Hmm. Why is MSM not reporting this?

PLUS, you lefties are declining to comment on the AUDIO of the same kind of call to another widow. Why is that? Goes against what you want to believe concerning Trump and his bedside manner? Again, why no comment on what he said to the other widow???? Anyone care to 'splain that one? Shall we all wait?

Why would he change his MO in phone calls to veterans widows? Common sense says he would not. Trump is Trump. But you desperately need to believe he is a monster even when BOTH ladies are saying the same thing. One privately, one publicly. Then again, most lefties don't have common sense so.....:dunno:

Gracie, stop it. We are talking about the Johnson call. Your deflections only underline what a turd is the president.

7028bfff05cf5fee733a16580ae58fda.jpg

So...why is there nothing on the news about this???

I'd like to know if that is real or not. I went to her page and her posts are private for friends only.
It's fake, and Gracie's a known Trump sheep around here
Prove its fake.

LMAO, that is easy. The time of post is 3:27pm, Trump made the phone call at 4:45pm.

Additionally, the profile pic is square. Facebook implemented an update in August that changed the profile pic to round.

Man but your Trumpsters are a gullible bunch.

I'd like to know if that is real or not. I went to her page and her posts are private for friends only.
Prove its fake.

LMAO, that is easy. The time of post is 3:27pm, Trump made the phone call at 4:45pm.

Additionally, the profile pic is square. Facebook implemented an update in August that changed the profile pic to round.

But the time stamp doesn't say what time zone it is!

Prove its fake.

Did Mrs. Johnson fly to California or something? And what about the square pic? It is an obvious fake and poorly done. Which shouldn't be surprising since a Trump supporter did it.

Prove its fake.

Did Mrs. Johnson fly to California or something? And what about the square pic? It is an obvious fake and poorly done. Which shouldn't be surprising since a Trump supporter did it.

I was kidding.

Prove its fake.

Now you just ruined your detective work by accusing a trump supporter of doing it when you don't know who did it and whether its officially a fake or not.

Prove its fake.

My profile pic is square. Try again!

Prove its fake.

Good lord. Yes, it is "officially" a fake and who else but a Trump supporter would have done it.

Now you just ruined your detective work by accusing a trump supporter of doing it when you don't know who did it and whether its officially a fake or not.

Gold Star widow Myeshia Johnson has ‘nothing to say’ to Trump after controversial condolence call
Nineteen days after her husband’s death and two days after his wrenching burial, the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson said she has “nothing to say” to President Trump, whose condolence call pulled the grieving widow into the center of a national controversy.

“Very upset and hurt; it made me cry even worse,” Myeshia Johnson told “Good Morning America” about her conversation with the president.

Making her first public comments since she took the call from Trump last week — on the same day her husband’s remains were flown back to the United States — Johnson recalled that the president said her husband “knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyways. And it made me cry. I was very angry at the tone of his voice, and how he said it.”

She added: “I didn’t say anything. I just listened.”
Trump vehemently denied Wilson’s account, stating without evidence that he had proof it was “totally fabricated.” But White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly later appeared to confirm Wilson’s account. Myeshia Johnson said Monday that Wilson’s version of events was “100 percent correct.”
:dunno:

This is a salvo in the ongoing race war blacks are waging against whites, especially the president.

The answer is to have every phone call to black families recorded by several methods and have every one well witnessed.

Forum List

Back