Hmm. Why is MSM not reporting this?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
7028bfff05cf5fee733a16580ae58fda.jpg

So...why is there nothing on the news about this???

:dunno:

Meanwhile..what about the audio? Did you listen to that one? Think that one is fake too?

7028bfff05cf5fee733a16580ae58fda.jpg

So...why is there nothing on the news about this???

I'd like to know if that is real or not. I went to her page and her posts are private for friends only.
Maybe its private because she is tired of her husbands death being used as a platform..just as she stated.

Maybe it's private because some people on Facebook have their pages to set to private? I know a lot of people that do that aren't in her position... and I've seen a lot of people that can easily take her picture and make some fake post like this one.

I am neither for nor against Trump. But he sure beats the hell out of Hillary.

No comment on the audio, eh? Why am I not surprised?

You mean that audio from a person who's completely different from the person in your fake, Trump fellating OP?

I think I will wait until she is not still in mourning then see what she has to say. Right now, she is being bombarded by her family and social media and a clown in a cowboy hat. I'd make my FB private too.

You mean that audio from a person who's completely different from the person in your fake, Trump fellating OP?
I stated it was different. I can't help it if you can't comprehend due to your stupidity.
So...is that audio fake too? Stop deflecting if you can.

I stated it was different. I can't help it if you can't comprehend due to your stupidity.
LOL! She continues to pretend the audio she posted has ANYTHING to do with the fake, lying OP she posted! Typical Trump sheep. You're doing Trump proud, Gracie! Hell, why don't you accuse the widow of having a role in JFK's murder? Call her Lyin' Myeshia! The base will love it!

Or they will find something else to bitch about.

No wonder she made her FB private.

LOL! She continues to pretend the audio she posted has ANYTHING to do with the fake, lying OP she posted! Typical Trump sheep. You're doing Trump proud, Gracie! Hell, why don't you accuse the widow of having a role in JFK's murder? Call her Lyin' Myeshia! The base will love it!
Again, you are an idiot. See post #2.

Moron.

And you are going back to the sewer from which you came. Iggie.

Man that makes the lying and distorting media look like people with mental problems about reality

New Topics

Forum List

Back