U.S. Elections rigged by programs from the top of pyramid scheme?

Nov 15, 2009
Could U.S. elections be rigged by the people at the top of the U.S. currency pyramid scheme?

Just thought it would be an interesting discussion.

Here is an actual court testimony about it I came across...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eQBdl-wiKQ]YouTube - Programmer Finally Testifies: US elections rigged[/ame]

Could U.S. elections be rigged by the people at the top of the U.S. currency pyramid scheme?

YouTube - Programmer Finally Testifies: US elections rigged

You have proven to be nothing but dishonest. You create sock after sock to bolster your fledgling position. Do you deny that?

I don't debate with dishonest people; there is no point.

Lets hear it; do you deny creating socks? If not, please list ALL SOCKS YOU'VE CREATED ON THIS AND OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS so we can see just how dishonest you have been.

Your chance to come clean.

Let me guess; you won't do it will you bitch boy? he he he... Didn't think so.

You have proven to be nothing but dishonest. You create sock after sock to bolster your fledgling position. Do you deny that?

Lets hear it; do you deny creating socks? If not, please list ALL SOCKS YOU'VE CREATED ON THIS AND OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS so we can see just how dishonest you have been.

I would sure like to put a sock in your mouth...

I have been posting that for years.

Its all about the florida felons list in whouch the list was made in such a way that they could disenfranchise perfectly legal voters in the state.

Thousands of legal florida voters where kept from voting with this list.

Bush only won by 500 or so.

The list was determined illegal and florida had to stop using it.

Kathleen Harris is the republican who was stupid enough to cheat her ass off for the republican party.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Problems in the cleansing processAt first, Florida specified only exact matches on names, birthdates and genders to identify voters as felons. However, state records reveal a memo dated March 1999 from Emmett "Bucky" Mitchell, a lawyer for the state elections office who was supervising the felon purge, asking DBT to loosen its criteria for acceptable matches. When DBT representatives warned Mitchell that this would yield a large proportion of false positives (mismatches), Mitchell's reply was that it would be up to each county elections supervisor to deal with the problem.[4]

In February 2000, in a phone conversation with the BBC's London studios, ChoicePoint vice-president James Lee said that the state "wanted there to be more names than were actually verified as being a convicted felon".[5][6]

[edit] James Lee's testimonyOn 17 April, 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

Last edited:
I have been posting that for years.

Its all about the florida felons list in whouch the list was made in such a way that they could disenfranchise perfectly legal voters in the state.

Thousands of legal florida voters where kept from voting with this list.

Bush only won by 500 or so.

The list was determined illegal and florida had to stop using it.

Kathleen Harris is the republican who was stupid enough to cheat her ass off for the republican party.

Thanks for the clarification. Could there be more advanced programs of other types to keep a chain of people, climbing up the pyramid, in office?

I'm sure most of your dates start that way...

I guess it would be embarrassing for you to tell the truth. Sums up your whole pathetic "life".

Since every state does their own it is a pretty scary prospect.

Our voting system is still very suceptable to fraud.

I guess it would be embarrassing for you to tell the truth. Sums up your whole pathetic "life".

How is this testimony untruthful?

please challenge your self to not just call names.

Actually most of my dates started with a little flirting eye contact

This man in the video was a life long republican when he was asked to do this.

This testimony was taken by congress, the republicans refused to give them a room to do this investigation in so they found a basement room free and did it anyway

This man in the video was a life long republican when he was asked to do this.

This testimony was taken by congress, the republicans refused to give them a room to do this investigation in so they found a basement room free and did it anyway

Interesting...

The investigation shows a ton of evidence of wrongdoing in the elections.

This is but a couple of hours of it.

Imagine the "liberal media" not harping on this while it happened.

it is cold hard proof of no liberal media

How is this testimony untruthful?

please challenge your self to not just call names.

TM:

Creativedreams is a professional sock artist.
I see no need to debate anybody who does such things then lies about it.

AS for the testimony; I didn't pay attention to the video considering the source. Much like Terral, when you consider the source, you save a ton of time.

I agree with that. We need to re-do the entire presidential electoral process. From top to bottom.

I have no idea what you mean by soick puppet and I dont really care.

This issue is far more important than any internets bickering

There are many major issues not in todays media.

In the past journalism used to investigate everything under the sun...today journalism avoids many disturbing issues that may influence the masses.

media-propaganda.jpg

I have no idea what you mean by soick puppet and I dont really care.

This issue is far more important than any internets bickering

see? your finding out what an idiot troll this dude is.He always goes off into stupid ramblings like that everytime he has been cornered and is losing a debate.thats why nobody should ever discuss things with this troll and put him on ignore.He is just seeking attention.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back