Holmes's mother suggests ABC News mischaracterized her statement

So it would serem ABC has the credibility of fox news.

Oddly in this case I am not to offended by them misrepresenting the mother's words in describing her completely loony and fucked up kid. This is sort of like making up dumb shit republicans say, you simply don't need to do it, just wait and bullshit will fall from their mouths.

Don't forget...........when the SC said that the Health Care Act was constitutional, FAUX Nooze got it wrong for the next 4 1/2 minutes, CNN got it wrong for the next SEVEN, and MSNBC were the only ones to actually read the document so they could report it accurately.

That was different even though I was pretty pissed at CNN, because that is what I first saw on the monitor at work. Then 10 minutes later I got asked and told them that the mandates were struck down. We then look at the monitor and found out the right information. The first thing I said was, well they just screwed me, the company is now going to cut everyone loose from health care coverage in 2014. They said we could buy health care on Obama exchanges. Both Fox and CNN should have waited but it was a mistake not a misquote made to make a mother sound as if she were pronouncing judgement on her son.

Romney did that to Obama in his campaign ad where Obama was quoting McCain from 2008, "if we keep talking about the economy, we're going to lose", didn't he?

So it would serem ABC has the credibility of fox news.

Oddly in this case I am not to offended by them misrepresenting the mother's words in describing her completely loony and fucked up kid. This is sort of like making up dumb shit republicans say, you simply don't need to do it, just wait and bullshit will fall from their mouths.

yeah or just wait for Obama to read a teleprompter, funny stuff.

"msnbc misquotes" Type that into goggle and read to your hearts content.

I will, right after I do "fox news misquotes" and all the other wingnut misquotes...

Other than for deflection, what does fox got to do with anything? I'm sure as hell no defender or advocate of theirs.

You should be, they're the only ones who will give you both sides of the story. They're so damn good obummer tried to shut em down. Remember that on your way to the polls.

I will, right after I do "fox news misquotes" and all the other wingnut misquotes...

Other than for deflection, what does fox got to do with anything? I'm sure as hell no defender or advocate of theirs.

You should be, they're the only ones who will give you both sides of the story. They're so damn good obummer tried to shut em down. Remember that on your way to the polls.

Being the most popular obviously means that Fox news is also the most dishonest. Really the liberal left has apparently run out of anything meaningful to say.

Being the most popular obviously means that Fox news is also the most dishonest. Really the liberal left has apparently run out of anything meaningful to say.

You have to stop and ask yourself why would an entire class of human beings known as libtards demonize a news network? It's been relentless the four years I've been on this board? Fox is damn good at what it does. Keeping libtards honest and unhappy. :D

Oh they are definitely the best of the bunch listed here, but I'm personally disgusted with all media and don't put my faith in any of them.

And not to worry, that useless fuck in the whitehouse now won't be getting my vote.

The woman is an idiot, because only an idiot would have answered that question in that manner. Oh, BTW, mom, great job on raising a kid, idiot.

It sounds like ABC honestly misunderstood.

Fox #1? LOL dupes. ABC News has 10X as many viewers...Fox is just the only Pub BS propaganda network, you brainwashed chumps have nowhere else to go on TV. PLENTY of Pub BS on the internet- Koch financed crappe, etc.

Check any BS RW OP here and you'll find 10 Google pages of Pubcrappe before Media Matters or some fly by night LW site has the truth. Change the channel, hater/chumps.

ABC is cowardly corporate, however- just reports the controversy, no money or guts to be journalists anymore.

Frightening that a President would call the Treasury and demand money for a bankrupt business sponsored by one of the Pelosi relatives, who is now in the money while the business closed its doors and locked 1200 Fremont Californians out of jobs with a note on the door the door one day sans notice..

Frightening that a President would pull strings to get one of the only two news sources that are critical of his shenanigans removed. (the other is WND, birther reminders)

Obama can't stand disclosure, and he is so apoplectic when it comes to full disclosure the spin room goes crazy. :cuckoo:

You're in my thoughts and prayers today as you face the surgeon.

Don't forget...........when the SC said that the Health Care Act was constitutional, FAUX Nooze got it wrong for the next 4 1/2 minutes, CNN got it wrong for the next SEVEN, and MSNBC were the only ones to actually read the document so they could report it accurately.

I'll tell you what I remember. I remember that Fox News were the only US media outlet to not name Major Hassan before his name was confirmed by the US Army. While I have little respect for Fox - or the rest of them - they went up slightly in my estimation... they went with ethics over scoop. The rest chose scoop over ethics.

Forum List

Back