Holocaust deniers

I am officially done with this thread. Its a waste of time, and I have seen no evidence at all except here say for the evidence of the gas chambers. So Bye Bye!!!
Do yourselves a big favor and research typhus and starvation during WWII.

Heres a couple minor things.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewing_machine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Koprowski (polio vaccine)

I would enc you to find out where the rest were educated and all they did was build on the discoveries before them.

Now what I would like is any jewish inventions before 1 Ad.

and how would we know that that person is really a Jew since your own history book, Ezra talks about mass intermarriage.

I am sure with higher education Jews can learn as easily as everyone else, why not?
You're changing the rules as you go. First you say, "No I do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews."

Then when you see a list of great accomplishments by Jews, albeit perhaps inconsequentially flawed according to your links, you change your plea to, "Now what I would like is any jewish inventions before 1 Ad. "

You are truly mistaken in your idiotic implication that nothing good comes from Israel or Jews.

That you "do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews" is likely attributed either to your ignorance or your denial of established facts. Either way, you lose!
The Polio vaccine was absolutely discovered by a Jew.

Albert Sabin's subsequent attenuated-live-virus polio vaccine was developed from attenuated polio virus that Sabin had received from Koprowski.
Yeah, so? Koprowski was Jew. I like how you say your problems aren't with Jews, but "Jewish infiltration in our government" (paraphrased), but you can't seem to control your anti-Semitism enough to fool anyone into believing you mean that.

I would enc you to find out where the rest were educated and all they did was build on the discoveries before them.

and how would we know that that person is really a Jew since your own history book, Ezra talks about mass intermarriage.

I am sure with higher education Jews can learn as easily as everyone else, why not?
You're changing the rules as you go. First you say, "No I do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews."

Then when you see a list of great accomplishments by Jews, albeit perhaps inconsequentially flawed according to your links, you change your plea to, "Now what I would like is any jewish inventions before 1 Ad. "

You are truly mistaken in your idiotic implication that nothing good comes from Israel or Jews.

That you "do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews" is likely attributed either to your ignorance or your denial of established facts. Either way, you lose!

Albert Sabin's subsequent attenuated-live-virus polio vaccine was developed from attenuated polio virus that Sabin had received from Koprowski.
Yeah, so? Koprowski was Jew. I like how you say your problems aren't with Jews, but "Jewish infiltration in our government" (paraphrased), but you can't seem to control your anti-Semitism enough to fool anyone into believing you mean that.
"The polio vaccine was absolutely discovered by a Jew"

So was stuff in the I-phone.

No he wasn't read the post. You have nothing to substantiate that like want a be belief, he was a self proclaimed polish man. You can make these claims all day long, but it doesn't mean its true, but what is truth to a jew.
Likely, you will stupidly deny this too, but here is another link...to a list of POLISH JEWS.

List of Polish Jews - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Sciences

He also married a child of the Grasberg family.

I am officially done with this thread. Its a waste of time, and I have seen no evidence at all except here say for the evidence of the gas chambers. So Bye Bye!!!
Oh, please don't leave us! What will we ever do without your incessant denial of the truth?:crybaby:

By the way, genius...its hearsay!

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor.....get a real education!:bye1:

Really I can find nothing at all stating how he was a Jew.
Try this.

http://www.whoislog.info/profile/hilary-koprowski.html

...or you could simply DENY IT!
:ahole-1:

Got nothing to substantiate you hypothesis hey!!
Did you bother to read the biographical link?

Hilary Koprowski (born December 5, 1916, in Warsaw, Poland) is a Polish virologist and immunologist, and inventor of the world's first effective live polio vaccine. Born to a family of Jewish background, Hilary Koprowski grew up in Warsaw where he attended the Mikołaj Rej High School and from age twelve took piano lessons at the Warsaw Conservatory. He received his medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine at Warsaw University in 1939. He also received music degrees from the Warsaw Conservatory and, in 1940, from the Santa Cecilia Conservatory in Rome. He adopted scientific research as his life's work, though he never gave up music and composed several musical works. In 1939, after the Nazi invasion of Poland Koprowski and his wife Irena, a medical doctor, fled from Poland using Koprowski family business connections in Manchester England.

Now, why do you suppose he fled Poland when the Jew hating Nazis invaded? Duh!

That doesn't mean he was Jew, born to a family with Jewish background. He said he was Polish, that does not mean he was Jew.

Yeah, because there was no such thing as a Polish Jew.
Woo ... blind deaf and very, very DUMB.

