Holocaustianity - Zoinism's Big Lie

Really..

That was one of the most terrible moments in humanity.

It should never be treatly lightly.

really? in alll of humanity? maybe in the last couple hundred years..

Did you forget how to read, Adolf?

it just shows short sightedness. the number of people that died in the holocaust has happened tens of times over the course of humanity and they died in much more horrific ways.

In the beginning. Hitler was a friend to the Jews.

He even proposed sending them to the island of Madagascar in order that they could live in peace.

But the Zionist leaders wanted Jews sacrificed in order to gain the land of Palestine after the war.

I agree that many Jews were in prison and died of starvation and overwork and disease.

But the idea that there was an organized killing industry.

Is just a fantasy for western consumption.

I think your parents should keep you in the shallow end of the pool...With a life vest on...and a helmet.

2 million?...4 million?...6 million? what the fuck difference does it make that there is no 100% accurate number? THERE WAS A HOLOCAUST. Millions of Jews were taken away and millions were not accounted for after WWII. What the fuck do YOU call a Holocaust?

I'm not a big fan of the Jewish society but this denial is ridiculous. What was done in Europe orchestrated by the Nazis against the Jews was hideous. Making light of it is just flat wrong.

True and well-said.

It also undermines the OP’s criticism of the State of Israel, which is a legitimate debate.

Fuck off, dick head. Go peddle your muslim bull shit somewhere else.

This isn’t ‘Muslim bull-shit’ exclusively, this is a position held by many Christians, and Christians were persecuting Jews centuries before Islam.

Since toophers and birfers have a name people like suni should have one also. Any suggestions?

That would be anti-Semite.

I have to hand it to the Zionist Jews.

They have carried out a brilliant marketing plan.

There are now the fantasy Holocaust museums all over the world and in most major American cities.

And children are taught the holocaust myth starting in elementary school.

So that now in Western society belief in the Holohoax is mandatory and not to be questioned.

To the extent that even questioning the Holocaust can lead to a prison sentence in some western nations.

Last edited:
So how did they make the films of the mass graves?
Are all of those bodies plastic fakes,maybe mannequins?
So our U.S. Soldiers are lier's?
NOT.
My father was one of those soldiers, he has many photographs taken from one of the camps he help to liberate. He was also a full blooded American German. Both of his parents were born in Germany and became immigrants in the late 1800's.
My Father is not a lier and those photos he has are not faked.

There are now the fantasy Holocaust museums all over the world and in most major American cities.

So that now in Western society belief in the Holohoax is mandatory and not to be questioned.

To the extent that even questioning the Holocaust can lead to a prison sentence in some western nations.

Zionist jews? how about Terrorist muslims.

So how did they make the films of the mass graves?
Are all of those bodies plastic fakes,maybe mannequins?
So our U.S. Soldiers are lier's?
NOT.
My father was one of those soldiers, he has many photographs taken from one of the camps he help to liberate. He was also a full blooded American German. Both of his parents were born in Germany and became immigrants in the late 1800's.
My Father is not a lier and those photos he has are not faked.

I am sure that your father's photos are not faked.

Because yes Jews and others were kept in prison camps under terrible conditions.

But to claim that there was genocide of the Jews on an industrial scale.

Is just pure Zionist nonsense.

So that now in Western society belief in the Holohoax is mandatory and not to be question.

So what? All religions have "fantasy" marketing plans. The Catholics are trying to make the Pope a saint..whatever THAT is.. The Fundis have museums making it clear that Jesus cavorted with dinosaurs in a world that was less than ten thousand years old.. The Mormans have magic underwear and magic dinner service.. The Scientology freaks do shock therapy and try to sell aliens as our relatives.. You idiots think there are 70 virgins waitin for you in never never land...EWWW!! I've had a couple virgins... Trust me on this ..you will be seriously disappointed in their performance..:lol: :lol::lol:

Has anyone ever held a gun to your head and made you go to a Jewish museum? Didn't think so.

Sunni is just pissed cuz the Muslims' Marketing plan of blowing up innocent people isn't as successful as they had hoped. Seems to turn people against 'em. Dunno why that is.

From what I understand the National Holocaust Museum in Washington is funded by taxpayer money.

Which was instituted by our beloved president Carter.

Last edited:
According to Walter Reich, psychiatrist and then senior scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, one-time director of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, and now professor of international affairs at George Washington University:

The primary motivation for most deniers is anti-Semitism, and for them the Holocaust is an infuriatingly inconvenient fact of history. After all, the Holocaust has generally been recognized as one of the most terrible crimes that ever took place, and surely the very emblem of evil in the modern age. If that crime was a direct result of anti-Semitism taken to its logical end, then anti-Semitism itself, even when expressed in private conversation, is inevitably discredited among most people. What better way to rehabilitate anti-Semitism, make anti-Semitic arguments seem once again respectable in civilized discourse and even make it acceptable for governments to pursue anti-Semitic policies than by convincing the world that the great crime for which anti-Semitism was blamed simply never happened – indeed, that it was nothing more than a frame-up invented by the Jews, and propagated by them through their control of the media? What better way, in short, to make the world safe again for anti-Semitism than by denying the Holocaust?[168]

The French historian Pierre Vidal-Naquet described the motivation of deniers more succinctly:

One revives the dead in order the better to strike the living.[169]

Holocaust denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you have a problem with the gas chambers.
They were gassed and shot and buried and burned by the millions.
11 million were killed in the camps of that 6 million were Jews.
Hitler's insane goal was to wipe out all of the Jewish race along with all inferior races to become a race of Aryan's.
He wanted to wipe out all people who he deemed of minor value
They were jews ,sinti,romanies,jehova witnesses,homosexuals,and handicapped invalids (physically or mentally).

Obviously you didn't watch my video.

Nobody did. Nobody gives a shit.

The Holocaust took place.

Yes it was a tumultuous time and many things unsavory happened.

But the official Zionist Holocaust story is but a myth for the gullible western nations.

In order to extort money and create the illegal state known as Israel.

Unsavory? That takes the cake. The Holocaust was a carefully planned systemic massacre of human beings. It happened. There is plenty of evidence from multiple sources that support the event.

And Israel is a legitimate as any state. A state becomes legitimate when people stake it out and defend their lands. Unsavory as it sounds, Arab nations have tried several times to dislodge the Israelis from their lands and failed.

At the most I estimate between 100 and 200,000 Jews were killed during WWII

The ovens were for making bread not cremation.

And the so-called gas chambers were far too small to kill millions on an industrial scale.

And the so-called gas chambers were far too small to kill millions on an industrial scale.

Where did the rest go? Did a rapture take place and no one noticed?

I've been to Treblinka. I suggest you do likewise.... or, you could just stop being such an offensive little shit.

On the plus side, I've always been very accepting of Muslims... you've enlightened me as to the attitude of Muslims towards their fellow human beings.

Hey sunni - lesson of the day. No charge.

barbelith_posting_venn_diagram-766481.jpg

Hey sunni - lesson of the day. No charge.

barbelith_posting_venn_diagram-766481.jpg

I think he likes to be offensive. It amuses him for other people to despise his views. He's a sick individual. I'm relieved he claims to be a Muslim, not Jewish or Christian. Let them own his offensive shit.

Making Bread huh? My Dad has plenty of pictures that have jews being burned in thoses so called bread makers.

Forum List

Back