Republicans said there would be a terrorist attack, they were right!

R

rdean

Republicans said government doesn't work. Then George Bush was elected. Bush proved they were right.

Then, after Paris, they said Obama has left us open for attack and again they were right.

Police officer dead following shootout at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs

Planned Parenthood have often been the target of threats and violence. Abortion rights groups say threats against abortion providers have spiked this summer in the wake of an undercover sting mounted by an anti-abortion group purporting to prove that Planned Parenthood sells leftover tissue from abortions for a profit.

Police described the gunman as a stocky, bearded white male wearing a trench coat.

The anti-abortion organization spent 30 months infiltrating Planned Parenthood clinics and gatherings in an effort to produce evidence that the women’s health nonprofit was selling tissue leftover from abortions, which is against federal law.

Planned Parenthood has called the videos deceptively edited, and said emphatically that it has not violated any laws.

Abortion-rights advocates say the videos have led to a spike in threats against abortion providers, particularly Planned Parenthood; at least four affiliates have been targeted in arson attacks since the videos emerged.

------------------------

Republicans said government doesn't work, then they took charge and there you go, government didn't work. They were right.

Then they said a terrorist attack was coming. They spread deceitful lies about an organization that helps women and bam, terrorist attack. I'm afraid of what they might warn us about next. Because when Republicans warn us about something, one way or another, it happens. We better pay attention to whatever they warn us about next.

Isn't every day a terror attack at planned non-parenthood? Or at least a slaughter of innocent's?

And you may want to pay attention to the development's of the story. He may have started in the bank next door and just ended up in PP. What kind of justice would that be!? People go to work to kill innocent kids and end up being shot by a bank robber who ran into their building to hide. Holy shit the irony.

it's a fucking fact libertards

• Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.

• Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.

• 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.

• Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion.

yaaaa, cook dem dere little colored chillens, dey gooder den poke chops.

The gunman in Colorado Springs should be treated as a domestic terrorist, and be give lethal injection after being found guilty of murdering a police officer.

You may not like the idea of abortion ( The Anti-Abortion nutters and not the op'er ) but you do not have the right to carry out any form of terroristic act against those like Planned Parenthood!

Abortion is legal in this nation, and the acts by that individual make him no different than some ISIL terrorist carrying out a attack on our soil!

Every RW anti-abortionist on this board supports anti-abortion terrorism. Not every one of them dares admit it.
And when it comes to helping the child AFTER it's born? Fuck it, it's not MY kid. I don't care what happens to it. Let it starve.

Every RW anti-abortionist on this board supports anti-abortion terrorism. Not every one of them dares admit it.
And when it comes to helping the child AFTER it's born? Fuck it, it's not MY kid. I don't care what happens to it. Let it starve.
Of course the child should be helped. Take it from the mother and give it to someone that wants the child.

You guys always say that...and it isn't true.......conservatives give more money to charity than lefties do....and they support all kinds of organizations that actually support children vs. making New Democrat voters by creating dependence...

it is lefties who make it impossible to adopt children in the U.S. Which is why so many Americans adopt children form over seas..........and they just shut out Catholic charities from providing adoption services....the left will even hurt children to push their agenda....

it is lefties who make it impossible to adopt children in the U.S. Which is why so many Americans adopt children form over seas..........and they just shut out Catholic charities from providing adoption services....the left will even hurt children to push their agenda....

Yeah what could go wrong with putting children in the hands of the Catholic church.

Yeah what could go wrong with putting children in the hands of the Catholic church.

A lot less than putting them in the hands of planned parenthood...........

Nah, you just have a hardcore meme re PP. But you don't have a meme for decades of child molestation by the priests in the Catholic church against children.

Come on cons, defend your whacko who did what you only dare dream of. Shooting people to force your will on them.

Of course the child should be helped. Take it from the mother and give it to someone that wants the child.
Force the woman to have the baby and then give it away. Wow, Republicans take so much unasked for responsibility. Getting involved in people's lives because the fuckers somehow believe they have the RIGHT.

Nah, you just have a hardcore meme re PP. But you don't have a meme for decades of child molestation by the priests in the Catholic church against children.

Come on cons, defend your whacko who did what you only dare dream of. Shooting people to force your will on them.

Looking at actual history...it is the left like you who shot people to enforce their will....all throughout Europe, Russia and China......and Republicans who used guns to free blacks from you guys and your democrat party....

Force the woman to have the baby and then give it away. Wow, Republicans take so much unasked for responsibility. Getting involved in people's lives because the fuckers somehow believe they have the RIGHT.

No....saying to a woman...you had sex and now have a human being inside of you.....allow it to live it's life, you can't murder it...

Forum List

Back