Hollywood Continues Its Love Affair With Sexual Deviancy

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
How surprising can it really be that yet another TV show (or movie) comes out with the main character promoting the normalization and acceptance of a sexual deviant as if it were just another lipstick choice.

Now the CW casts an actress to play the new Batwoman as a Lesbian.

Oh goodie. Another new TV show I won't be tuning into nor sharing with any children I know.

Ruby Rose to Play Lesbian Superhero Batwoman for The CW

At least it makes more clear why Harvey Weinstein WASN'T ever turned in all those years----- he didn't really stand out from the crowd.

This isn't exactly going to be on my list of must see. What a shame mostly because it really destroys even the memory of how enjoyable these characters were when they weren't portrayed as perverts.

This isn't exactly going to be on my list of must see. What a shame mostly because it really destroys even the memory of how enjoyable these characters were when they weren't portrayed as perverts.

Just a continuation of the cultural model that eschews the family structure (husband, wife and children), the injection of sex where none was needed, and the promulgation of the idea that men are neither needed nor desired as a way of empowering the woman as standing on her own.

Personally, whatever floats your boat, but it is the children being brought into this world I feel sorry for.

Get a stack of novels find a quiet room and spend a month without Hollywood..... You will not miss it...and your children will be better off for it...

Forum List

Back