Holocaust deniers

jewish contributions to the world - Avast Yahoo Search Results

Click on any one or more of the sites. Enlighten yourself!

Albert Einstein was a Jew.No comment necessary.
Jonas Salk was a Jew.Created first Polio Vaccine.
Albert Sabin was a Jew.Developed the oral vaccine for Polio.
Galileo was a Jew.Discovered the speed of light
Selman Waksman was a Jew.Discovered Streptomycin. Coined the word ‘antibiotic’.
Gabriel Lipmann was a Jew.Discovered color photography.
Baruch Blumberg was a jewDiscovered origin and spread of infectious diseases.
G. Edelman was a Jew.Discovered chemical structure of antibodies.
Briton Epstein was a Jew.Identified first cancer virus.
Maria Meyer was a Jew.Structure of atomic nuclei.
Julius Mayer was a Jew.Discovered law of thermodynamics.
Sigmund Freud was a Jew.Father of Psychotherapy.
Christopher Columbus was a Jew (Marano)Discovered the Americas.
Benjamin Disraeli was a Jew.Prime Minister of Great Britain 1804-1881
Isaac Singer was a Jew.Invented the sewing machine.
Levi Strauss was a Jew.Largest manufacturer of Denim Jeans.
Joseph Pulitzer was a Jew.Established ‘Pulitzer Prize’ for achievements in journalism, literature, music & art
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
..and that's a short list. Just wait 'til the full list comes out.

Now tell me you see nothing good coming from Jews.

Heres a couple minor things.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewing_machine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Koprowski (polio vaccine)

I would enc you to find out where the rest were educated and all they did was build on the discoveries before them.

Now what I would like is any jewish inventions before 1 Ad.

and how would we know that that person is really a Jew since your own history book, Ezra talks about mass intermarriage.

I am sure with higher education Jews can learn as easily as everyone else, why not?
You're changing the rules as you go. First you say, "No I do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews."

Then when you see a list of great accomplishments by Jews, albeit perhaps inconsequentially flawed according to your links, you change your plea to, "Now what I would like is any jewish inventions before 1 Ad. "

You are truly mistaken in your idiotic implication that nothing good comes from Israel or Jews.

That you "do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews" is likely attributed either to your ignorance or your denial of established facts. Either way, you lose!
The Polio vaccine was absolutely discovered by a Jew.

Albert Sabin's subsequent attenuated-live-virus polio vaccine was developed from attenuated polio virus that Sabin had received from Koprowski.

Joseph Pulitzer was a Jew.Established ‘Pulitzer Prize’ for achievements in journalism, literature, music & art
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I would enc you to find out where the rest were educated and all they did was build on the discoveries before them.

and how would we know that that person is really a Jew since your own history book, Ezra talks about mass intermarriage.

I am sure with higher education Jews can learn as easily as everyone else, why not?
You're changing the rules as you go. First you say, "No I do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews."

Then when you see a list of great accomplishments by Jews, albeit perhaps inconsequentially flawed according to your links, you change your plea to, "Now what I would like is any jewish inventions before 1 Ad. "

You are truly mistaken in your idiotic implication that nothing good comes from Israel or Jews.

That you "do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews" is likely attributed either to your ignorance or your denial of established facts. Either way, you lose!

Albert Sabin's subsequent attenuated-live-virus polio vaccine was developed from attenuated polio virus that Sabin had received from Koprowski.
Yeah, so? Koprowski was Jew. I like how you say your problems aren't with Jews, but "Jewish infiltration in our government" (paraphrased), but you can't seem to control your anti-Semitism enough to fool anyone into believing you mean that.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Yeah, so? Koprowski was Jew. I like how you say your problems aren't with Jews, but "Jewish infiltration in our government" (paraphrased), but you can't seem to control your anti-Semitism enough to fool anyone into believing you mean that.

Really I can find nothing at all stating how he was a Jew.

I know the story. You are not a messianic Jew are you?
If you're speaking of me, yes, you are correct. I am not a Jew. Why do you erroneously conclude that every person that opposes your anti-Semitic views must be Jewish?

You are severely warped.

Try this.

http://www.whoislog.info/profile/hilary-koprowski.html

...or you could simply DENY IT!
:ahole-1:

Try this.

Got nothing to substantiate you hypothesis hey!!

Try this.

Did you bother to read the biographical link?

Hilary Koprowski (born December 5, 1916, in Warsaw, Poland) is a Polish virologist and immunologist, and inventor of the world's first effective live polio vaccine. Born to a family of Jewish background, Hilary Koprowski grew up in Warsaw where he attended the Mikołaj Rej High School and from age twelve took piano lessons at the Warsaw Conservatory. He received his medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine at Warsaw University in 1939. He also received music degrees from the Warsaw Conservatory and, in 1940, from the Santa Cecilia Conservatory in Rome. He adopted scientific research as his life's work, though he never gave up music and composed several musical works. In 1939, after the Nazi invasion of Poland Koprowski and his wife Irena, a medical doctor, fled from Poland using Koprowski family business connections in Manchester England.

Now, why do you suppose he fled Poland when the Jew hating Nazis invaded? Duh!

Try this.

Hilary Koprowski (born December 5, 1916, in Warsaw, Poland) is a Polish virologist and immunologist, and inventor of the world's first effective live polio vaccine. Born to a family of Jewish background, Hilary Koprowski grew up in Warsaw where he attended the Mikołaj Rej High School and from age twelve took piano lessons at the Warsaw Conservatory. He received his medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine at Warsaw University in 1939. He also received music degrees from the Warsaw Conservatory and, in 1940, from the Santa Cecilia Conservatory in Rome. He adopted scientific research as his life's work, though he never gave up music and composed several musical works. In 1939, after the Nazi invasion of Poland Koprowski and his wife Irena, a medical doctor, fled from Poland using Koprowski family business connections in Manchester England.

That doesn't mean he was Jew, born to a family with Jewish background. He said he was Polish, that does not mean he was Jew. Crap you have no idea who is a jew or not. Apparently he didn't consider himself a Jew. What is every Polish person a Jew now? I doubt he was a Jew as the other two Jews stole his invention.

Now you show me in the Wiki art. that art. was taken from where it says he was born to a family of Jews. Get over youself.

Last edited:

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

"The polio vaccine was absolutely discovered by a Jew"

So was stuff in the I-phone.

No he wasn't read the post. You have nothing to substantiate that like want a be belief, he was a self proclaimed polish man. You can make these claims all day long, but it doesn't mean its true, but what is truth to a jew.

"Please now supply link to whom you think invented the IPhone??"

You just want an excuse to fight.

No I want you to back up your statement, don't you think you should to make such a huge claim, not sure what you meant by it,
invention of the Iphone, or what things in it?

"No I want you to back up your statement"

How many times have I heard that one before.
:cow:

I'm sure, but that is ok, all inventions are based and dependent on previous knowledge and its seldom one person who puts it all together.

Try this.

That doesn't mean he was Jew, born to a family with Jewish background. He said he was Polish, that does not mean he was Jew. Crap you have no idea who is a jew or not. Apparently he didn't consider himself a Jew. What is every Polish person a Jew now? I doubt he was a Jew as the other two Jews stole his invention.

Now you show me in the Wiki art. that art. was taken from where it says he was born to a family of Jews. Get over youself.
My , my...you are truly puerile and stupid. But, then it takes those attributes to be a Holocaust denier.

Try this.

My , my...you are truly puerile and stupid. But, then it takes those attributes to be a Holocaust denier.

Oh a stupid person would believe in the made up story. Or a Jew who wants a what monthly check.

Forum List

Back