I love that the NSA is spying on POTUS thread and poll

How do you feel about the NSA spying on Trump?

• Meh. What does NSA stand for?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The NSA is still "tapping Trumps wires", in fact, they never stopped.

How do you feel that this is happening to the President of the USA, a supposedly "free country" with a Constitutionally limited government?

Just think for a second what would happen if it were Obama that was being spied on....there would be people hanging in the town square for it....

This was my thought as well...if the bastards are spying on me they can spy on trump as well.

The major difference being, and it's a big one, is that you two muppets do not have any power and Executive Privilege.
Note that they've surrendered to eventuality The State spying on them, rather than standing in favor of NOBODY being spied on.

And Golfing Gomer wonders why I call him a fake libertarian.

This was my thought as well...if the bastards are spying on me they can spy on trump as well.

The major difference being, and it's a big one, is that you two muppets do not have any power and Executive Privilege.
Note that they've surrendered to eventuality The State spying on them, rather than standing in favor of NOBODY being spied on.

As long as partisan hacks like you keep voting for the duopoly it will never change.

In a Stalinist State, they would be the first two to snitch on their neighbors!
No doubt.

How do you feel that this is happening to the President of the USA, a supposedly "free country" with a Constitutionally limited government?

If liberals can push for abolishing ICE why can't conservatives push for abolishing the NSA?

Also where are all the elected republicans Jordan, Nunes, Collins.... questioning why the media wasn't concerned with whistleblowers involving corruption within the FBI/CIA Russia investigation, or the whistleblowers who spoke out about Benghazi.

If liberals can push for abolishing ICE why can't conservatives push for abolishing the NSA?

Also where are all the elected republicans Jordan, Nunes, Collins.... questioning why the media wasn't concerned with whistleblowers involving corruption within the FBI/CIA Russia investigation, or the whistleblowers who spoke out about Benghazi.

Repubs love the NSA. They gave us the Patriot Act after all.

No doubt.

The Trump administration wants to spy on you and you're going after GG and myself like we're the ones doing it? OK.

No doubt.

The Trump administration wants to spy on you and you're going after GG and myself like we're the ones doing it? OK.

Snitches get stitches.

No doubt.

Snitches get stitches.

Are you threatening the Trump administration?

Forum List

Back