Ho Hum, just another Reuters Poll showing Trump with a .......

Yup, meaning that a Kasich or Rubio nomination is inevitable.

Trump will keep acting and talking stupidly; he can't help himself.

I can give my opinion, and some won't like it, but it is honest. Everyone has a rearend, including me, so I will show mine-)

As long as the race was heavily domestic, Trump and Carson had the advantage. When looking at the Democrats, Bernie would also show much stronger.

But, as soon as a good chunk goes foreign policy, Carson, Trump, Fiorina along with Bernie, lose a lot of luster. Weighting of foreign policy ranges from little, to a bunch, depending upon the voter. The more problems there is across the world, the more the foreign policy weight pushes against domestic policy concern. What we are seeing is a re-alignment of power in the GOP primary, mostly because OF foreign policy.

It is obvious that Trump nor Carson have foreign policy experience, although by lefty standards that should NOT handicap them, since Obama had no experience at foreign policy either, or anything else for that matter.

Conservatives are more pragmatic than Democrats though. The strength of Trump today comes from those he has stolen from the Democrats. They are as much into the populist message as everyone else is. But, if foreign policy continues down this road, eventually pragmatism will come to the forefront.

The only question then will be.................if Trump supports Cruz as he takes the lead, will the Democrats who supported Trump follow suit!!!!!!

70% of the GOP at least will not support Cruz. Rubio and Kasich will start solidifying the moderate, mainstream, and competent Republican voters after Iowa.

I don't know, vigilante

Those in support of Bush like low energy people with dry personalities. The same for most of the other guys. They are obviously anti-Trump. Too much charisma and energy for them.

You have to consider that between Trump, Cruz, and Carson, over 60% of Republican's support TRUE CONSERVATIVE IDEALS.... who are the rest going to vote for in the general...the Hildebeast?....I also see Trump picking up many Independents.... More than enough!

Probably safe to say Cruz plus one more(Carson? In one week Trump destroyed his campaign.) are Trump true competitors.

I think Trump absorbed a lot of Carson's supporters. Unless he wish to be the water boy for Team Trump, Carson should seriously consider leaving the race.

Cruz is #2 in many polls as the good Dr. keeps losing points.... I can certainly go with Cru, almost a Trump clone in policies, BUT says it in a Politically Correct way....One main reason I LOVE Trump, he doesn't just bitch slap the media, and other scum, he hit's them with a right cross!
No question that Trump has delivered a knockout punch to their credibility - the media is ruined - it will take them many years (if ever!) to repair the damage that they have done to their own credibility. I'm amazed that they so readily destroyed themselves with their own hands! Talk about stupidity. They played right into Trump's hands. Hillary must be furious. Trump is brilliant!

70% of the GOP at least will not support Cruz. Rubio and Kasichwill start solidifying the moderate, mainstream, and competent Republican voters after Iowa.

Cruz has an excellent chance of taking Iowa, which is heavy RELIGIOUS and Cruz speaks their language... He's a hell of a good man, and if we can't have Trump, simply because we KNOW his EGO will NOT PERMIT HIM to FAIL, Ted is a REAL CLOSE #2!

I CAN SMELL THE FEAR..... FAGERAL DEMOCRATS AND RINO'S WILL FALL!

• Donald Trump Is Our Jean-Marie Le Pen
    The Daily Beast ^ | November 27, 2015 | Barrett Holmes Pitner, politics and race-and-culture journalist based in Washington, DC.
    Compare their quotes; uncanny. But there’s more to it than that. We may be entering a post-two party era. Guess who could start a new one? The continued radicalization of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has quickly become a movement centered on the fear and anxiety of foreign or non-white American bodies, and the hate-filled propaganda and lies that sustain it. He is coalescing his own American far-right political party with roots in white supremacy and neo-Nazi movements. He is copying the modus operandi of the resurgent far-right movements that are sweeping across Europe. He is becoming America’s own Le Pen—Marine...

I have to agree. The two top candidates are Trump or Cruz,,,,,,,,,,, but the dream team is Trump - Cruz or Cruz - Trump.

Trump has lost 25% of his credibility in less than two weeks. His mouth and behavior will guarantee he will lose many more before January.

Not only America in general but the normal GOP voter will not support a Cruz either.

He cannot win primary majorities with such numbers.

Kasich S-Pac put out another video attacking Trump

poor Kasich! He needs to save as much as he can for the primaries!

I CAN SMELL THE FEAR..... FAGERAL DEMOCRATS AND RINO'S WILL FALL!

• Donald Trump Is Our Jean-Marie Le Pen
    The Daily Beast ^ | November 27, 2015 | Barrett Holmes Pitner, politics and race-and-culture journalist based in Washington, DC.
    Compare their quotes; uncanny. But there’s more to it than that. We may be entering a post-two party era. Guess who could start a new one? The continued radicalization of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has quickly become a movement centered on the fear and anxiety of foreign or non-white American bodies, and the hate-filled propaganda and lies that sustain it. He is coalescing his own American far-right political party with roots in white supremacy and neo-Nazi movements. He is copying the modus operandi of the resurgent far-right movements that are sweeping across Europe. He is becoming America’s own Le Pen—Marine...
Trump is the man of the hour. No question about it - all of Europe is on edge over the mass invasion happening - the similarities are undeniable - Trump is going to ride that wave all the way in to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

I LOVE the way the JakeASS keeps repeating himself... a sure sign of a demented mind!

Cruz did go to a "kill the gays" conference.

I thought something more mundane like a family values or defense of marriage conference was more in line.

No--Cruz attended a "kill the Gays" conference. That is going to comeback to hurt him.

I LOVE the way the JakeASS keeps repeating himself... a sure sign of a demented mind!

I thought something more mundane like a family values or defense of marriage conference was more in line.

No--Cruz attended a "kill the Gays" conference. That is going to comeback to hurt him.

What 2.5% of the ENTIRE POPULATION are FAGERALS.... hell, he'll pick that many up WAY MORE than that from the religious right, and the Hispanics which only made up less than 9% of the 2012 vote!

BUT, MORE IMPORTANT NEWS, the NEWEST, as of 1 hour ago REUTERS POLL....

TRUMP UP 4% in A DAY!!!!!

I'd be more worried about these phony stories the liberal media churns out - it's going to come back and ruin them because no one is going to listen to a word they write. It's already happening! Look at Trump! Every time they write another lie? His numbers go up!!!

What does Hillary have if everyone dumps the liberal media? She's already struggling. You guys just don't get it.

Hey Jake

If someone with 30 % can't win a primary, then are you arguing that someone with 12% will win most of the primaries?:confused:

Wake up--no one is saying he is going to win every primary, but he is in position to win the most primaries.

What 2.5% of the ENTIRE POPULATION are FAGERALS.... hell, he'll pick that many up WAY MORE than that from the religious right, and the Hispanics which only made up less than 9% of the 2012 vote!

BUT, MORE IMPORTANT NEWS, the NEWEST, as of 1 hour ago REUTERS POLL....

TRUMP UP 4% in A DAY!!!!!
Exactly. He just got a 4 point bump. Now the false poll that claimed he lost 16 points is one more nail in the coffin of what once was "credibility" for liberal media. Who's going to listen to them now? Hillary has a huge problem on her hands. At this point going to prison would be a blessing for her. At least she wouldn't have to face the humiliation of defeat by Trump. After all..........

Forum List

Back