Holmes's mother suggests ABC News mischaracterized her statement

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
When I first heard this I thought it odd that his mother would say such a thing. Now that it is explained it isn't odd at all ABC has now proved it has no credibility.

Holmes's mother suggests ABC News mischaracterized her statement - POLITICO.com

"This statement is to clarify a statement made by ABC media. I was awakened by a call from a reporter by ABC on July 20 about 5:45 in the morning. I did not know anything about a shooting in Aurora at that time," Holmes said in a statement this afternoon, read to the national press by attorney Lisa Damiani. "He asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered yes, you have the right person. I was referring to myself."

Yep, looks like ABC is trying to give MSLSD a run for it's money.

When I first heard this I thought it odd that his mother would say such a thing. Now that it is explained it isn't odd at all ABC has now proved it has no credibility.

"This statement is to clarify a statement made by ABC media. I was awakened by a call from a reporter by ABC on July 20 about 5:45 in the morning. I did not know anything about a shooting in Aurora at that time," Holmes said in a statement this afternoon, read to the national press by attorney Lisa Damiani. "He asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered yes, you have the right person. I was referring to myself."

Makes sense

Her quote seemed odd to me also

Don't forget...........when the SC said that the Health Care Act was constitutional, FAUX Nooze got it wrong for the next 4 1/2 minutes, CNN got it wrong for the next SEVEN, and MSNBC were the only ones to actually read the document so they could report it accurately.

Makes sense

Her quote seemed odd to me also

Well, you know............most people aren't exactly their best at 5:30 am when they're being bombarded by excited reporters asking questions (especially when they haven't seen the news yet).

Don't forget...........when the SC said that the Health Care Act was constitutional, FAUX Nooze got it wrong for the next 4 1/2 minutes, CNN got it wrong for the next SEVEN, and MSNBC were the only ones to actually read the document so they could report it accurately.

That was different even though I was pretty pissed at CNN, because that is what I first saw on the monitor at work. Then 10 minutes later I got asked and told them that the mandates were struck down. We then look at the monitor and found out the right information. The first thing I said was, well they just screwed me, the company is now going to cut everyone loose from health care coverage in 2014. They said we could buy health care on Obama exchanges. Both Fox and CNN should have waited but it was a mistake not a misquote made to make a mother sound as if she were pronouncing judgement on her son.

My guess is only the Pub propaganda machine keeps track, and ZZZZZZZZ they're FOS. There are 10 Google pages of Pubcrappe for every Dem websight. There IS no Dem propaganda machine...

Forum List

Back