Hollywood: "We want Gun Owners to Wish they were Never Alive"

Several...
I'm sure their is But I'm sure the scales tilt towards guns.

At least for the real blockbusters...

It's amazing to observe my liberal relatives watch the most horrific and depraved shit "American Horror Story" series, and lots of heavy gun action, such as the "Expendables," but then they hate on guns all day.

Meanwhile, I don't watch any of that crap, and the only video games I play are Chess.com and the occasional (and very cartoony) Team Fortress 2.

Hmm, do they have armed security?

Meryl Streep and Hollywood refer to Weinstein as G-d!
They know him as God, but you can call him Harvey Weinstein | Film | The Guardian

Mega-producer?s upcoming movie: NRA?s ?gonna wish they weren?t alive after I?m done with them? - BizPac Review

MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep making movie attacking NRA - Washington Times

Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep New Movie To Make NRA 'Wish They Weren't Alive' - National/World News - Baltimore Sun Talk Forums

Guns: Harvey Weinstein to Take Aim at NRA in New Film | TIME.com

Harvey Weinstein is Making a Movie to Make the NRA "Wish They Weren't Alive" - Heather Ginsberg

Harvey Weinstein: I?m Working on Movie That Will Make NRA ?Wish They Weren?t Alive? | Mediaite

LiveLeak.com - Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep new movie to make NRA ?wish they weren?t alive?

Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep New Movie To Make NRA 'Wish They Weren't Alive' - National/World News - Baltimore Sun Talk Forums

Movie Producer Harvey Weinstein Says He Will Make NRA ?Wish They Weren?t Alive?

Major Hollywood Producer Vows to Make the NRA ?Wish They Weren?t Alive? With Upcoming ?Big Movie? | TheBlaze.com

MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep new movie to make NRA ‘wish they weren’t alive’

https://www.teaparty.org/major-holl...e-nra-wish-werent-alive-upcoming-movie-33239/

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/new-movie-to-make-nra-wish-they-werent-alive/?cat_orig=politics

» Hollywood Movie Mogul Weinstein to Make Anti-Second Amendment Movie Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep are making a movie that will make NRA 'wish they weren't alive' | Mail Online

Weinstein: I?m making a movie that the NRA will hate « Hot Air

Big-time movie producer Harvey Weinstein revealed Wednesday that he is making an anti-gun movie with actress Meryl Streep that is going to make the National Rifle Association “wish they weren’t alive.”

During an interview with Howard Stern on his radio show, Weinstein said the new full feature drama will take the NRA “head on.” He also said he’s never owned a gun and never will.

“I don’t think we need guns in this country. And I hate it. I think the NRA is a disaster area,” Weinstein said.

https://twitter.com/Virginia_Hauss/status/402237058711703553

Of course, violent movies have NO impact on behavior of children. Their 'studies' say so.

What a bunch of hypocrites!

Yeah, I love the strategy game, Bejeweled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back