Hold That Recession: U.S. Indicators Are Trouncing Forecasts

Bloomberg - Hold That Recession: U.S. Indicators Are Trouncing Forecasts

The U.S. economy is outperforming expectations by the most this year, offering a fresh rebuttal to last month’s resurgent recession fears fueled by the trade war and a manufacturing slump.
The Bloomberg Economic Surprise Index has reached an 11-month high after four indicators released Thursday, including existing home sales and jobless claims, each surpassed expectations. The gauge continued to advance after swinging to positive from negative on Tuesday for the first time this year. The data also pushed a similar measure produced by Citigroup Inc. to the highest level since April 2018.

ME: Once again Trump is winning, America is winning, and the haters are losing. There is no recession, never was. MAGA
There'll be a lot of disappointment if there is no recession. You know how patriots are.

This post is what happens when people who wear a name tag to work pretend like they understand economics.

Want to compare resumes? So now you thing the Fed lowered rates to raise interest expense? LMaO. Idiot.

Sure, post your resume. I could use a laugh.

Undergrad Duke in business. MBA Northeastern. You?

LOL, just like everything else you post. Bullshit. You just know I can't verify it.

If you say so..:explain what EBITDA is. Don’t Google it but explain it since you’re a finance guy as you say. I never lie and I am never wrong.

It's amazing how you are an expert at putting words in other people mouths while the words that come out of your mouth are consistently wrong.

Want to compare resumes? So now you thing the Fed lowered rates to raise interest expense? LMaO. Idiot.

Sure, post your resume. I could use a laugh.

Undergrad Duke in business. MBA Northeastern. You?

LOL, just like everything else you post. Bullshit. You just know I can't verify it.

If you say so..:explain what EBITDA is. Don’t Google it but explain it since you’re a finance guy as you say. I never lie and I am never wrong.

It's amazing how you are an expert at putting words in other people mouths while the words that come out of your mouth are consistently wrong.

In other words you asked me to present my qualifications and you chickened out. Loser.

The U.S. economy is outperforming expectations by the most this year, offering a fresh rebuttal to last month’s resurgent recession fears fueled by the trade war and a manufacturing slump.
The Bloomberg Economic Surprise Index has reached an 11-month high after four indicators released Thursday, including existing home sales and jobless claims, each surpassed expectations. The gauge continued to advance after swinging to positive from negative on Tuesday for the first time this year. The data also pushed a similar measure produced by Citigroup Inc. to the highest level since April 2018.

ME: Once again Trump is winning, America is winning, and the haters are losing. There is no recession, never was. MAGA

New update: No recession, as predicted. How soon the Left forgets these lies

UPDATE: Remember the big recession fear mongering? Another Democrat lie. There never was one.

NEW CONTENT UPDATE posted one hour ago

Forum List

Back