deserve no country of their own?

Would this mean Germans must be punished forever?

That white gentiles in America must suffer genocide by immigration?

The Internet is the worst thing to happen to Jews, because now everyone can talk freely about their bullshit.

Forum List

Back