"The polio vaccine was absolutely discovered by a Jew"

So was stuff in the I-phone.

No he wasn't read the post. You have nothing to substantiate that like want a be belief, he was a self proclaimed polish man. You can make these claims all day long, but it doesn't mean its true, but what is truth to a jew.

A "self proclaimed polish man?"
Really? :lmao:
It is hard to imagine how anyone could be as ignorant as your posts make you appear.

Oh, please don't leave us! What will we ever do without your incessant denial of the truth?:crybaby:

By the way, genius...its hearsay!

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor.....get a real education!:bye1:

You can't educate a Nazi jackass. You can train her to perform a few parlor tricks but that's about it.

Why are you so desperate for Koprowswi to not be Jewish? Why are you so invested in deceit? To correct your statement, it reads, "what is truth to a desperate jew-hater?"

You want proof that Koprowswi was a Jew ... ?

1. Just look at that nose!

204.jpg

2. He was a doctor & scientist. Most Jews are either doctors, bankers, or controlling the media or controlling the government.

3. Like many Jews, he fled Poland when the dirty krauts invaded.

4. He was very smart. That's self evident by his development of a Polio vaccine. And Jews are typically very smart.

5. Even in death, he makes devout anti-Semites like you look like complete brain-dead babbling imbeciles. A very Jewish trait.

and 6, and most compelling ... he wasn't just "born to a family of Jewish background," ...

Hilary Koprowski

A pioneer in the development of the oral polio and modern rabies vaccines, Koprowski was the first scientist, together with colleagues, to be granted a patent for monoclonal antibodies.

Born to Jewish parents, Koprowski was the only son of one of Russia's first female dentists and a Russian soldier who had survived the sinking of his ship during the Russian-Japanese war. In 1938 Koprowski married Irena Koprowska, a fellow medical student, with whom he had two sons. When the Nazis invaded Poland Koprowski initally looked to join the Polish army, but was forced to depart with Irena, then in the late stages of pregnancy, and his parents. They fled temporarily to Rome, before escaping to Rio de Janeiro and then New York in December 1944.​

Sorry to ruin your day. :mm::mm::mm:

Last edited:
Officially, you were never in it. Spitting, hissing, and denying reality is not really offering anything. At any rate ... don't let the door knob hit ya on the where the good Lord split ya. :p

And you can pretend his was the only confession. Adolf Eichmann, for example, confirmed Höss' claim that he was indiscriminately killing Jews by order of Hitler.

Eichmann was kidnapped, drugged, interrogated for days without sleep knowing he was to be murdered.

He told them whatever they wanted to hear in an attempt to save his skin.

Something I don't understand about deniers is if you're such fans of the Nazis why deny their 'crowning achievement' as with the Holocaust? If you're not fans of the Nazis, why deny what they did?

Because I'm interested in verifiable truth, not myths and fairy tales.

Something I don't understand about deniers is if you're such fans of the Nazis why deny their 'crowning achievement' as with the Holocaust? If you're not fans of the Nazis, why deny what they did?

Because I'm interested in verifiable truth, not myths and fairy tales.
You have no idea what the truth looks like because all your truth comes from blogs.

And you can pretend his was the only confession. Adolf Eichmann, for example, confirmed Höss' claim that he was indiscriminately killing Jews by order of Hitler.

Eichmann was kidnapped, drugged, interrogated for days without sleep knowing he was to be murdered.

He told them whatever they wanted to hear in an attempt to save his skin.

Eichmann was murdered ? Wow, and here I thought he was executed for war crimes.
Fuck you Holocaust deniers are idiots

If I were you I would have left way before I made a fool of myself like you did in every single page in this thread. It's almost like your a Jewish person pretending to be a Holocaust Denier to make Holocaust deniers look bad :lol:

If I were you I would have left way before I made a fool of myself like you did in every single page in this thread. It's almost like your a Jewish person pretending to be a Holocaust Denier to make Holocaust deniers look bad :lol:

Penelope is either mentally feeble, woefully ig,norant, malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three, when she engages holocaust denial. It is inappropriate to every be kind to such positions: slap them down, hard.

Penelope is either mentally feeble, woefully ig,norant, malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three, when she engages holocaust denial. It is inappropriate to every be kind to such positions: slap them down, hard.

You think she's bad in this thread?? You should see her make a fool of herself in the Israel/Palestine forum! It's a site not to be missed!

Well, I can feel her pain. Similar to how I feel whine the spawn of hell Giants beat my dodgers. But not this year! Revenge is Sweet!

Forum List

Back