HLN

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I miss HeadLine News. I never watched the news before HLN. It's been reported that Robin Meade started anchoring the news with Bob Van Dillen as the weatherman on September 11, 2001. I believe it was 2004 when I started watching the news on HLN. It was then that I started watching the national news and the local news. I miss the format on HLN. Headline News is a huge loss for me and for us all.

I miss HeadLine News. I never watched the news before HLN. It's been reported that Robin Meade started anchoring the news with Bob Van Dillen as the weatherman on September 11, 2001. I believe it was 2004 when I started watching the news on HLN. It was then that I started watching the national news and the local news. I miss the format on HLN. Headline News is a huge loss for me and for us all.
HLN was alright in the mornings. I like Robin Meade, too. But, who needs a headline news cable channel that only does news in the morning and then is nothing but unsolved mysteries and the like the rest of the time? It was not a surprise to see it go.

HLN was alright in the mornings. I like Robin Meade, too. But, who needs a headline news cable channel that only does news in the morning and then is nothing but unsolved mysteries and the like the rest of the time? It was not a surprise to see it go.
Yeah, but it did not concentrate on politics like CNN and MSNBC and FOX NEWS. It was cheerful. I was shocked it ended so abruptly.

Last edited:
Yeah, but it did not concentrate on politics like CNN and MSNBC. It was cheerful. I was shocked it ended so abruptly.
Yes, but it could not compete. Hey, I used to really like MTV, back when it was music and music videos. It changed and I never watch it anymore, if it is still on. Evolution takes its toll on viewership.

Yes, but it could not compete. Hey, I used to really like MTV, back when it was music and music videos. It changed and I never watch it anymore, if it is still on. Evolution takes its toll on viewership.
i was sad that it did not get the viewership numbers that the other news networks got. Apparently, FOX NEWS has the highest ratings. Then MSNBC. CNN ratings is down in the dumps. Ana Cabrera just announced she is leaving CNN.

Yeah, but it did not concentrate on politics like CNN and MSNBC and FOX NEWS. It was cheerful. I was shocked it ended so abruptly.
Which is why it needed to go

They only want to focus on politics.

If you can't use it to take down a political candidate, what good is it?

Forum List

Back