Hold That Recession: U.S. Indicators Are Trouncing Forecasts

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Hold That Recession: U.S. Indicators Are Trouncing Forecasts
Bloomberg - Hold That Recession: U.S. Indicators Are Trouncing Forecasts

The U.S. economy is outperforming expectations by the most this year, offering a fresh rebuttal to last month’s resurgent recession fears fueled by the trade war and a manufacturing slump.
The Bloomberg Economic Surprise Index has reached an 11-month high after four indicators released Thursday, including existing home sales and jobless claims, each surpassed expectations. The gauge continued to advance after swinging to positive from negative on Tuesday for the first time this year. The data also pushed a similar measure produced by Citigroup Inc. to the highest level since April 2018.

ME: Once again Trump is winning, America is winning, and the haters are losing. There is no recession, never was. MAGA

• Banned
First Take
Industrial production rose 0.6% in August, its third increase in the last four months. The decrease for July was revised upward. August’s print was more than our above-consensus forecast. The results were positive across industries. Mining led the top-line print, rising 1.4%, while manufacturing advanced 0.5%. Above-average temperatures in August drove a 0.6% increase in utilities production. Total capacity utilization rose 0.4 percentage point and that for manufacturing gained 0.3 percentage point. Read the Full Analysis.

Week in Review Economic Indicators | Moody's Analytics Economy.com

Why did the fed cut interest rates?

Quick, go consult the playbook for your talking points.

• Banned
First Take
Homebuilder sentiment inched up 1 point to 68 in September. The builder outlook is unarguably positive, with the index reaching its highest mark this year, and is now 18 points above the 50-point threshold, signaling a healthy market. Out of the three subcomponents, current sales and buyer traffic improved this month while sales expectations declined slightly. Three of the regional housing market indexes increased while the fourth index held constant. Builders will remain in good shape in the short term. Read the Full Analysis.

Week in Review Economic Indicators | Moody's Analytics Economy.com

I believe we have a thread on this.

You can never tell the truth too often

Except when you pretend to have served in the military.

Like you pretend to be a Jew? LOL

Dumbass.

Once again the data says you're wrong. YOU pretend to be jewish while most jews identify as democrat.

Party affiliation among Jews - Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics

So who is pretending? Do you ever get tired of being embarrassed with every post you make?

Dumbass.

Once again the data says you're wrong. YOU pretend to be jewish while most jews identify as democrat.

Party affiliation among Jews - Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics

So who is pretending? Do you ever get tired of being embarrassed with every post you make?

Most QBs are over 6 tall yet shorter ones exist. We ll see how the Jews vote in 2020. I am NEVER wrong.

Dumbass.

Most QBs are over 6 tall yet shorter ones exist. We ll see how the Jews vote in 2020. I am NEVER wrong.

I didn't say it was impossible for a jew to be a republican, just that Jews are more likely to be Democrat.

Have you ever been right in anything you post? Ever?

People are going to think you're my sock account because you keep setting me up with these softballs to embarrass the absolute shit out of you.

Thanks.

To lower interest expense during the trade war.

This post is what happens when people who wear a name tag to work pretend like they understand economics.

Want to compare resumes? So now you thing the Fed lowered rates to raise interest expense? LMaO. Idiot.

Sure, post your resume. I could use a laugh.

Dumbass.

I didn't say it was impossible for a jew to be a republican, just that Jews are more likely to be Democrat.

Have you ever been right in anything you post? Ever?

People are going to think you're my sock account because you keep setting me up with these softballs to embarrass the absolute shit out of you.

Thanks.

Not religious Jews just the fake Jews who state they are Jewish in passing but don’t celebrate he holidays or have ever been to Israel. Again. I am Never wrong. Is your English poor?

This post is what happens when people who wear a name tag to work pretend like they understand economics.

Want to compare resumes? So now you thing the Fed lowered rates to raise interest expense? LMaO. Idiot.

Undergrad Duke in business. MBA Northeastern. You?

LOL, just like everything else you post. Bullshit. You just know I can't verify it.

LOL, just like everything else you post. Bullshit. You just know I can't verify it.

If you say so..:explain what EBITDA is. Don’t Google it but explain it since you’re a finance guy as you say. I never lie and I am never wrong.

Forum List

Back