Ho Hum, just another Reuters Poll showing Trump with a .......

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
16.1% lead over the Good Doctor! 31% to 14.9%...... Even all the LIES, SPIN, and BULLSHIT of the FAGERAL DemocRATS and RINO'S.... he still is DOUBLE the #2 good Doctor in polling!

• Dilbert Creator: Trump ‘Invulnerable’ If Beats Disability Flap
    breitbart.com ^ | Joel B. Pollak
    Dilbert creator Scott Adams said Friday afternoon that if Donald Trump survives the ongoing controversy about whether he made fun of New York Times reporter's disability, he will be a lock to win the presidency. "If he survives this one, he's invulnerable," Adams said. Adams took to Periscope on Friday afternoon to promote his new book, How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life, and answered questions from fans. Recently, Adams has written about his conviction that Donald Trump will win the presidency, based on his use of sophisticated techniques of...
Now ... stare into the green luminescent eyes ... and repeat after Trump ... "you LOVE Donald Trump,
Trump is always RIGHT, and you are going to VOTE for Donald Trump for PRESIDENT!!!

27zytco.jpg

• Banned

31% to 14.9% for the Good Doctor, MORE than a double digit lead! AND all this after the bullshit about the fucking terrorist muslim's NOt celebrating, and the fucking NYTimes reporter being a cripple! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:
Cool but dropping 12 points in one week in the same poll? Not good for the Donald!

Why, the Hildebeast can barely break 50% and she has NO COMPETITION! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Considering all the stumping the Donald did to the good doctor, I'm surprised the good doctor did not break a knife on Donalds belt buckle!!:alcoholic:

31% to 14.9% for the Good Doctor, MORE than a double digit lead! AND all this after the bullshit about the fucking terrorist muslim's NOt celebrating, and the fucking NYTimes reporter being a cripple! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:
Cool but dropping 12 points in one week in the same poll? Not good for the Donald!

Why, the Hildebeast can barely break 50% and she has NO COMPETITION! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Lol 50%. A total Trump will never reach :laugh:

Especially since the Reuters poll has been so out of whack with all the other polls.

• Banned

Lol 50%. A total Trump will never reach :laugh:

When he has 1 or 2 contenders instead of a Baker's Dozen, we'll see, Old Fool!:funnyface:

• Running mate? Tea party activists convinced Trump eyeing Cruz for ticket
    Washington Times ^ | 11/26/15 | S.A. Miller
    A group of tea party activists is convinced that Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has struck a secret deal with rival Sen. Ted Cruz to guarantee the Texan the vice presidential spot on the ticket, and conservatives are raving that it would be the best pairing since Harry Burnett Reese combined peanut butter and Hershey’s chocolate.The Cruz campaign vehemently denied that there was an agreement to form the conservatives’ “dream ticket,” while the Trump campaign remained mum.“There is no such secret deal,” said Cruz campaign national spokesman Rick Tyler.Still, speculation about an arranged marriage of Mr. Trump’s self-styled conservative crusade...

How long will it take for the OP to figure out the links in his OP are making fun of people like him who support Trump?

I don't know, vigilante

Those in support of Bush like low energy people with dry personalities. The same for most of the other guys. They are obviously anti-Trump. Too much charisma and energy for them.

I don't know, vigilante

Those in support of Bush like low energy people with dry personalities. The same for most of the other guys. They are obviously anti-Trump. Too much charisma and energy for them.

You have to consider that between Trump, Cruz, and Carson, over 60% of Republican's support TRUE CONSERVATIVE IDEALS.... who are the rest going to vote for in the general...the Hildebeast?....I also see Trump picking up many Independents.... More than enough!

Republican Trump drops 12 percentage points in poll: Reuters/Ipsos Carson is also dropping.

U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump's support among Republicans has dropped 12 points in less than a week, marking the real estate mogul's biggest decline since he vaulted to the top of the field in July, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Trump was the favorite of 31 percent of Republicans in a rolling poll in the five days ended on Nov. 27. That was down from a peak of 43 percent registered on Nov. 22.

The dip follows criticism of Trump for comments he made in the aftermath of the Nov. 13 Paris attacks that killed 130 people and wounded hundreds more.

Following the attacks, Trump told an NBC News reporter that he would support requiring all Muslims within the United States to be registered to a special database, which his critics have likened to the mandatory registration of Jews in Nazi Germany.

Trump has also been criticized for flailing his arms and distorting his speech as he mocked a New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski, who is disabled.

Trump mocked the reporter as he defended his unsubstantiated assertion that during the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, he watched on television as "thousands and thousands" of people in New Jersey cheered while the World Trade Center fell.

I don't know, vigilante

You have to consider that between Trump, Cruz, and Carson, over 60% of Republican's support TRUE CONSERVATIVE IDEALS.... who are the rest going to vote for in the general...the Hildebeast?....I also see Trump picking up many Independents.... More than enough!

Probably safe to say Cruz plus one more(Carson? In one week Trump destroyed his campaign.) are Trump true competitors.

I think Trump absorbed a lot of Carson's supporters. Unless he wish to be the water boy for Team Trump, Carson should seriously consider leaving the race.

Republican Trump drops 12 percentage points in poll: Reuters/Ipsos Carson is also dropping.

U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump's support among Republicans has dropped 12 points in less than a week, marking the real estate mogul's biggest decline since he vaulted to the top of the field in July, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Trump was the favorite of 31 percent of Republicans in a rolling poll in the five days ended on Nov. 27. That was down from a peak of 43 percent registered on Nov. 22.

The dip follows criticism of Trump for comments he made in the aftermath of the Nov. 13 Paris attacks that killed 130 people and wounded hundreds more.

Following the attacks, Trump told an NBC News reporter that he would support requiring all Muslims within the United States to be registered to a special database, which his critics have likened to the mandatory registration of Jews in Nazi Germany.

Trump has also been criticized for flailing his arms and distorting his speech as he mocked a New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski, who is disabled.

Trump mocked the reporter as he defended his unsubstantiated assertion that during the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, he watched on television as "thousands and thousands" of people in New Jersey cheered while the World Trade Center fell.

:badgrin:....31% to Carson's 14.9% DOUBLE the #2 man! :ahole-1:

I don't know, vigilante

Probably safe to say Cruz plus one more(Carson? In one week Trump destroyed his campaign.) are Trump true competitors.

I think Trump absorbed a lot of Carson's supporters. Unless he wish to be the water boy for Team Trump, Carson should seriously consider leaving the race.

Cruz is #2 in many polls as the good Dr. keeps losing points.... I can certainly go with Cru, almost a Trump clone in policies, BUT says it in a Politically Correct way....One main reason I LOVE Trump, he doesn't just bitch slap the media, and other scum, he hit's them with a right cross!

Trump has lost 25% of his support in two weeks.

It is going to continue and bleed his campaign out.

He's eating the liberal's lunch. Granted he didn't destroy their credibility (they did that all on their own) but he is reaping the benefits big time. The American people do not believe the report of his percentage dropping. If anything, it's going up, up, UP! I cannot remember the last time I saw republicans so energized over a candidate. He's taken the country by storm. He's been riding on a huge wave of popularity ever since Paris terrorist attack, Vigilante. He's unstoppable now. I believe that we are looking at the Republican nominee now. It's Trump. I think he should choose Ted Cruz for his VP. They will make a great team.

Forum List

Back